Jo's Paper Kitchen Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Morgan S. Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing and very happy with our save the dates

Jo has been a real treasure for us to find!
  • Olivia
    Olivia P. Married on 06/13/2020

Perfectly customized invitations!

I had a perfect idea in my head of how I wanted my invitations to look, but couldn't find an affordable way to do it and everything I did find was not what I wanted. Joanna was able to make the perfect gate card for the invitation that I already bought as well as getting the correct size envelope with printed addresses. You have the option to pay for the shipping or meet in person to save a little money.

HIGHLY recommend!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 12/07/2019

Extremely Pleased with Everything!

I had such a great experience with Joanna; from our save the dates to wedding invitations. Everything was on time and with such great care and quality. Lots of effort to make sure she understood and executed everything you wanted. Will definitely recommend and use for other occasions in the future:)
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle J. Married on 12/06/2019

Amazing to work with!

Joanna did a wonderful job with our invitations. She was patient with us when we changed our minds about ideas we had and also helped develop our idea. I'm not creative at all, and Joanna took all that pressure away. She is easy to talk with, she was always available and made sure we really loved the end product. I would recommend her to family and friends!
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 11/30/2019

Perfection

Joanna went above and beyond to make my wedding invitation dreams come true. With the amount of emails I sent her I would not have blamed her if she went running for the hills but she was patient with my indecisiveness and truly made the most beautiful invitations I could have dreamt of. I knew they were going to be pretty based on the samples of past work she had done but I was not prepared to see the extravagant work she had put into my invitation. I have had countless compliments, everyone was very impressed with the attention to detail. I can NOT thank Joanna enough for her hard work!!
    Jennifer R. Married on 10/20/2019

Great Experience and Excellent Service!

Jo is amazing and very professional. She helped me design the perfect wedding invitations/save the dates and had them to me in record timing. The product was beautiful and everyone complimented the design and quality. I would definitely use her again.
    Jasmin Married on 06/29/2019

Best Invitations Ever

Jo is amazing! Her work is beautiful and she is great person to work with!
    Courtney C. Married on 06/15/2019

Joanna is a MUST for anything paper at your wedding!!

Joanna was AMAZING to work with!! She had everything on time and even early and made all of my save the date and invitation dreams come true!! Highly recommend working with her!!
  • I
    Ivette E. Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful work and the sweetest!

Joannna was absolutely incredible! She made loads of recommendations and we met to look at all the options she had. I’m terrible at making decisions sometimes and she really made it easy. Love her heart and passion for what she does. Big help in making half of my invitations in Spanish too! Love her! Definitely recommend!
    Allison G. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful wedding suite

Joanna was amazing to work with, not only did she take the time to meet with us to understand what we were looking for in a save the date and wedding invitation. We loved working her so much that she ended up doing an entire wedding suite- custom monogram, save the date, invitation suite, rehearsal dinner, wedding program, thank you cards. We loved working with Joanna and hope to work with her on future projects.

Jo's Paper Kitchen's reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you, Mitch and your mom. I loved all of your pieces and I hope you treasure them as keepsakes for years to come.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 05/17/2019

Most beautiful invitations I’ve EVER seen!

I knew people would like my invitations, but I did not think I would get SO many compliments! There was probably 100 people that said they were the most gorgeous wedding invitations they had ever seen. She was very easy to work with and made my dream a reality.
    Sarah W. Married on 05/12/2019

Joanna does an amazing job to create beautiful custom invitations fit for her client

Amazing custom invitations! We had elegant traditional invitations with fun and modern detail inserts. Would pick Jo’s Paper Kitchen again without question for my next event.
    Neely C. Married on 04/24/2019

Intricate and personalized work

Joanna generously helped us achieve beautiful invitations that were better than I could have ever imagined!
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 04/19/2019

FABULOUS service and the most elegant invitations!

Jo’s Paper Kitchen was literally amazing with helping my (now) husband and I design our formal wedding invitations! Joanna listened to exactly what I envisioned and then designed it with perfection. We were able to receive proofs via online through an awesome (easily understandable) graphic program. On the program, we were able to directly respond with any questions or changes and Joanna would immediately send us an updated proof. She went above and beyond to find us the perfect clear vinyl invite and clear acrylic invite. Joanna helped not only with the design but with the wording of the invitation and offered suggestions to make it even better than we could have ever come up with! To this day, we are still receiving compliments on how gorgeous our wedding invites were! Thank you Joanna for capturing EXACTLY what we were going for and providing EXCELLENT customer service all at the same time! With so much love, Lauren and Cody Eberhart
    Karen D. Married on 01/11/2019

Excellent work at a great price

When you need something like a wedding shower invitation, it can be really stressful trying to come up with a theme, color scheme, and design. Joanna is a dream to work with. If you have definite ideas, she incorporates them into the work. If you’re struggling to come up with something, she is wonderful talking you through some design options and then showing you proofs. Her work is beautiful and she provides the work on time, even when we have been in a crunch because we were late getting started. We’ve used her for two wedding showers, a baby shower, and a rehearsal dinner and she has consistently exceeded our expectations, and at a price that’s really economical. The best part is that it is completely turn key. You receive the invitations and the envelopes pre-addressed in beautiful script.
  • Shayna
    Shayna Married on 10/20/2018

Great at what she does!

Joanna made my vision come to life! I loved my invites And got so many compliments on them. She also made my menus and programs to match my invites. She is professional And down to earth. I had a great experience using her for my wedding!
    J Enriquez Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and personal

Working with Joanna was fantastic. We were able to give her what we were looking for and then we let her run with it. She made suggestions that we didn't know were available that just added that extra special touch. When you see all her samples, you realize the vastness of her design abilities and styles. Joanna is going to give you your style and look. Don't know where to start? She will help with that, too. Everything arrived as expected and on time.
    Hannah Married on 05/28/2018
    Joanna has been beyond flexible, responsive and helpful. Great choice of vendor for my fiance and I considering we were in a time crunch! Everything comes done - Joanna does all the work! Beautiful, great quality wedding invites and I received so many compliments!
    Melanie Married on 10/12/2017
    Amazing! I came to her with a jumble of ideas and she helped me sort them out and come up with an invitation suite that was perfect! Beautiful work!
  • Heidi
    Heidi Married on 02/27/2016
    I love working with Joanna! I had a really vague idea of what I wanted, and she was able to take my idea and come up with the perfect design. I couldn't be happier, and I'm already getting comments on how awesome and unique my invites are! I like them so much I decided to splurge and have her do our programs as well.
    Amanda Event on: 12/25/2015
    Joanna was creative, professional, and a pleasure to work with. The end product was beautiful and I received many compliments on her design.
  • User2487676 2+ years ago
    Jo made us lovely invitations and was so easy to work with!
  • User2486619 2+ years ago
    Her creativity and ability to have my design be unique and suitable for my needs and was fantastic.
    Karin Event on: 12/09/2015
    Joanna is a super careful listener and I am certain that is a key element to the end product. Paired with her patient skill as a papercraft tradesman (woman), her work is second to none. I have actually been to several events where her work has been showcased and I am always intrigued and impressed by her consistency. We turn to her every time our reputation is on the line and we need quality work. From "super simple" designs to intricate details, Joanna is spot on at bringing verbal descriptions to life....perfectly!
    Desi Event on: 12/06/2015
    Joanna is not only easy to work with, she brings a lot of fun and excitement into a process that could be quite stressful. Her creative designs never disappoint! She always meets her deadlines, and is very fair with her pricing. Jo's Paper Kitchen is my go to for all my paper needs!