Elias Paper Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Z
    Zoe M. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Excellet Service!

Ella was so easy to work with and always responsive. I love the final product!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Zoe! Your suite is one of our new favorites! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day - we wish you and James the best!
    Joe L. Married on 07/07/2022

Beautiful Invitaitons!

Elias Paper Co gave us the best invitations we could have hoped for. I have gotten many texts saying how beautiful our invitations are. I cannot say enough about how accommodating they were with our requests, especially during this crazy time when everyone is dealing with COVID. Any questions we had were answered in a very timely manner. If you want amazing invitations and a vendor that cares about your needs, look no further!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing Quality & Experience

We are so thankful we found Ella from Elias Paper Company. She was an absolute joy to work with. We originally used another company and when received our invitations in the mails and they were terrible. I was so upset how they turned out. I turned on my computer and found Ella. She was so responsive even with how late it was that night. She designed and had everything printed in less than a week. She is such a life savor! My wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Ella! The quality of her designs are top notch! Don’t waste your time with anyone else! Choose Elias Paper Company. You will not be disappointed!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Courtney, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for your glowing review and for being such a joy to work with. We love it when we are able to pull off a quick turnaround and make the planning process much more enjoyable for our clients! We are so glad you loved the way it all turned out. They're going to set the stage for such a beautiful day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jacki
    Jacki S. Married on 11/20/2021

My favorite vendor!!

Ella did a beautiful job on my save the dates and wedding invitations! I honestly can’t say enough about how AMAZING it was to work with her. She is so creative and helped me every step of the way. She took all of my ideas to the next level and was the best person to work with through the whole process. I probably had a million questions and she answered each one of them quickly and always made sure I was 100% happy before we made anything final. I actually live in Dallas and the distance wasn’t an issue at all, she answered every call and even face timed me during the process. We have received so many compliments for both the save the dates and invitations. I have already recommended her to a few of my friends. If you are still looking for someone to do your invitations, look no further. Ella is your person!! 10/10!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Jacki you are the BEST! Thank you so much for the glowing review. You may be one of the coolest, calmest brides ever and working with you was so fun! We are so excited for you and Andrew!
    Meg O. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of amazing!

10/10 recommend Elias Paper Co. Ella made sure my invitations were everything I wanted and more! She was so creative and easy to work with during the entire process. She answers all questions timely and ensures that every detail is perfect. I’ve already gotten so many compliments for my invitations! You definitely can’t go wrong with trusting Ella at Elias Paper Co. with all of your wedding needs!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you SO much Meg! We're so glad that you felt everything came out perfectly and you enjoyed the process. It's such a blessing to work with clients like you! Thank you for trusting us with your special day. We wish you all the best!
    Lauren F. Married on 10/09/2021

Excellent!

She was absolutely amazing to work with, so sweet and made the experience so easy and fun!
  • Y
    Yesenia M. Married on 10/03/2021

Wedding Invitations

I highly recommend Elias Paper Co. business company! She did my invitations JUST like I wanted them!! If you are looking for wedding invitations, she will make your invitations EXACTLY how you want them! Highly recommend.

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Yesenia! I'm so glad to hear that everything turned out just how you dreamed. We are so thankful that we got the opportunity to work with you. We wish you all the best!
    Joanna Married on 09/04/2021

Best in class!!

Ella was absolutely incredible to work with and such an important part of making our wedding vision come to life.
    Ellas professionalism, communication, and of course vision is truly a gift! She made the process so easy and really exciting. Ella was there from the beginning working with us to decide on invitations, and save the dates. But Ellas work is so fantastic that she even did our cocktail napkins, ceremony programs, dinner menus, escort cards and even the thank you notes after!!! We don’t know what we would do without Ella!! Amazing work and and amazing person, so highly recommended.

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Oh Joanna, you are too kind! I am so thrilled to know that you guys had such a beautiful celebration and am so thankful that we got to be a small part of it! You and your Mom were a dream to work with and I sure hope our paths cross again soon! We wish you all the best.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn W. Married on 09/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We Can't Say THANK YOU Enough!!!!

