Elias Paper Co. Reviews

81 | Spring, TX

81 Reviews for Elias Paper Co.

Elias Paper Co. 1
Elias Paper Co. 2
  • Jose

Jose and Gabriela Diaz · Married on 08/24/2019

Responsive, helpful, and quick!

Ella has been extremely helpful from the very beginning. She was very easy to work with and also was very understanding of us being super busy and needing things quickly!
    She helped us with our save the dates, wedding invites, and seating chart. She has great vision and gives you what you want but also helps you get ideas in case you aren't good at this kind of stuff (like me!). She was always very quick to respond and above all accommodated to our every need. Definitely will recommend her in order to get that personal touch, instead of ordering through sites where the product you will receive might not be what you expect. She designs everything and sends you proofs before you give the final OK!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Elias Paper Co. 3

Kori G. · Married on 07/12/2019

Superb Customer Service and Great Attention to Detail!

Ella is truly a gem. She is great to work with, super responsive and extremely talented. I spoke with numerous invitation vendors in Houston before deciding to go with Elias Paper Co. and I'm happy that I did. My save the dates were beautiful and I can't wait to see my wedding invitations!

PS: I was 30 minutes late for my initial consultation with Ella due to traffic and construction on my side of town in Houston. I was worried that she would leave, but Ella waited for me and I'm so thankful that she did. Class act!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

This made my day, Kori! Thank you so much! You have been wonderful, and I can't wait to get started on your invitations!

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Went above and beyond!

When I reached out to Ella and told her I needed wedding invitations in a matter of weeks, she said it was not a problem and managed to squeeze me in for a face to face meeting right away. She has a lot of sample designs and all so so beautiful! She was in constant communication making sure I loved the design and always kept me up do date on the progress once we had an approved design and started printing.

Ella created the perfect invitation for my wedding that my fiancé and I can’t stop staring at them. We can’t wait to mail them out.

Elias Paper Co. will exceed your expectations and deliver a high quality product with customer service to match. I highly recommend!!!
    If only everything else for my wedding was just as smooth and easy as my experience with Elias Paper Co. :)

Thanks again, Ella!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Lolli · Married on 03/08/2019

A dream come true!! If you are looking for a person that is professional, caring, understanding, makes all your ideas come true then you need to work with Ella! From the first email I loved her! She was so easy to work with! She made the most perfect invitations for my wedding and I could not be more happy. I highly recommend Elias Paper Co.!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2018

We got several of our paper products for the wedding from Elias Paper Co. Overall, I say the quality of the work was top notch! I loved all that I ordered, and we received so many compliments on everything! There were a couple of small/minor issues that I will address further below.
    The initial sit down with Ella, the owner, was fantastic! She showed me all of the styles of invitations that they do, as well as color option, fonts, foiling, etc. It was nice to be able to see all of the options in person to help me decide what I wanted to choose. She took thorough notes regarding what I wanted. My initial thought was I will request what I want, get a price for that, and if it is too expensive, take out the stuff that I don't really need. I received an invoice from Ella later that day or the next. It was a little more expensive than I was hoping, but it included the invitation suite, including laser cut paper with a pocket, two insert cards, save the date magnets, thank you cards, programs, table numbers, menus, escort cards, envelopes, paper upgrades, and a custom word press. We ended up taking out the table numbers, menus, escort cards, and the word press. Ella didn't make me feel guilty at all for removing services we had discussed in our meeting. From then, it was about the wording and layouts. Ella provided example PDFs with different layouts and wording via email. And I tailored ours with a combination of several of the ones she provided. And with each change (which I had several about the way I wanted things to be worded, or font and color changes), she provided a proof so that I could see my design come to life! Once we decided on a design for the invitations, she incorporated the same designs and fonts to the rest of our order, which brought cohesiveness to our entire order. There were a couple of small issues, but overall, I loved it! And Ella was great!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Elias Paper Co. 4

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2018

Ella is absolutely wonderful and beyond talented!! Not only is her work beautiful, but she constantly stays in touch with you about your order status. We use her for our save the dates and have already schedule a meeting to plan our wedding invitations! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful!

Ella and Elias Paper Company are wonderful! She met with us in person to get our general idea and feel of what we were looking for in regards to our wedding invitations. She came armed with multiple different examples of what seemed like every imaginable variation of invitation. We got our quote the same day and were ready to go! It was extremely easy to communicate via email and our corrections/additions were quickly incorporated and re-sent to us for approval.
    Even when we were last-minute with our menu, wedding program, and seating chart requests Ella was able to accommodate us and get everything delivered with days to spare.
    We highly recommend Elias Paper Company to anyone with stationery needs!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! You were SUCH a joy to work with and we appreciate you so much! We wish you and Dylan all the best!

