4500 Washington Avenue Suite 400, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Katie & Co.

Katie & Co. is a stylish stationery shop that offers in-house printing of bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon invitations, custom wedding invitations, personalized gifts and greeting cards. They can print wedding programs, cocktail npakins, styrofoam cups and koozies, as well as provide calligraphy and assembly services.

IMG0425
The red chandelier!
The red chandelier!
3325955699991876382647918725656961479056n
332595571404187638264791872565719480138n
IMG0331
IMG0425
Our model, Fern

9 Reviews for Katie & Co.

Katie and Co did our wedding invitations, wedding programs and bridal book. Everything came out so beautiful and very well done! I was overwhelmed with how many choices there are and where to start but Katie made everything easy to understand and narrow down choices. Which so many different websites out there, you never know what you're going to end up with for the final project. Katie's knowledge of what works best together and proper etiquette helped us have wonderful invitations and programs but still staying within our budget.

Julie · Married on 05/18/2013

I went to Katie & Co. after having a less than stellar visit to another invitation shop that was not very friendly. When my mom & I walked in we were immediately greeted by Michael! I wasn't really sure what I was looking for as far as wedding invitations go but Michael listened to several ideas and helped guide me to what turned out to be my dream invitation!

It's not just the product that sets Katie & Co. apart. Both Katie & Michael are so personable and helpful - at times, I thought I was just talking to a longtime friend!

I received so many compliments on our wedding invitations! Thanks, Katie & Michael!

Very lovely shop with a plethora of beautiful options. Super great and friendly staff that helped us extensively to personalize our invites.

Katie & Co. FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

• Schwartz & Woodward
    Schwartz & Woodward Wedding Planners

Katie & Co. is a fabulous place to take care of all of your invitation and stationery needs. They have the expertise and knowledge to help with all of those etiquette questions when designing a wedding invitation package. Whether you work with Katie or Michael your selection experience will be great!

• Demers Banquet Hall