Anticipate Invitations Reviews

Anticipate Invitations 7
  • Anna

Anna Leung · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Exceed my Expectations

I have never been so impressed with a vendor – EVER. Michael’s work is absolutely beautiful. I have no doubt that he will create something unique and breathtaking for each couple he works with. I believe that you can see that on his website and I’m sure that each of his clients can attest to that. When I first engaged with Anticipate, I told Michael that I needed the invitations in a short period of time. He provided me with a timeframe which I was comfortable with and hit every single deadline. I received my invitations ahead of schedule which I love and I can’t be happier with the outcome. Invitations are one component of your wedding but such an important part because it sets the tone for your wedding to come. I am so fortunately to have worked with someone that gave me such a flawless experience and someone that I completely trusted with my invitations. I just wished that there were more companies that has the work ethic and execution that Anticipate Invitations has.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

You are too kind--thank you Anna! I was so happy to take your ideas and bring them to life for you. Great couples make my job that much easier and rewarding!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Wedding Stationary!

Michael is a true artist - he absolutely loves what he does and made our vision come true for our wedding stationary! Michael created our wedding save the dates, invitation suite, programs, menus, table cards and day-of signage and it was all so beautiful! We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the best part of them was his painting of our venue on the front of our invitations. It's a work of art that I will treasure forever! I sent Michael countless emails on design ideas and he was so patient and flexible making sure that we were happy with the designs and it always looked perfect. Making customized wedding stationary was a splurge item we felt was absolutely worth it and Michael created beautiful pieces for us that we will remember forever! Photos: Lori Paladino Photography

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Anticipate Invitations 8
    Anticipate Invitations 9
    Anticipate Invitations 10
    Anticipate Invitations 11
    Anticipate Invitations 12
    Anticipate Invitations 13

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Christina! The pleasure was all mine! I'm thrilled to hear that what we created together will be a cherished memory for the both of you!

Alisen Urquhart · Married on 05/25/2019

So happy with the results & experience!

We had an amazing experience working with Michael of Anticipate Invitations. I was nervous to work with someone that was across the country (we are in NYC) but the experience couldn't have gone smoother, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results. We continue to get messages from family and friends about how much they love our invitation suite. Michael was extremely responsive and offered his expertise and advise as needed, but still allowed us to have our own creative control and feedback throughout the process to make sure our personalities and feel of our wedding were woven through the invitation suite. The process was so smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Roslyn

Roslyn · Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful!

Designing invitations was one of my favorite parts of the planning process and working with Michael further enhanced the experience! Michael took my thoughts and translated them into something incredible and well beyond what I imagined! Michael commented thoroughly and was always so quick to respond. I would absolutely recommend Anticipate and I cannot wait to find another reason for beautiful custom invitations!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much Roslyn! I hope you and Matthew had a most blessed day! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of something so special and personal.

Austin · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely AMAZING. Anticipate Invitations helped us create the wedding invitation suite of our dreams. I found Michael/Anticipate Invitations on Instagram (@anticipateinvitations). I absolutely loved his style and work. We had a pretty general idea of what we wanted - a clean, contemporary style with a watercolor map. But beyond that, we had little detail to provide him and little experience with invitiations and the terminology/options associated.
    Michael is so talented. Beyond that (and just as important!) is how easy he is to work with. He is incredibly responsive, creative, and provided a ton of important guidance along the way. When we settled on the final vision, he gave us updates every several days to ensure he was on the right track with the design. He designed us a 5 card suite - A custom watercolor map of the area, a stunning invitation card with an illustration of the church, an Events Card, a Details Card, and an RSVP card with a custom watercolor illustration on it.

Michael also does a great job keeping his Instagram fresh with new events and invitation suites.

HIGHLY recommend Michael and Anticipate Invitations - he is SO talented and such a pleasure to work with!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Nissa Hooshmand · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful and unique invitations!

Michael was amazing to work with! The best in Houston! Would highly recommend! Our invitations and save the dates set the tone for our wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Nissa and Sean! It was a pleasure working with you both as well! I wish you both all the best.

Chisato · Married on 09/02/2018

Anticipate Invitations is absolutely incredible! Michael made our vision come to life with his beautiful and romantic watercolor painting of our Italian wedding venue and Tuscan countryside. He is an absolute pleasure to work with, and we're excited to continue working with him to create our wedding ceremony program! We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thank you Chisato!

Shealynn · Married on 03/10/2018

Anticipate Invitations is top notch and one of the best decisions we made when hiring wedding vendors. Michael came highly recommended by our wedding planner and was so easy to work with right from the start. The process was fun and Michael did a fantastic job of executing our vision and keeping us involved from start to finish. Anticipate helped create destination save the dates, a full custom invitation suite, menus, escort card display, programs, and even special monogram tags for our welcome bags. Everything was stunning and all tied in together. We still use the beautiful monogram goods on our pillow covers and bar items today! Thanks again Michael for an unforgettable experience working with you!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Anticipate Invitations 14
    Anticipate Invitations 15
    Anticipate Invitations 16
    Anticipate Invitations 17

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Shealynn and Ross! You were both such a pleasure to work with!
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

I don't believe 5 stars is enough for Michael and Anticipate Invitations! If you have come across Anticipate Invitations as an option for your invitations, wedding day stationery, or other needs, there is absolutely no reason to keep looking! He is INCREDIBLE! I wish there were more categories in which I could brag about his services! He works with your budget in mind and strives to match or surpass your vision! As for responsiveness...He blows that out of the water and has the FASTEST service! I'll be honest, invitations weren't a huge priority for me in my wedding planning but with Michael, they became one of my favorite parts! Choose Anticipate Invitations... you will love yourself for it :) Thank you so much Michael!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Anticipate Invitations 24
    Anticipate Invitations 25
    Anticipate Invitations 26

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Hilary! It's because of couples like you that keep me going--it was an honor to work with you and Gabe and I wish you all the best!

Angela · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Michael was such an absolute pleasure! He is so incredibly talented! I explained to him my vision and he absolutely blew us away. His designs and sketched were out of this world. Every guest raved about our invitations and how amazing they were. The Map and Schedule of Events was such a special add on to our suite. I can't recommend Michael enough - he was such a pleasure to work with. I cried when I first saw the finished design, that tells you something!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Thank you Angela!

Jane · Married on 04/01/2017

We liked bits and pieces of different invitations we had come across so really wanted to combine a bunch of difference ideas and also incorporating our own vision. Michael was incredible with listening to what we wanted and executing such unique designs and ideas -- he was so flexible, accommodating, and also thoughtful with the budget we wanted to stick to. We highly recommend Anticipate whether you want to create a custom invitation or just looking for a beautiful suite. It was seamless and so easy to work with him, especially during a very stressful time with so many aspects of planning! I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jen · Married on 09/13/2014

Anticipate Invitations was not only great and easy to work with, but they helped create the most beautiful paper goods for my wedding. Everyone loved their work, including us (The Bride and Groom)! Michael's attention to detail, professionalism, and creativity was very impressive. We could not be happier! I would recommend Anticipate to everyone!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Jen! Your enthusiasm for getting all the details just right made it even easier to get behind your vision and create something so personal for you and Chris!

Michelle · Married on 02/01/2014

Michael is a joy to work with and a fun collaborator! We had a quick engagement and he helped us create a truly unique invitation package that set the tone and design for our entire wedding. It was personal to our relationship and design aesthetic. We literally had guests calling, texting, and emailing us saying that our invitation was the most unique one they had ever received for a wedding. What a joy! Michael also respected our initial budget concerns and helped us to express our vision and make an impact throughout the revision process. We are so proud of our work together.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Michelle! I had an absolute blast creating something completely unique for you and Dave. Photos should soon be up on the site--Best to the both of you!

