Elias Paper Co. Reviews

77 | Spring, TX

77 Reviews for Elias Paper Co.

77 Elias Paper Co. Reviews

Lolli · Getting married on 03/08/2019

A dream come true!! If you are looking for a person that is professional, caring, understanding, makes all your ideas come true then you need to work with Ella! From the first email I loved her! She was so easy to work with! She made the most perfect invitations for my wedding and I could not be more happy. I highly recommend Elias Paper Co.!!!

Victoria · Getting married on 11/04/2018

We got several of our paper products for the wedding from Elias Paper Co. Overall, I say the quality of the work was top notch! I loved all that I ordered, and we received so many compliments on everything! There were a couple of small/minor issues that I will address further below.
    The initial sit down with Ella, the owner, was fantastic! She showed me all of the styles of invitations that they do, as well as color option, fonts, foiling, etc. It was nice to be able to see all of the options in person to help me decide what I wanted to choose. She took thorough notes regarding what I wanted. My initial thought was I will request what I want, get a price for that, and if it is too expensive, take out the stuff that I don't really need. I received an invoice from Ella later that day or the next. It was a little more expensive than I was hoping, but it included the invitation suite, including laser cut paper with a pocket, two insert cards, save the date magnets, thank you cards, programs, table numbers, menus, escort cards, envelopes, paper upgrades, and a custom word press. We ended up taking out the table numbers, menus, escort cards, and the word press. Ella didn't make me feel guilty at all for removing services we had discussed in our meeting. From then, it was about the wording and layouts. Ella provided example PDFs with different layouts and wording via email. And I tailored ours with a combination of several of the ones she provided. And with each change (which I had several about the way I wanted things to be worded, or font and color changes), she provided a proof so that I could see my design come to life! Once we decided on a design for the invitations, she incorporated the same designs and fonts to the rest of our order, which brought cohesiveness to our entire order. There were a couple of small issues, but overall, I loved it! And Ella was great!

Elias Paper Co. 1

Shannon · Getting married on 10/27/2018

Ella is absolutely wonderful and beyond talented!! Not only is her work beautiful, but she constantly stays in touch with you about your order status. We use her for our save the dates and have already schedule a meeting to plan our wedding invitations! Would highly recommend!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2018

I absolutely loved working with Ella!! She was soo easy to work with and made sure everything was exactly what I wanted! She was so organized when we met with her and it was so convenient getting to see examples of every little detail. We expedited both my save the dates and my invitations and she did a great job at getting them done even sooner than expected! I would recommend Elias Paper Company to anyone who wants beautiful save the dates and invitations for their special day!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding invitations, ceremony programs, signs for the reception, and stationary turned out perfectly, and I could not be happier with the results. Ella worked closely with me to determine exactly what I was looking for in my paper products and the results were stunning! Her attention to detail and design talents are incredible, and I cannot recommend Ella and Elias Paper Co. enough for all your wedding paper needs!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

My invitations were gorgeous and it was a super easy process. Will definitely be recommending them to my friends!

Brittaney · Married on 07/21/2018

So many options to make your vision complete for your special day. I fell in love with her work at the bridal extravaganza and to top it off she is an AGGIE! After our meeting with Ella and her putting up with my indecisiveness I knew she was going to be the one to make my vision a reality. My invitations were everything I wanted and more! THEY WERE GORGEOUS! All my guest were so impressed by them. She even made my programs, table numbers, and thank you cards all match our invitations. Even after welcoming her sweet little boy into this world everything was done in a timely manner and I could not be more impressed and thankful. I would highly recommend her for your special day and I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2018

From start to finish Ella was very professional and knowledgeable on wedding invitations and did a fantastic job with the finished product! She provided me with plenty of resources to help design and customize my own invitations, as well as tons of font options, styles, and proper etiquette. Communication was excellent and invitations were ready earlier than originally quoted. Ella was so patient with me when I changed my mind 1000x too! Highly recommend if you are looking for high quality, profession work at an affordable price!

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Ella has been the best vendor I have worked with planning my wedding. The services she provides are wonderful, and the responsiveness and customer service has been outstanding.