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2018

I absolutely loved working with Ella!! She was soo easy to work with and made sure everything was exactly what I wanted! She was so organized when we met with her and it was so convenient getting to see examples of every little detail. We expedited both my save the dates and my invitations and she did a great job at getting them done even sooner than expected! I would recommend Elias Paper Company to anyone who wants beautiful save the dates and invitations for their special day!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding invitations, ceremony programs, signs for the reception, and stationary turned out perfectly, and I could not be happier with the results. Ella worked closely with me to determine exactly what I was looking for in my paper products and the results were stunning! Her attention to detail and design talents are incredible, and I cannot recommend Ella and Elias Paper Co. enough for all your wedding paper needs!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

My invitations were gorgeous and it was a super easy process. Will definitely be recommending them to my friends!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Brittaney · Married on 07/21/2018

So many options to make your vision complete for your special day. I fell in love with her work at the bridal extravaganza and to top it off she is an AGGIE! After our meeting with Ella and her putting up with my indecisiveness I knew she was going to be the one to make my vision a reality. My invitations were everything I wanted and more! THEY WERE GORGEOUS! All my guest were so impressed by them. She even made my programs, table numbers, and thank you cards all match our invitations. Even after welcoming her sweet little boy into this world everything was done in a timely manner and I could not be more impressed and thankful. I would highly recommend her for your special day and I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2018

From start to finish Ella was very professional and knowledgeable on wedding invitations and did a fantastic job with the finished product! She provided me with plenty of resources to help design and customize my own invitations, as well as tons of font options, styles, and proper etiquette. Communication was excellent and invitations were ready earlier than originally quoted. Ella was so patient with me when I changed my mind 1000x too! Highly recommend if you are looking for high quality, profession work at an affordable price!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Ella has been the best vendor I have worked with planning my wedding. The services she provides are wonderful, and the responsiveness and customer service has been outstanding.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Monica · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely LOVED my invitations. We met up and I told her what I liked and gave her examples and she custom made my invitations to fit me and my wedding! I ordered the invitations in January and had them by mid February upon my request. I can't wait for my guests to see my invitations! She is also doing my table numbers and programs. They will match my invitations and I can't wait.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Krystina · Married on 05/04/2018

Ella had so many options for us to choose from to customize our invitations. She had such a quick turn around time for all the of the details we had. I highly recommend her for any invitations. She also communicated with me throughout the entire process.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Megan · Married on 03/25/2018

5 stars across the board!! Ella made this process so easy and brought my vision to life in ONE e mail. I didn’t even make revisions! It was exactly what I imagined, she read my mind. I can’t wait for our guests to see our personalized little touches to our wedding notes and a few other items. You’re the best, Ella!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Christina · Married on 02/02/2018

Ella from Elias Paper Co. was awesome! She helped us each step of the way to make sure our wedding suite vision came true. We have received nothing but compliments from our friends and family on her work. We chose to have letter-press invitations and they turned out so elegant - and at an unbeatable price for custom stationary. We could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Clarissa · Married on 01/06/2018

In love with my Invitations they were exactly made how we ordered them! Can't wait till we hand them out!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Christina · Married on 01/06/2018

Elias Paper Co. provided our wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes and wedding programs. Ella, the owner, was very easy to work with and produced beautiful, quality products. She was always quick to respond and very professional.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Avery · Married on 12/31/2017

Seriously made my dream wedding invitation suite come true! I sent them a photo of a wedding suite that I absolutely loved and they made it happen for me at a MUCH lower cost than other bids came in at! So flexible and willing to work with my vision. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2017

Ella did a wonderful job of capturing the feel that I wanted our invites to have! I gave her examples of what I was looking for and she created something even better than I had imagined! Her work is beautiful and a great price. She was also very quick to reply to emails. I definitely recommend using this vendor for your paper needs!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Megan · Married on 07/30/2017

Ella was WONDERFUL to work with from the moment I met her at the initial consultation, all the way through delivery of my invitations. Ella is quick and efficient in her communication. She listened to what I was thinking, helped me focus the ideas, and gave me plenty of drafts to look at and send back for revision. The quality of everything she uses for the invitations is top-notch, and everything was more beautiful than I imagined!
    Book Ella! She will be a joy to work with during your wedding planning!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 07/29/2017

Very helpful and responsive, invitations came out just as I would've wanted! Couldn't find another vendor that would customize them like I wanted and in a timely fashion. Got them done in a week. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 01/31/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Ella was SO great! She did our invitations, programs, reception menus, welcome signs, seating chart and thank you cards; and they all turned out absolutely beautiful! I was very particular about the design of everything and she was so easy to work with! She was always quick to respond and was willing to do so much to make everything easier on me. We received so many compliments on our invitation suite, even that they were the prettiest that they had ever seen. I’m so happy with how everything looked and really loved all of it!

Sent on 09/16/2017