Houston, TX 77017 Map · Phone number

About Tad + Faboo

Tad & Faboo specialize in creating custom wedding invitations that fulfill your unique vision and style. Our distinctive invitation suites are in a class by themselves and ideal for setting the perfect tone for your special day.

Original designs, hand crafted elegance, custom letterpress printing and all your paperie needs can be found at Tad & Faboo.

Let your vision come to life by taking advantage of our years of experience and expertise in bringing the perfect blend of vision, creativity and beauty to your unique event.

FEATURED in the exclusive Weddings in Houston Magazine, PRIME LIVING Magazine, and online!

satcream2
7c4b0ce7d30174e2 T F Facebook Logo 2017
mexico4
geometric glam
danae wedding 1
Tad + Faboo
Glamorous downtown wedding celebration.
Glamorous downtown wedding celebration.
breakfast at tiffanys
peterson invite
gold modernism
ballroom glam
fall of surprises
Tad + Faboo
Great Baby Bash! Foil gold elements make this little lovely sparkle!
Great Baby Bash! Foil gold elements make this little lovely sparkle!
passport invite 1
passport invite 2
Tad + Faboo
Letterpress vintage-inspired natural Seattle-based Wedding.
Letterpress vintage-inspired natural Seattle-based Wedding.
img9510
Tad + Faboo
Cirque Calligraphy Invite with custom die-cut sleeve design.
Cirque Calligraphy Invite with custom die-cut sleeve design.
brasil wedding invite 2
satcream2
7c4b0ce7d30174e2 T F Facebook Logo 2017
mexico4

8 Reviews for Tad + Faboo

Rudy · Married on 06/10/2017

They have a great selection of designs that made our wedding invitation stand out. We were expecting our product to be simple but with the options they had and the prices they charge, we were able to make it amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Meg · Married on 12/30/2014

Before my engagement, I had never even thought about my wedding! Tad and Heather were so helpful and informative throughout the whole process. We went through a lot of designs before I finally chose the perfect invitations and they were so patient, flexible, and more than happy to help. They helped turn a potential wedding stressor into one of the most fun parts of the process. Everyone I talked to loved our invitations, and so did we!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2011

I do not have enough time in the world to say all the great things about Heather from Tad and Faboo as I would love to. To future brides: you are in good hands and with a very flexible, reliable, imaginative and punctual person. If I had to go back and do it all over again I wouldn't choose anyone else. I am not the type of person to give great reviews to all my vendors just cause they were my vendors. Heather was truly a dream to work with and eveything not only came out beautifully but on time, each time, and with out errors. It was truly one of my best vendors!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Award

Tad + Faboo FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Hello from Demers! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you and will be more than happy to refer clients your way! www.demersbanquethall.com

• Houston, 77017 See on map