Monica · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely LOVED my invitations. We met up and I told her what I liked and gave her examples and she custom made my invitations to fit me and my wedding! I ordered the invitations in January and had them by mid February upon my request. I can't wait for my guests to see my invitations! She is also doing my table numbers and programs. They will match my invitations and I can't wait.

Krystina · Married on 05/04/2018

Ella had so many options for us to choose from to customize our invitations. She had such a quick turn around time for all the of the details we had. I highly recommend her for any invitations. She also communicated with me throughout the entire process.

Megan · Married on 03/25/2018

5 stars across the board!! Ella made this process so easy and brought my vision to life in ONE e mail. I didn’t even make revisions! It was exactly what I imagined, she read my mind. I can’t wait for our guests to see our personalized little touches to our wedding notes and a few other items. You’re the best, Ella!

Christina · Married on 02/02/2018

Ella from Elias Paper Co. was awesome! She helped us each step of the way to make sure our wedding suite vision came true. We have received nothing but compliments from our friends and family on her work. We chose to have letter-press invitations and they turned out so elegant - and at an unbeatable price for custom stationary. We could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Clarissa · Married on 01/06/2018

In love with my Invitations they were exactly made how we ordered them! Can't wait till we hand them out!

Christina · Married on 01/06/2018

Elias Paper Co. provided our wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes and wedding programs. Ella, the owner, was very easy to work with and produced beautiful, quality products. She was always quick to respond and very professional.

Avery · Married on 12/31/2017

Seriously made my dream wedding invitation suite come true! I sent them a photo of a wedding suite that I absolutely loved and they made it happen for me at a MUCH lower cost than other bids came in at! So flexible and willing to work with my vision. You will NOT be disappointed!

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2017

Ella did a wonderful job of capturing the feel that I wanted our invites to have! I gave her examples of what I was looking for and she created something even better than I had imagined! Her work is beautiful and a great price. She was also very quick to reply to emails. I definitely recommend using this vendor for your paper needs!!!

Megan · Married on 07/30/2017

Ella was WONDERFUL to work with from the moment I met her at the initial consultation, all the way through delivery of my invitations. Ella is quick and efficient in her communication. She listened to what I was thinking, helped me focus the ideas, and gave me plenty of drafts to look at and send back for revision. The quality of everything she uses for the invitations is top-notch, and everything was more beautiful than I imagined!
    Book Ella! She will be a joy to work with during your wedding planning!

• X

Xochitl · Married on 07/29/2017

Very helpful and responsive, invitations came out just as I would've wanted! Couldn't find another vendor that would customize them like I wanted and in a timely fashion. Got them done in a week. Definitely would recommend.

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Ella was SO great! She did our invitations, programs, reception menus, welcome signs, seating chart and thank you cards; and they all turned out absolutely beautiful! I was very particular about the design of everything and she was so easy to work with! She was always quick to respond and was willing to do so much to make everything easier on me. We received so many compliments on our invitation suite, even that they were the prettiest that they had ever seen. I’m so happy with how everything looked and really loved all of it!

Daniela · Married on 07/15/2017

Ella has been absolutely amazing! From the very beginning, she patiently looked at all my ideas and helped me create the perfect wedding invitation for me. She was willing to change designs as needed, and always made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted for my wedding invitations. I was so very pleased with the final product, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs great work done (especially fellow brides!)

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/08/2017

Invitations turned out more amazing than we had ever imagined. Before working with Ella I had written off the possibility of detailed laser cut invites due to budget. With her competitive pricing we were able fit laser cut invitations along with all the other paper products for our wedding within the budget. Ella helped us tie everything together for our wedding from invitations, menus, place cards, and escort cards. The service and response we got was so timely. Not only did she provide great product, but also insight into details we never would have thought of ourselves.

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

You should definitely work with Ella. She is creative and accomidating. She is also very quick to respond as well which is nice!

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

Book this vendor for your wedding invites! They're helpful, nice, and work with you! We received proofs of our invites and RSVP cards along the process. This helped my fiance and I see the design and approve of it before the final copies were made! I highly recommend!