Houston, TX 77043 Map · Phone number

About Candice K See

Candice K See Designs stemmed from a hobby of creating customized cards and invitations. Located in the Houston area, I love meeting with couples and getting to know them and their personality when I create custom invitations. While 'custom invitations' sound expensive and out-of-reach, I offer a way of doing business that is sure for you to stay under budget and still be able to send an invitation/card that you are excited and happy about. I start with a budget, and go from there. The wedding invitations that I design range from a chic elegant to fun and whimsical. It's whatever you feel will suit you!

Please visit www.candiceksee.com for more about me, and my business-- as well as the gallery!

Follow Candice K See on

RJprogram5
WP3

2 Reviews for Candice K See

Hway and Jon · Married on 10/16/2010

Candice did an amazing job on our invitations. The design she hand-drew was absolutely beautiful and extremely detailed. We got so many compliments from our guests about how unique our invitations were that we decided to use the design on our programs and table numbers as well.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2009

My wedding invitations spoke for themselves. The attention to detail was what I appreciated from Candice, and this was of her own choosing! I basically trusted the design to her and let her creative juices flow. They were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Candice K See FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

• tapeTHIS Films
    tapeTHIS Films Wedding Videographers

Great & easy to work with! She can design custom cards any way you want. Cards are all original designs and can be hand-drawn, sewn, color penciled, or custom printed. Each card I have seen was intricately drawn and pieced together by hand, and you could tell the level of detail put into each card truly makes it a masterpiece on its own.