Little White Dress Bridal Shop Reviews

213 Reviews for Little White Dress Bridal Shop

• Emily

Emily Morgan · Getting married on 07/31/2021

You will fall in love with Little White Dress

I loved everything about my bridal dress shopping experience at Little White Dress (LWD). The boutique... stunning. The staff... so sweet, kind, helpful, knowledgable, understanding, insightful, accommodating... Taylor was my consultant/stylist and she was an absolute delight to work with. We had been to a few other appointments earlier and so fatigue was slowly starting to settle in, but Taylor had great energy and made the entire appointment so much fun: the best of the day in fact! She had great points, pulled the most beautiful dresses that were exactly what I was looking for, and made sure that both me and my mom felt like absolute queens the whole time. If you are in the Denver area (or even if you're a bit farther out), a visit to LWD is an absolute MUST for all brides-to-be... you won't be sorry and you won't leave without a dress that you fall in love with.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Erin · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Blown Away!

Went to Little White Dress during the middle of Covid to find my dress and was more than blown away. Dylan helped me find my perfect dress, texting me before my appointment asking me what my vision and budget were. After the first two dresses I tried one, Dylan was able to figure out what I was looking for and help lead me to my perfect dress.Dylan also went about and beyond to make sure I was able to get what I wanted in my dress, by calling the designer and asking them what they could do to customize my dress to be exactly what I wanted! We were the only party there, looked through dresses in gloves and were masked (but not when seeing the dress on in the mirror!).

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Amy

Amy Lundwall · Getting married on 03/10/2021

The Perfect Fit

The most charming wedding dress shop with the sweetest girls! I tired on 7 or 8 dresses total. They listed to what I liked and didn't like about the dresses as I tired them on and we were able to narrow things down quickly and easily. When I fell in love with my dress last December I had quite a different vision for how my wedding was going to look. I had planned to come back and do my fittings back in CO but when COVID hit things changed. The girls were so sweet and were able to ship my dress to me here in Arizona after they received it for careful inspection and I was able to get it tailored here and still have the wedding of my dreams this October! Thank you Little White Dress for helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Eryka

Eryka Herrera · Married on 10/09/2020

In LOVE with Everything about LWD!!

The entire experience was AMAZING! The shop is comfortable and chic, with Gorgeous gowns displayed all around you. There is a huge selection of different styles of dresses. Liz was my consultant and I can't say enough good things about her. She called before my appointment to get to know me and the style I had in mind, then was there when I completely changed directions. As I tried on each dress she listened to what I had to say and found a gown that was all of the things I loved in one. It is Perfect!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/03/2020

Dylan + LWD = Perfect Dress

Little White Dress was my second and the clear final stop when choosing my dress. Everyone was so welcoming, the atmosphere is amazing, and my stylist, Dylan, was phenomenal. She was helpful with style, budget, and made me feel so comfortable and confident in eliminating dresses and finding the one that is perfect for me! I felt like I had a friend with me for the ride! I cannot recommend Dylan or LWD highly enough!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/25/2020

If in the Denver Metro area- A MUST, if not- STILL A MUST

A warm inviting atmosphere, wonderful staff, and a wide variety of dresses and designers. Special thanks to Megan who made shopping for my perfect dress easy and comfortable. She paid special attention to my style, my budget, and picking designs for my body type. Would not have found my dress without LWD.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Denton · Married on 05/08/2020

Could not be happier!

I simply loved my Lis Simon Jodene gown (with a custom bust). It was the perfect dress, I felt absolutely beautiful, but most importantly, comfortable and I could dance all night long! Beyond the dress itself, LWD was such a delight to work with. My initial appointment went so well that I went back the same day and picked my dress. The shipment process was a bit complicated since I live in Costa Rica, but my dress made it to me in time for alterations, even though I only bought it 6 months before the big day 😅 I’m a wedding planner down here, so I know that’s a big risk, but LWD made it happen! I would recommend them to all my friends and clients!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Mamatas · Married on 10/12/2019

Sale Rack Success

I loved this experience and dress! I shopped around several bridal boutiques, some with family/friends, some solo. I had been to 5-6 different places, from BHLDN to local boutiques, looking for my right fit, price, style, etc. I was greeted warmly at Little White Dress, and shopped their "sale" section. The dress I found was custom designed for another bride who ended up not choosing this dress, and it fit me perfectly. It had all the details that I wanted, but was slightly out of price range. I worked with the associate / consultant to bring the price to a better spot for my budget, one that they were willing to work with, too. The cherry on top of getting my dress here was receiving so many compliments on the gown in addition to feeling amazing in it.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect dress shopping experience

