MiHi Photo Booth Reviews

21 | Denver, CO

21 Reviews for MiHi Photo Booth

Laura Duree · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend!

MiHi Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding. The open photo booth was great and allowed groups of guests to take photos together - which turned out so fun! We also selected the vintage camera which added extra charm. Our attendant came with plenty of props and even cards with ideas for poses! I have been to tonssssss of weddings and have never seen this idea before - guests loved it and I think we got extra funny shots with the cards. The photo booth was set up before guests arrived to the reception and the printed copies were great quality. We received a link the following day with all photos and they were also great quality images. In my opinion it was a great value for cost of services. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding look no further!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Siobhan · Married on 08/26/2018

I loved loved loved mihi photobooth. Jeff is wonderful to work with when setting the photobooth up and very accommodating. This was such an amazing add-on to my wedding and it entertained guests. Gave me wonderful pictures of friends and family that I will enjoy forever. I highly suggest you go with them. Also, the pictures from the booth were amazing, the quality was great and they custom designed a border for the photos to coordinate with the wedding. It was fantastic. I could not have gotten a better company.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Abby · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff and Jules were wonderful. All my guests loved the photo booth and the quality of the photos and videos were really good. Jules designed a really nice border for the photos that matched my theme. They also did a great job of getting people engaged. MIHI Photo Booth was a hit. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Analisa · Married on 05/28/2017

MiHi Photo Booth was amazing! Jules was so quick to respond, and when we met with her she was so nice and accommodating. We were able to provide our own back drop for the photo booth and it turned out amazing! She was so wonderful during our event, and our guestbook came out so perfect. Our guests had such a wonderful time, it was a perfect decision to have MiHi Photo Booth at our wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Highlight of our evening! Everyone loved the Photo Booth and props! The attendee was very pleasant and professional and helped everything go smooth! Thank you so much! I highly recommend MiHi Photo Booth!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

We loved using MiHi Photo Booth for our wedding! We had so much fun using the photo booth and all of our guests loved it. It was busy for hours! It was nice that it was an "open photo booth" - basically a back-drop set up with a camera and touch screen pad in front of it. You could fit a lot more people in the pictures and it was fast to transition from one group to the next. Our guests loved that you could see a preview of the picture before it was taken and that you could text the pictures directly to your phone so they could be shared on social media. We also received an email the day after our wedding with a link to all of the pictures that we shared. The quality of the pictures came out great!

Jules was so easy to coordinate the photo booth rental with and our attendant was very helpful! We would absolutely recommend MiHi Photo Booth to any one!

Sent on 07/25/2016

MiHi Photo Booth was awesome! Everyone loved the photo booth and the provided props. They also liked how this photo booth was not a typical, closed-in photo booth and thus we were able to fit lots more people into each shot. I also opted for unlimited photo prints so everyone in the photo could get a copy of their pictures and that was a great choice. Julienne worked with me to come up with a logo for our prints, and I gave her a copy of my invitations and she made a great logo based off of that so the theme continued. After she saw our wedding colors, she upgraded our backdrop so that it would match our theme better. She was so thoughtful and I really appreciated it; all the pictures turned out great :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jesse · Married on 04/11/2016

MiHi is awesome and I would recommend them to everyone. Jules was so easy to work with. Super fast at responding and super nice. My guests loved the booth and the props! The pictures came out amazing, and I love the guest book I purchased. Definitely the best Photobooth I've seen at any wedding or event I've been to and I love photobooths!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jules at MiHi was awesome and one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. She was super responsive and on top of requests! Quality was the main reason we chose MiHi and they delivered. I have been to WAY too many wedding in my life and many seem to have a photobooth these days but MiHi is by far the best!!! Our guests had a fantastic time with the photos and got super creative as this 'photobooth' provides a lot of room to fit a bunch of people or spread out and get weird. Great entertainment and completely worth the price!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Meagan · Married on 09/19/2015

Jules with MiHi Photo Booth was such a joy to work with! She was quick to answer all of my questions before booking and happy to accommodate all of my customization requests (I used my own custom back drop and wanted to design my own print template). The day of, everything was set up beautifully and she was so accommodating to all of my goofy guests. The photos turned out amazing - hilarious as they would be in most booths, but the quality is really why I booked them. Crisp, high resolution photos both printed and provided digitally just a couple days after my wedding. I highly recommend MiHi for their winning combination of great customer service and beautifully produced images!

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • futuremrs.l

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2015

Jules and MiHi Photobooth was amazing. Our guests had the greatest time! She was quick to respond, professional and super flexible when we needed to make changes to both our timing and our photo backgrounds.

She got us our digital photos the next day and kept the other images aside for us to make an album. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2015

rikki · Married on 07/11/2015

So much fun! Everyone had a great time taking pictures, and the digital downloads after are great memories for us. I was excited to receive the link to download the photos within a couple of days of the wedding. Jules was great to work with, she helped create a layout that I loved. The price was great as well, I will definitely recommend MIHI to my friends and family. The attendant was fun and professional too. I just wished I would have made announcements to ensure all of my guests got in on the fun, some said they didn't realize what it was.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2015

Loved, loved, loved them! Not only was the staff professional but they were friendly too! I found them through a deal they were having, the price was amazing! The term "got what you paid for" doesn't apply here, We got a lot more than what we paid for, they were amazing!
    My guest had a blast with the photos too! My husband and I opted to get all of the pictures of the night as well. The download was super convenient, log online and download all the photos; my husband and I are having fun looking at all of them too! Definitely created AND recorded memories of us and our families and our friends for our amazing night. Definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 06/30/2015

MiHi Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah!

Lori · event on 05/18/2015

Couldn't imagine a party without a photo booth anymore! The staff at MiHi made it easy to schedule them to be at my event. Jules booked our date and answered all my questions. She also told me about the fun props we could use as well (I would totally recommend having them, it made for some silly and entertaining photos!) Todd was our attendant, he had everything set up and ready to go. They party went smoothly, the photos looked fantastic, and we had many laughs. Overall they were better than great and easy to work with. Planning any event can be stressful but using MiHi, this was one vendor I didn't have to worry about!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Michael · event on 05/10/2015

Our girl's graduation was so much fun thanks to the photo booth! Jules created a perfect design for us, making sure we were 100% happy with it. I'm definitely recommending Mihi to my friends!

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • User5067547 · event on 05/02/2015

It took us a while to find the right photo booth for my birthday party, we found MiHi photo booths and loved the packages they offered us at affordable prices. Plus they were accommodating to the extra requests that I had put in prior to the night. All in all it was a fun night and im glad I had a great photo booth to help capture the moment of that evening.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Mersades · event on 04/27/2015

I can't believe how easy it was to work with the friendly staff at MiHi Photo Booth. Ive been to other events in the past that had photo booths but none compare to the quality I received with MiHi. From booking to our event (a birthday party) to the day of, everyone I spoke to or dealt with was informative and attentive to my wants. The props were fun, the photos looked great, I would recommend MiHi to everyone who is looking for that extra special touch to your event!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Everything went perfect! Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Cindy · event on 04/01/2015

MiHi photos was so professional and fun to work with! I used them for a high school team luncheon of 20 girls. Our attendant, Todd, was on time, friendly, and so easy going! The girls loved him! I'm so glad I found MiHi. I originally tried another company but they took a week to call me back. :(
    MiHi's services included many features that I was going to have to pay extra with the "other" company. Jules gave me options for my print layouts and even sent me a link of my photos so I could send it out to the team. We had a BLAST!!
    Thank you!
    Cindy

Sent on 05/06/2015
  • User5059379 · event on 03/03/2015

Our attendant Todd was professional and fun. I would definitely choose them again.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Kelley · event on 01/03/2015

This was a great idea for my baby shower! I never thought of having a photo booth during my event but a friend recommended it to me to save the memories in a fun way. It turned out to be a blast and it was a great way to create memories. I would definitely hire this company again because they were professional and friendly.

Sent on 05/10/2015