Ella at Elias Paper Co. may be the most professional, most creative, kindest person alive!! I recently got married January 9th, 2021 and we contracted with Ella and her staff for ALL our stationary needs. And by all I really mean ALL. She did our save the dates, formal invitations, menus, programs, signature drink print outs for our bars, name cards, table numbers... I think that's it hahah. I can not stress enough for regal, and gorgeous our formal invitations were! Not only was her work exquisite, but it was original! I had never seen anything like it, and everything I asked her to do, she did it! No questions asked, no complaints ever. If you're looking for a stationary person, Elias Paper Co. NEEDS to be your place to go!
    Thanks again, Ella!!
  • Francine
    Francine C. Married on 08/05/2021

Ella is amazing!!!

Ella was such a joy to work with! My invitations turned out beautiful and her suggestions made it even better! She always kept me informed of what was happening and I had many opportunities to review my decisions. Also with the weather delays she still managed to get my invitations done!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you Francine! We really appreciate the great review and loved working with you to create gorgeous invitations for such a special day!
    Christie R. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Invitations

Ella at Elias Paper Co is amazing! She is talented, creative and has an eye for details. Her work is high quality! You will not be disappointed! If you are unsure of what you are looking for, she can make suggestions. She is quick to respond to questions. We will absolutely use her company again!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Christie! I loved working with you guys so much and can't get over how stunning everything came out! Just a beautiful celebration all around! Thanks again for letting us be apart of it. :)
    Maria M. Married on 02/20/2021

Fantastic!

Great service, very professional!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 02/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and Beautiful work!

Elias Paper Co. is in one word AMAZING! Ella did my rehearsal dinner invitations and wedding invitations. They were exactly what we were looking for. She was always so quick to respond and had great suggestions and ideas! I definitely would suggest Elias Paper Co. for all your wedding paper/stationary needs! You won't be disappointed!!!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Maddi! Your invitation suite is one of our all time favorites and we are so happy that you loved the way it all came together! We are so thankful for you and so glad you trusted us with such a special day!
    Mallory E. Married on 01/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful attention to detail!

I recently used Elias Paper Co to design my wedding invitations. I came to her after referral from a family member and was blown away by her quick response, attention to detail, and her ability to put my vision on paper. She was able to include a custom sketch of the church we will be married in on our invitation, and provided us a keepsake we will cherish forever. Ella is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting beautiful and unique invitations of any sort!
  • Gabi
    Gabi G. Married on 11/10/2019

Dream Invitations

From beginning to end this process was made very easy for my fiance and I. I am a very indecisive person and Ella was very helpful narrowing down what I wanted. They were completely very quickly considering they are custom. We were also impressed with the quality of the products, my expectations were definitely exceeded. We are IN LOVE with our invitations. If you're looking for your dream invitation, I would recommend using Elias Paper Co! :)
    Jose A. Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsive, helpful, and quick!

Ella has been extremely helpful from the very beginning. She was very easy to work with and also was very understanding of us being super busy and needing things quickly!
    She helped us with our save the dates, wedding invites, and seating chart. She has great vision and gives you what you want but also helps you get ideas in case you aren't good at this kind of stuff (like me!). She was always very quick to respond and above all accommodated to our every need. Definitely will recommend her in order to get that personal touch, instead of ordering through sites where the product you will receive might not be what you expect. She designs everything and sends you proofs before you give the final OK!
    Kori Married on 07/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb Customer Service and Great Attention to Detail!

Ella is truly a gem. She is great to work with, super responsive and extremely talented. I spoke with numerous invitation vendors in Houston before deciding to go with Elias Paper Co. and I'm happy that I did. My save the dates were beautiful and I can't wait to see my wedding invitations!

PS: I was 30 minutes late for my initial consultation with Ella due to traffic and construction on my side of town in Houston. I was worried that she would leave, but Ella waited for me and I'm so thankful that she did. Class act!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

This made my day, Kori! Thank you so much! You have been wonderful, and I can't wait to get started on your invitations!
    Jennifer Married on 03/30/2019

Went above and beyond!