Michael is such a pleasure to work with! He is very creative and always goes the extra mile to make your design unique and personal without losing the aesthetic appeal.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Ryan & Shelby · Married on 09/22/2013

Anticipate worked with us on every detail. We were very pleased with the design that fit our wedding theme and venue. Anticipate provided exceptional customer service and quality. The price was right on target with our budget as well. I highly reccomend Anticipate.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Shelby! I was thrilled to be a part of your special day and create something personal for both of you.

Judy · Married on 07/13/2013

Mike is professional, patient and he will find a way to give you want you want, but better! We wanted unique and creative invitations to go with our playful, kid-friendly, picnic wedding. Mike not only figured out a way to make our ideas a reality, but his own creativity and knowledge made the result even more fun and beautiful than we could have imagined! The save-the-dates and invites received more compliments from our guests than any other detail from our wedding. And, we really appreciated that Mike worked with our budget and timetables will still trying to get us the best possible result. If you need custom work, especially something a bit out of the norm, you have to go with Anticipate.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2013

Michael with Anticipate Invitations is wonderful. I initially contacted Michael thinking that Anticipate would probably be out of my budget but hoping that it wouldn't be. Michael went above and beyond my wildest dreams by creating beautiful CUSTOM invitations within my budget! When it came to the actual design, Michael has a beautiful and diverse aesthetic that brought my (scattered) vision into a reality. My invitations were perfect. I couldn't have asked for more from my experience with Anticipate Invitations; it was amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I'm so glad we had the chance to work together and create something that brought your ideas into a cohesive vision for your wedding.

Allison · Married on 10/27/2012

Michael was absolutely fabulous! He sat down with us for over an hour to talk about what we wanted in our invitations and then the design was everything we had hoped for. He is so creative and really gave us an amazing end product. We got so many compliments on our invitations and we absolutely loved the way that they turned out! I highly recommend Anticipate Invitations to anyone and I've already told many of my friends about it!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2012

I was impressed from the very minute I met Michael, he was super friendly, courteous, and professional. When it came to invitations I knew what style I liked, but had never seen anything that was quite right. Michael designed a few different options to get the feel of what we were looking for, and from that created something that was absolutely perfect! Needless to say we were beyond thrilled, and I am still in love with our invitations!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2012

We are so pleased with our Save-the-Date's! Michael came up with several very unique and creative ideas to make our stationary match our theme/us. We are so happy to know what we are sending out to people will be something that they will want to keep! With all of the options for color, printing, materials and design, it makes me want to keep having more celebrations and parties-just to see what creaativity Michael can come up with next!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Kristen · Married on 08/21/2010

Michael's creativity and professional were out of this world. When I met with him, I came with a picture and he came back with something I could have never imagined. I would suggest Michael to anyone who is looking for something different than the standard wedding invitation.

Sent on 03/24/2011

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2013

Michael did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding invitations. My husband and I were so pleased with how they turned out. Not to mention, I had several friends comment on how pretty they were. I highly recommend working with Michael. He won't let you down.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Anticipate Invitations's reply:

Thank you Shelby! I'm so happy to hear of your positive experience!

Kim · Married on 05/28/2012

Michael at Anticipate Invitations far exceeded our expectations! We came to him with a general idea of what we wanted. He was so perceptive of our desires and style that he created invitations that were more than we could have hoped for. Where Anticipate really impressed me was how 'out of the box' the designs are--exceptionally creative. We had so many people tell us how wonderful and unique our invitations were. And we agree.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Christine · Married on 11/02/2013

3.5

I had a clear vision of what I wanted our wedding invitations to look like- Michael was more than happy and willing to go the extra mile for us. We went through four design drafts before finalizing the "one". It was fun to collaborate with him as he is so talented and he really listened to us. For me, the invitations were one of the more stressful aspects of the wedding planning process because there are so many options out there. Michael was very helpful in steering us in the right direction and making sure our budget stayed on track.

Sent on 04/08/2014