Jo's Paper Kitchen

Montgomery, TX View map

Each time I hold handwritten recipe cards from my grandma, I know how much love she put into making those recipes for our family. When your guests hold your wedding invitation, I want them to see and feel the love the two of you have for each other.

From “I just said yes! Mark this date on your calendar now!” to “Thanks for coming! Love, Mr. & Mrs.”…we can prepare all the paper items you need to make your big day as special as you have always dreamed. Save the dates, invitations for the engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinner and ceremony, and day-of items like fans, programs, table numbers, place cards and favors, as well as thank you notes, can be a complete package prepared to perfection.

I can’t wait to tell your love story through every design I create for your wedding day.

Please contact me at 936-931-7307 or joanna@jospaperkitchen.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Morgan S. Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing and very happy with our save the dates

Jo has been a real treasure for us to find!
  • Olivia
    Olivia P. Married on 06/13/2020

Perfectly customized invitations!

I had a perfect idea in my head of how I wanted my invitations to look, but couldn't find an affordable way to do it and everything I did find was not what I wanted. Joanna was able to make the perfect gate card for the invitation that I already bought as well as getting the correct size envelope with printed addresses. You have the option to pay for the shipping or meet in person to save a little money.

HIGHLY recommend!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 12/07/2019

Extremely Pleased with Everything!

I had such a great experience with Joanna; from our save the dates to wedding invitations. Everything was on time and with such great care and quality. Lots of effort to make sure she understood and executed everything you wanted. Will definitely recommend and use for other occasions in the future:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Hodge Podge Lodge Hodge Podge Lodge Hotel Weddings

Joanna never disappoints. No matter what your paper needs are she has you covered!

Faux Flora Faux Flora Wedding Florists

Jo does the most beautiful work! She is your one stop wedding stationary shop with the most amazing creativity! Her paper quality id fantastic, and she has great customer service! Make sure you talk with Jo about your Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Signs, everything!

TownHall Texas TownHall Texas Barn & Farm Weddings

Joanna has created some amazing custom invitations for our brides, as well as designed business cards for us! Her work is unique and of the highest quality. She is so creative that you can give her an idea and she'll blow you away with her design from your simple suggestion!

Montgomery, 77356
Location of (Jo's Paper Kitchen)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding