Whimsy Design Studio Reviews

15 | Denver, CO

15 Reviews for Whimsy Design Studio

• Laura

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Meagan at Whimsy Design is a true artist. She creates masterpieces. We got an acrylic seating chart, a custom acrylic welcome sign, and handmade place cards. They were all beautiful. She was so easy to work with. I highly recommend Whimsy Design!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

Meagan is super talented and easy to work with. I was planning my wedding from out of state and hired Meagan with Whimsy Design to design and print the wedding programs, escort cards, and several display signs. I gave Meagan a sample of our invitation suite and she mirrored the design in our programs, signs, etc. Everything came out coordinated, customized, and within our budget. I had an amazing experience with Meagan and highly recommend her for all of your wedding design needs!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2017

Meagan is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is super talented, enjoyable, and a natural at what she does. Meagan created a custom watercolor crest for my Husband and I and used it to coordinate and create our invitation suite, ceremony programs, menus and place cards. We were planning our wedding from out of state and after many calls and numerous emails she was able to take our ideas and inspirations and bring them to life without missing any detail. We got the original version of our watercolor crest, had it framed and now have it in our home and will be able to cherish it forever. Meagan's quality of work truly speaks for itself. We received many compliments on our invitation sweet and day of items and would definitely recommend her to anyone Bride and Groom looking for custom invitations.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

The gorgeous items that Meagan at Whimsy Design Studio created for our wedding were fantastic! The quality of the pieces brought a real wow-factor the event. Meagan is so much fun to work with and so talented. She really took the time to consider all the different details of our wedding and created pieces that fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Whimsy to any bride out there!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/20/2017

Meagan was a pleasure to work with for our August 2017 wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch. She created a number of day-of special touches for us, including our menu, program, table number signs, seating chart, and a custom, artistic map for our guests showing where various wedding weekend events were. Everything was beautifully done, and she brought such nice continuity across all these decorative elements for our day. Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Kent · Married on 05/27/2017

Meagan truly is one of a kind. She was so enjoyable to work with, a natural at what she does. Meagan did our invitations, the calligraphy for our envelopes, our day of program, a little message for our wedding gift bags. She did it all!! I have never received so many compliments!!! I am planning on framing the invitation and putting it up in our home as it is just that gorgeous. She made all my hopes come to reality so beautifully and effortlessly. I will absolutely be recommending Meagan and will be working with her again in the future!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kellie · Married on 05/20/2017

Meagan is wonderful to work with and her creativity is unparalleled. As a wedding planner I work very hard to make sure I am choosing the best and most professional vendors for my clients, and Meagan has proved to be just that. I will continue working with Meagan for my clients' print materials and would recommend her to anyone who has a special occasion!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

We were introduced to Meagan by our wedding planner, and we knew instantly we wanted to work with her. She is one of the most creative, bubbly people you’ll meet and an absolute joy to work with. She did several different elements for our wedding day from our invitation suite to our ceremony backdrop, escort board, signage and beyond. She’s not afraid to think outside the box and is totally on board to take on a challenge. We were so happy with how everything came together and could not recommend Whimsy Design Studio enough! We love you, Meagan!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Josephine · Married on 02/18/2017

Meagan was absolutely fantastic to work with! She offered a ton of great advice when I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted, and made sure each piece was exactly what I had in mind before finalizing it. The finished products turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I got so many compliments on the seating display board that Meagan custom made for me! I highly recommend Meagan at Whimsy Design Studio!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Meagan is the best! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is also responsive, knowledgeable, and very kind. I had only dreamed of having my wedding envelopes addressed with calligraphy and when I found Whimsy Design and spoke with Meagan, the dream became a reality. Her pricing is very fair and she is realistic on the timeline. She made our envelopes as well as custom wooden hangers for my bridesmaids and flower girls. Everything turned out better than I could have hoped and I cannot wait to work with her again! I absolutely recommend Meagan and Whimsy Design Studio to anyone looking at add a custom touch to their event.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Abby · Married on 09/18/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Meagan for my wedding this September after finding her work through Instagram. I had followed her for a few months and fell in love with her pieces so I made the leap and contacted her. She was amazing from the very start and helped me work through some ideas I had and was patient through all of my crazy last minute changes. I brought Meagan a number of my own pieces I wanted to use and I was able to rent from her as well. We had the opportunity to work with Nora as well who also did a stunning job on some our pieces. I am so glad I put that extra touch into our wedding by going with Whimsy Design Studio and my guests commented on how beautiful everything was! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Dana · Married on 08/06/2016

Meagan was such a delight to work with!! Not only did she totally get the concept I was going for, but she added some ideas of her own that were completely amazing -- seriously, if there is ever a time to have someone paint a watercolor of you and your fiancé's names intertwined in a beautiful garland design, your wedding is it!! We also had her to some on-site calligraphy, and she knocked it out of the park. Everyone was raving about how beautiful all of the signage was, and loved taking home their marble tiles with their names on them. I can tell Meagan truly enjoys and cares about what she's doing; not only does that translate into the final product, but her positive energy during every meeting (and especially during set-up, which was definitely a long process) was such a great balance to the stress that is wedding planning. Along with her flexibility and creative ideas, I would absolutely recommend Meagan to anyone looking for amazing custom invites and signage!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Mike · Married on 06/11/2016

Simply put, Meagan is a true master of her craft! She was able to take our initial ideas and create an invitation suite that was completely unique and personable-- just what we had envisioned. During the process, Meagan bent over backwards to ensure things went as smoothly as possible. We highly recommend Whimsy Design Studio if you're looking to invest in an awesome designer!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Aline · Married on 05/28/2016

Meagan was spectacular. Our invitations were gorgeous, and we received so many compliments on them. Meagan was very accommodating to my requests, even the last minute ones. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Emilie · Married on 09/26/2015

Meagan's wedding invitations rock. Period. She can do custom designs or, if you're on a tight budget like we were, she's got some awesome, really affordable options on Etsy. Either way, expect great customer service -- she even volunteered to hand-deliver our order, rather than make us pay for shipping -- strong design sense and tons of compliments from your guests. We could't have asked for better invites and RSVP cards.

Sent on 11/12/2015