Meyerland/ Bellaire, Houston, TX 77096 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About The Paper Mill Houston

The Paper Mill Houston is a business based in Houston, Texas that specializes in the creation of designer wedding invitations. These experts understand that planning a wedding is busywork, and hence strive to offer their clients a streamlined service. From expertly crafted Save-the-Date cards to meticulously designed wedding invitations, this creative outfit is dedicated to instilling personality and style into the finest of details. Each item is inspired by the couples they are made for and the vision they have for their weddings’ aesthetic.

At The Paper Mill Houston, all factors are considered, including your needs and unique budget. Regardless of your event’s theme or color scheme, these professionals can craft a myriad of items to dazzle both you and your guests. Members of the team at The Paper Mill Houston are adept in the art of calligraphy and can design stunning displays for your event. Some of the other services available to you and yours include but are not limited to:

• Foil-stamping
Sophisticated Flourish
Sophisticated Flourish
img 3189 51 189819 160996369548420

2 Reviews for The Paper Mill Houston

Jordana did an amazing job with helping me choose and purchase my invitations as well as wedding programs. She is so nice and fun to work with and she's great about giving her opinion but in a polite and professional way. I personally felt using her was a fantastic choice, it made ordering my programs and invitations so much easier then doing it myself. Jordana also helps you write out your wedding invitations and programs which was awesome because you didn't have to do that yourself and you could have help when trying to figure out what to put on each one. I would highly recommend using The Paper Mill! It is worth the money and it saves you time during your wedding planning!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

The Paper Mill Houston FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

Team of The Paper Mill Houston

Jordana Hoffman

Jordana Hoffman

Owner

I have lots of fun with my pup and my grandpup when I'm not meeting with very happy couples. I've lived in Houston for many years and enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities and restaurants. Many of my friends are also wedding experts and we all try to give our couples the best experience ever.

I love learning about my couples, their preferences, cultures, background and wedding plans. After 18 years in the wedding industry, I've heard it all! I'd love to work with you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Meyerland/ Bellaire Houston, TX, 77096 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Paper Mill Houston)