Houston, TX 77014 Map · Phone number

About Anticipate Invitations

Anticipate Invitations is a family-owned, custom stationery design studio that crafts sophisticated designs with a modern and fresh twist. Owner and designer, Michael Musser, works with each couple individually from beginning to end to ensure unparalleled service and a truly personal design experience.

Our design style stems from varied interests in areas such as typography, interior design and textile patterns. We are especially fond of working with, and printing on, unexpected materials like wood, acrylic, or fabric and incorporating artisanal and hand-applied details. Creating unusual formats such as poster-sized, 3D or boxed invitations is also why Anticipate delivers paper perfection.

Give Michael a ring to create something that will last long after your celebration has ended and visit our new online boutique with offerings like Limited Edition invitation suites and curated vintage postage sets.

Follow Anticipate Invitations on

Anticipate Invitations 7
  • Anna

Anna Leung · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Exceed my Expectations

I have never been so impressed with a vendor – EVER. Michael’s work is absolutely beautiful. I have no doubt that he will create something unique and breathtaking for each couple he works with. I believe that you can see that on his website and I’m sure that each of his clients can attest to that. When I first engaged with Anticipate, I told Michael that I needed the invitations in a short period of time. He provided me with a timeframe which I was comfortable with and hit every single deadline. I received my invitations ahead of schedule which I love and I can’t be happier with the outcome. Invitations are one component of your wedding but such an important part because it sets the tone for your wedding to come. I am so fortunately to have worked with someone that gave me such a flawless experience and someone that I completely trusted with my invitations. I just wished that there were more companies that has the work ethic and execution that Anticipate Invitations has.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

You are too kind--thank you Anna! I was so happy to take your ideas and bring them to life for you. Great couples make my job that much easier and rewarding!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Wedding Stationary!

Michael is a true artist - he absolutely loves what he does and made our vision come true for our wedding stationary! Michael created our wedding save the dates, invitation suite, programs, menus, table cards and day-of signage and it was all so beautiful! We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the best part of them was his painting of our venue on the front of our invitations. It's a work of art that I will treasure forever! I sent Michael countless emails on design ideas and he was so patient and flexible making sure that we were happy with the designs and it always looked perfect. Making customized wedding stationary was a splurge item we felt was absolutely worth it and Michael created beautiful pieces for us that we will remember forever! Photos: Lori Paladino Photography

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Anticipate Invitations 8
    Anticipate Invitations 9
    Anticipate Invitations 10
    Anticipate Invitations 11
    Anticipate Invitations 12
    Anticipate Invitations 13

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Christina! The pleasure was all mine! I'm thrilled to hear that what we created together will be a cherished memory for the both of you!

Alisen Urquhart · Married on 05/25/2019

So happy with the results & experience!

We had an amazing experience working with Michael of Anticipate Invitations. I was nervous to work with someone that was across the country (we are in NYC) but the experience couldn't have gone smoother, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results. We continue to get messages from family and friends about how much they love our invitation suite. Michael was extremely responsive and offered his expertise and advise as needed, but still allowed us to have our own creative control and feedback throughout the process to make sure our personalities and feel of our wedding were woven through the invitation suite. The process was so smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Award

Anticipate Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Karlo Photography
    Karlo Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael & I have never worked together, however I met him at a Bridal Showcase and his work is impeccable. It is like nothing I have ever seen, unique, stylized, and contemporary. If you want people to get excited about your wedding from Day 1, send them an invitation from Anticipate.

• Houston, 77014 See on map
    Studio hours by appointment only; always open online!