I had a wonderful time picking out my beautiful wedding dress at Little White Dress! Nancy was so attentive and sweet and really listened to what I was looking for. It was an overall great experience!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/28/2019

Great staff and dresses

Highly recommend LWD, the staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. It was a great experience after having a few bad ones. Caitlin made me feel like everything was about me and did everything she could to help me find the one! “I said yes to the dress”!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Emma Gordon · Married on 09/21/2019

Elegant & Fabulous Experience!

Highly recommend LWD! They were a sophisticated store with wide variety of dresses. Respected my budget and allowed me to walk around and pick things out myself. Very comfortable environment and BEAUTIFUL store!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2019

Megan helped me find the dress of my dreams

Megan with LWD was phenomenal and she truly listened to me and helped me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Joisan · Married on 09/21/2019

Saying yes to the dress

This place did a fantastic job at making me feel like a bride! They make you feel so welcome and easy to pick or find your dress. They listened to what I wanted to guide me to finding my dress. I had Megan as my dress associate that day and she was amazing when it came to putting everything together for me. Great place to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Lexie · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful and professional

After finding a dress at another shop, I had some doubts. I made an appointment at little white dress when my mom was in town. They were incredible! I told them the story about finding another dress but feeling insecure about it because of some family in put and Megan immediately put me at ease! She sympathized with my situation and worked so hard to help me find the right dress. She worked with me and my mom on finding exactly what we liked, we narrowed it down and I wore my dream dress made by my dream designer (Carolina Herrera). They were so professional but also personal, which to me, meant a lot. The shop is beautiful and Megan was amazing to work with! I wish I had stared with Little White Dress on my search, it would have made the whole process much easier!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Woodworth · Married on 08/31/2019

Nancy at LWD was Wonderful

My experience at LWD was truly lovely. I was very lucky to work with Nancy and she helped me to feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I wasn't sure what style I was looking for but Nancy helped me decipher what I truly loved and I was elated to find the dress of my dreams on my first bridal shop visit. Nancy also found a gorgeous veil to pair with my dress - it added elegance without taking away from the delicate nature of my gown. Wearing this dress was the most beautiful I have ever felt and I will be forever grateful.

The quality of my Claire Pettibone gown was obvious. The lace was gorgeous and unique, the subtle champagne undertone was exactly what I was looking for, and the dress was so light and comfortable. I added custom straps which, unfortunately broke before our reception. The issue was more of an altering/need for reinforcement issue and certainly not at the fault of LWD or Claire. That being said, they immediately issued me a refund for the cost of the straps AND sent reinforced replacements.

I would HIGHLY recommend Little White Dress to any bride.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Hess · Married on 03/09/2019

Helpful Staff & Gorgeous Atmosphere

I loved the staff and the atmosphere at LWD, and I knew immediately I would find the dress of my dreams there! They made my mom, mother-in-law, and friends helping me select my dress comfortable while I was trying on everything. The team brought me recommendations based on styles I was liking, and I found the dress of my dreams at Little White Dress!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Megan is awesome! She really listened to my style and also took my body type into account. She made sure I loved my dress and was very thorough. She actually picked it out for me! Everyone that works there is very courteous and I had a great experience!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • COLO92218

Cara Jo · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved my experience with LWD! 😍

I had such a great experience at Little White Dress! Their showroom is so gorgeous and everyone I spoke with was very friendly.

Little White Dress was the second shop that I visited on my search for the perfect wedding dress, and it was the most beautiful space you could imagine. Every detail in the space was very well thought out. If you go, ask them about the wallpaper they have framed by the desk - it's a great story!

I had the pleasure of working with Meghan to find the dress of my dreams. Working with her was fast-paced at first, but she was really good at reading what I liked and disliked right away, and was able to narrow down the results. It was great to have an expert on my side during the process.

I never once felt pressured to purchase a dress that was out of my comfort zone or budget. I did spend more than I had set out to spend that day, but after trying on the dresses in my budget here and at other salons, I just wasn't 'in love' with them. I worked with Meghan to customize the dress to what I wanted, I was looking for a slightly antique white and the colors we settled on were just perfect.

