Elias Paper Co.

Spring, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Spring, Texas, Elias Paper Co. is a graphic design and print shop that specializes in wedding invitation suites and stationary. This husband and wife duo will pair you with a graphic designer devoted to creating a completely customized wedding invitation experience. With years of experience in beautiful graphic design, a wide range of services and products, and a commitment to unparalleled customer service, Elias Paper Co. will create a stunning, quality and one-of-a-kind wedding invitation suite for your wedding celebration.

Serving the greater Houston area and nationwide, Elias Paper Co. provides wedding invitations and stationary for weddings and other special occasions. From pocket invitations and foil stamping to letterpress, calligraphy, embossing and more, their graphic designers have the ability to create almost any type of stationary. Services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Wedding invitation suites
  • Stationary
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Table numbers and place cards
  • Programs and menus
  • Calligraphy
  • Signage

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Joe
    Joe L. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Beautiful Invitaitons!

Elias Paper Co gave us the best invitations we could have hoped for. I have gotten many texts saying how beautiful our invitations are. I cannot say enough about how accommodating they were with our requests, especially during this crazy time when everyone is dealing with COVID. Any questions we had were answered in a very timely manner. If you want amazing invitations and a vendor that cares about your needs, look no further!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing Quality & Experience

We are so thankful we found Ella from Elias Paper Company. She was an absolute joy to work with. We originally used another company and when received our invitations in the mails and they were terrible. I was so upset how they turned out. I turned on my computer and found Ella. She was so responsive even with how late it was that night. She designed and had everything printed in less than a week. She is such a life savor! My wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Ella! The quality of her designs are top notch! Don’t waste your time with anyone else! Choose Elias Paper Company. You will not be disappointed!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Courtney, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for your glowing review and for being such a joy to work with. We love it when we are able to pull off a quick turnaround and make the planning process much more enjoyable for our clients! We are so glad you loved the way it all turned out. They're going to set the stage for such a beautiful day!
  • Jacki
    Jacki S. Married on 11/20/2021

My favorite vendor!!

Ella did a beautiful job on my save the dates and wedding invitations! I honestly can’t say enough about how AMAZING it was to work with her. She is so creative and helped me every step of the way. She took all of my ideas to the next level and was the best person to work with through the whole process. I probably had a million questions and she answered each one of them quickly and always made sure I was 100% happy before we made anything final. I actually live in Dallas and the distance wasn’t an issue at all, she answered every call and even face timed me during the process. We have received so many compliments for both the save the dates and invitations. I have already recommended her to a few of my friends. If you are still looking for someone to do your invitations, look no further. Ella is your person!! 10/10!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Jacki you are the BEST! Thank you so much for the glowing review. You may be one of the coolest, calmest brides ever and working with you was so fun! We are so excited for you and Andrew!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Spring, TX, 77386
Location of (Elias Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding