Kings Mountain Drive, Kingwood, TX 77345 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Calligraphy by Sherry

Calligraphy by Sherry is a wedding lettering company based in Kingwood, TX, specializing in hand-written lettering. This company goes and above and beyond to ensure that the fine details of your invitations, menus, programs, and more are accounted for. With years of experience, they aim to exceed expectations with their beautiful, one-of-a-kind calligraphy services.

Calligraphy by Sherry offers personalized stationery packages based on your needs and budget. They provide a range of invitation services which include envelope addressing, hand-written RSVP cards, and assembly. Adding to your ceremony or reception, this company can transcribe quotes or poems as a special part of your decor. Their special touches continue to your table settings with place-card and menu lettering. Beyond the wedding day, they look after the special details of other special events such as birthdays and quinceaneras. Their services are available nationwide.

• Woman-owned
Pilot's poem
tim 3 51 1162617 159744345524614

6 Reviews for Calligraphy by Sherry

Rebecca S. · Married on 10/23/2020

Very prompt in returning messages. Very professional and beautiful work. Priced very reasonable!

Beautiful work, she worked with me on a complicated order. Sherry is very flexible and professional.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Calligraphy by Sherry's reply:

Hi Rebecca ...
    Thank you so much for your recent review of my work. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to doing more for you in the future. Take care and stay healthy. Warmly,
    Sherry

Gracen S. · Married on 08/20/2020

Great experience! Highly recommend!!

Sherry has done multiple orders for us including notecards and invitations. Her work is unmatched! She delivers on time, is precise and delivers a quality result you will be proud of! I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Calligraphy by Sherry's reply:

Thanks so much, Gracen, for such a lovely review! I look forward to working with you in the future. Warmly,
    Sherry

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Calligraphy by Sherry Pricing

Calligraphy by Sherry Price Rates

Calligraphy by Sherry FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Eco-Friendly
    In-Person Consultations
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Calligraphy by Sherry 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Calligraphy by Sherry 2
    FIRST TIME USERS !!!

First time users will receive a 10% discount on their entire order.

Team of Calligraphy by Sherry

Sherry Ogata

Sherry Ogata

Owner/Artist

Hi there …
Since high school, I always knew I wanted to be a graphic artist so I attended Parsons School of Design in NYC. I tired quickly of drawing soup cans for ads but I loved the beauty and elegance of hand-written lettering. I practiced daily and realized I could share this talent that God had given me. I cater mostly to brides and focus on wedding envelopes, Save the Dates, place cards, menus and other hand-lettered items. I am very disciplined and a perfectionist. After reviewing some of my samples, I hope you will choose me as your Professional Calligrapher.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Kings Mountain Drive Kingwood, TX, 77345 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Location of (Calligraphy by Sherry)
  • 123 Main St Kingwood, TX, 77345 See on map
    Location of (Calligraphy by Sherry)