When I reached out to Ella and told her I needed wedding invitations in a matter of weeks, she said it was not a problem and managed to squeeze me in for a face to face meeting right away. She has a lot of sample designs and all so so beautiful! She was in constant communication making sure I loved the design and always kept me up do date on the progress once we had an approved design and started printing.

Ella created the perfect invitation for my wedding that my fiancé and I can’t stop staring at them. We can’t wait to mail them out.

Elias Paper Co. will exceed your expectations and deliver a high quality product with customer service to match. I highly recommend!!!
    If only everything else for my wedding was just as smooth and easy as my experience with Elias Paper Co. :)

Thanks again, Ella!
    Lolli Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A dream come true!! If you are looking for a person that is professional, caring, understanding, makes all your ideas come true then you need to work with Ella! From the first email I loved her! She was so easy to work with! She made the most perfect invitations for my wedding and I could not be more happy. I highly recommend Elias Paper Co.!!!
    Victoria Married on 11/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got several of our paper products for the wedding from Elias Paper Co. Overall, I say the quality of the work was top notch! I loved all that I ordered, and we received so many compliments on everything! There were a couple of small/minor issues that I will address further below.
    The initial sit down with Ella, the owner, was fantastic! She showed me all of the styles of invitations that they do, as well as color option, fonts, foiling, etc. It was nice to be able to see all of the options in person to help me decide what I wanted to choose. She took thorough notes regarding what I wanted. My initial thought was I will request what I want, get a price for that, and if it is too expensive, take out the stuff that I don't really need. I received an invoice from Ella later that day or the next. It was a little more expensive than I was hoping, but it included the invitation suite, including laser cut paper with a pocket, two insert cards, save the date magnets, thank you cards, programs, table numbers, menus, escort cards, envelopes, paper upgrades, and a custom word press. We ended up taking out the table numbers, menus, escort cards, and the word press. Ella didn't make me feel guilty at all for removing services we had discussed in our meeting. From then, it was about the wording and layouts. Ella provided example PDFs with different layouts and wording via email. And I tailored ours with a combination of several of the ones she provided. And with each change (which I had several about the way I wanted things to be worded, or font and color changes), she provided a proof so that I could see my design come to life! Once we decided on a design for the invitations, she incorporated the same designs and fonts to the rest of our order, which brought cohesiveness to our entire order. There were a couple of small issues, but overall, I loved it! And Ella was great!
    Shannon Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ella is absolutely wonderful and beyond talented!! Not only is her work beautiful, but she constantly stays in touch with you about your order status. We use her for our save the dates and have already schedule a meeting to plan our wedding invitations! Would highly recommend!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful!

Ella and Elias Paper Company are wonderful! She met with us in person to get our general idea and feel of what we were looking for in regards to our wedding invitations. She came armed with multiple different examples of what seemed like every imaginable variation of invitation. We got our quote the same day and were ready to go! It was extremely easy to communicate via email and our corrections/additions were quickly incorporated and re-sent to us for approval.
    Even when we were last-minute with our menu, wedding program, and seating chart requests Ella was able to accommodate us and get everything delivered with days to spare.
    We highly recommend Elias Paper Company to anyone with stationery needs!

Elias Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! You were SUCH a joy to work with and we appreciate you so much! We wish you and Dylan all the best!
    Alyssa Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely loved working with Ella!! She was soo easy to work with and made sure everything was exactly what I wanted! She was so organized when we met with her and it was so convenient getting to see examples of every little detail. We expedited both my save the dates and my invitations and she did a great job at getting them done even sooner than expected! I would recommend Elias Paper Company to anyone who wants beautiful save the dates and invitations for their special day!
    Michelle Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding invitations, ceremony programs, signs for the reception, and stationary turned out perfectly, and I could not be happier with the results. Ella worked closely with me to determine exactly what I was looking for in my paper products and the results were stunning! Her attention to detail and design talents are incredible, and I cannot recommend Ella and Elias Paper Co. enough for all your wedding paper needs!
    Lauren Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My invitations were gorgeous and it was a super easy process. Will definitely be recommending them to my friends!
illustration stars