Elias Paper

Spring, Spring, TX 77386 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elias Paper

Based in Spring, Texas, Elias Paper Co. is a graphic design and print shop that specializes in wedding invitation suites and stationary. This husband and wife duo will pair you with a graphic designer devoted to creating a completely customized wedding invitation experience. With years of experience in beautiful graphic design, a wide range of services and products, and a commitment to unparalleled customer service, Elias Paper Co. will create a stunning, quality and one-of-a-kind wedding invitation suite for your wedding celebration.

Serving the greater Houston area and nationwide, Elias Paper Co. provides wedding invitations and stationary for weddings and other special occasions. From pocket invitations and foil stamping to letterpress, calligraphy, embossing and more, their graphic designers have the ability to create almost any type of stationary. Services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Wedding invitation suites
  • Stationary
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Table numbers and place cards
  • Programs and menus
Invite
Invite

77 Reviews for Elias Paper

Lolli · Getting married on 03/08/2019

A dream come true!! If you are looking for a person that is professional, caring, understanding, makes all your ideas come true then you need to work with Ella! From the first email I loved her! She was so easy to work with! She made the most perfect invitations for my wedding and I could not be more happy. I highly recommend Elias Paper Co.!!!

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2018

We got several of our paper products for the wedding from Elias Paper Co. Overall, I say the quality of the work was top notch! I loved all that I ordered, and we received so many compliments on everything! There were a couple of small/minor issues that I will address further below.
    The initial sit down with Ella, the owner, was fantastic! She showed me all of the styles of invitations that they do, as well as color option, fonts, foiling, etc. It was nice to be able to see all of the options in person to help me decide what I wanted to choose. She took thorough notes regarding what I wanted. My initial thought was I will request what I want, get a price for that, and if it is too expensive, take out the stuff that I don't really need. I received an invoice from Ella later that day or the next. It was a little more expensive than I was hoping, but it included the invitation suite, including laser cut paper with a pocket, two insert cards, save the date magnets, thank you cards, programs, table numbers, menus, escort cards, envelopes, paper upgrades, and a custom word press. We ended up taking out the table numbers, menus, escort cards, and the word press. Ella didn't make me feel guilty at all for removing services we had discussed in our meeting. From then, it was about the wording and layouts. Ella provided example PDFs with different layouts and wording via email. And I tailored ours with a combination of several of the ones she provided. And with each change (which I had several about the way I wanted things to be worded, or font and color changes), she provided a proof so that I could see my design come to life! Once we decided on a design for the invitations, she incorporated the same designs and fonts to the rest of our order, which brought cohesiveness to our entire order. There were a couple of small issues, but overall, I loved it! And Ella was great!

Elias Paper 1

Elias Paper FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Spring Spring, Texas, TX 77386 See on map