Paper Tie Affair

Sealy, Texas View map

Paper Tie Affair is a wedding invitation and stationery company located in Sealy, Texas, that serves the Houston region. Our owner and designer, McKenzie, provides couples with high-quality, unique designs to fit your personality, vision and budget. We have an eye for detail, exceptional customer service, and a wide range of services, styles and products to ensure you will love your wedding invitation and stationery.

Services and Products

Almost any stationery item you have imagined - from simple to laser cut invitations and beyond - we're here to help. Our printing methods include flat/digital printing, foil finishing, foil stamping, letterpress and thermography.

• Wedding invitations (custom and from our collection)
  • Save the Dates
  • Menus
  • Place cards
  • Programs
  • Reception Signage
  • Napkins, koozies and cups

Consultations

We'd love for you to visit our studio in Sealy, or we will happily meet in the Katy or Houston area. Contact us today to set up a free consultation to love over samples, or set up a time to chat over the phone.

Pricing

Please contact us to receive invitation and stationery pricing.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Constanza R. Married on 07/09/2021

In love with our wedding invitations!

McKenzie and her team did a great job with our wedding invitations. We wanted to incorporate a family member's artwork into our design and McKenzie made the process extremely convenient for everyone. We were really happy with the end result and, when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid-19, McKenzie was gracious enough to prepare us a free "change of date" file we could share with our guests. We'll definitely be using her services again in the future!
    Christa K. Married on 02/27/2021

Fabulous Wedding Invitations

It was such a pleasure to work with McKenzie! She has been one of my favorite vendors to work with and made creating my dream wedding invitations a breeze! What more could a bride ask for? She was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions promptly! She made sure my vision came to life including finding the perfect dusty blue color for all of my items! It was like Christmas morning opening my invitations and they were even better than I expected them to be! I’m so glad that I found McKenzie to make the wedding planning process that much easier. I definitely recommend anything that is in the market for wedding invitations to use Paper Tie Affair!
    Christina L. Married on 01/30/2021

Beautiful Invitations

McKenzie did a wonderful job with our invitations. She showed us many options and ultimately came up with a custom idea that we fell in love with. She was extremely helpful and quick to respond. The invitations themselves were so well made and looked beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sealy Sealy, Texas, 77474
Location of (Paper Tie Affair)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding