Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About Jo's Paper Kitchen

Each time I hold handwritten recipe cards from my grandma, I know how much love she put into making those recipes for our family. When your guests hold your wedding invitation, I want them to see and feel the love the two of you have for each other.

From “I just said yes! Mark this date on your calendar now!” to “Thanks for coming! Love, Mr. & Mrs.”…we can prepare all the paper items you need to make your big day as special as you have always dreamed. Save the dates, invitations for the engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinner and ceremony, and day-of items like fans, programs, table numbers, place cards and favors, as well as thank you notes, can be a complete package prepared to perfection.

I can’t wait to tell your love story through every design I create for your wedding day.

Please contact me at 936-931-7307 or joanna@jospaperkitchen.com

1 User photo

Jo's Paper Kitchen 1

Allison Gilbert · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful wedding suite

Joanna was amazing to work with, not only did she take the time to meet with us to understand what we were looking for in a save the date and wedding invitation. We loved working her so much that she ended up doing an entire wedding suite- custom monogram, save the date, invitation suite, rehearsal dinner, wedding program, thank you cards. We loved working with Joanna and hope to work with her on future projects.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jo's Paper Kitchen's reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you, Mitch and your mom. I loved all of your pieces and I hope you treasure them as keepsakes for years to come.

hannah · Married on 05/28/2018

Joanna has been beyond flexible, responsive and helpful. Great choice of vendor for my fiance and I considering we were in a time crunch! Everything comes done - Joanna does all the work! Beautiful, great quality wedding invites and I received so many compliments!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/12/2017

Amazing! I came to her with a jumble of ideas and she helped me sort them out and come up with an invitation suite that was perfect! Beautiful work!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Jo's Paper Kitchen 2

Award

Jo's Paper Kitchen FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

• Hodge Podge Lodge
    Hodge Podge Lodge Hotel Weddings

Joanna never disappoints. No matter what your paper needs are she has you covered!

• Faux Flora
    Faux Flora Wedding Florists

Jo does the most beautiful work! She is your one stop wedding stationary shop with the most amazing creativity! Her paper quality id fantastic, and she has great customer service! Make sure you talk with Jo about your Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Signs, everything!

• TownHall Texas
    TownHall Texas Barn & Farm Weddings

Joanna has created some amazing custom invitations for our brides, as well as designed business cards for us! Her work is unique and of the highest quality. She is so creative that you can give her an idea and she'll blow you away with her design from your simple suggestion!

• Montgomery, 77356 See on map