After ordering the dress LWD kept in touch with me to make sure I was in the loop every step of the way. When I finally got to see it in person, I was just blown away. It was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Alterations were super easy and minimal for me as well. I was worried about this process the most, as I've heard from other brides that it was an absolute nightmare. For me, it was pretty fast and easy, I think it's because Shirin was an absolute dream to work with and did such an amazing job with the dress. The dress was actually comfortable for the duration of the night, and never did I need to pull it up to keep it from sliding down (it was strapless). It fit in all the right places and wasn't too big or too small.

I got so many compliments on the day of the wedding and I have both Shirin and Meghan to thank for that. My husband said "you looked so beautiful it took my breath away" and then proceeded to tell me how hot I looked all night - haha.

I would recommend the team at LWD to any bride looking for a personalized wedding dress shopping experience. Seriously, the best.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kelcie · Married on 09/08/2018

I personally worked with Megan Kalan on a friday morning. This was my first time buying a wedding dress, but after being around cousins and friends trying to find their dress.. I can honestly say this was the most amazing stress free experience. Megan listened to my wants and especially the budget. She nailed it right away as by the second dress, I had found the one. I only had to try on five dresses. I wish I had another reason to keep shopping here. as this was the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Bonnie · Married on 07/20/2018

I had such a great experience finding my perfect dress at Little White Dress shop. Molly was wonderful to work with when selecting my dress. She was conscious of my budget while helping me find the right dress for the look I wanted. Katherine did all my alterations and she was a dream to work with. I made some changes to my dress and she listened to everything I wanted and it came out perfectly. I absolutely loved it and enjoyed the entire experience. I highly recommend making an appointment there!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Erika · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the best experience at the Little White Dress Bridal Shop! Extremely clean and comfortable. There were several dresses in my price range in many different styles. The lady who helped me was very knowledgeable about alterations and aware of what I was looking for and what was figure flattering for my body type. You won't regret making the LWD Bridal Shop your first stop.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sherri · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience at LWD. We stopped in without an appointment, not because it was on a whim but because we didn't know what time we would arrive since we were in town just for the day. Once we explained that it was our first time looking at dresses and would like to work with an associate if possible they were more than happy to accommodate us. We were paired with Megan, and she was wonderful. She showed us how the store was divided by price and helped us find the section of dresses that fit within our comfort zone. The three of us then began pulling dresses based on what I said I was interested in - something figure-flattering with a vintage flair. We pulled dresses with lace, dresses with illusion necklines, dresses with deep v's, dresses with beading, etc.

As I began trying them on I was dismayed to discover that even though I LOVED that style in photos I didn't love it on me. The dresses overwhelmed my petite frame.

Megan had initially suggested pulling a white gown that had nothing on it and I scoffed. "Too plain!", I said. Well, she snuck one in the dressing room and by that point I was so bewildered about what I liked that I said "Fine, I'll try it.". I walked out of the dressing room and my fiancè's jaw dropped. When I looked in the mirror I could see why. It was stunning. I'm still floored by how a simple, unadorned white gown could look so regal but it did. And I was hooked. We then switched our focus to trying on only simple white gowns and within the next half hour we found a dress that we loved and the next thing I knew I was saying "Yes, this is my dress."

To say I was floored would be an understatement. I wasn't expecting to find a dress, let alone buy a dress, and I give Megan all of the credit. She indulged EVERY whim and request I had about looking at certain dress styles and choices and never pushed me in one direction or another but only asked what I did or didn't like.

After we decided on the dress, we spent another hal

Sent on 07/03/2017

Taylor · Married on 03/29/2018

I got married in Hawaii on March 29, 2018. I heard about a sample sale at the LWD and decided to go. I was alone and had never tried on dresses before. I found a $2000 dress for $750 and fell in love and had to have it. LWD has been amazing from start to finish. I also got my alterations here by Katherine Hanson and she was a miracle worker. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and made me feel so comfortable. The whole team made me feel like the most special bride and were super accommodating. It is the cutest place ever and they have a boutique too where you can get the most gorgeous special occasion dresses and accessories too. I hope I never get married again, but I would definitely go back to the Little White Dress!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Pilar · Married on 02/24/2018

LWD was amazing! I had a great experience working with them to find the perfect dress and then the alteration process! I loved their wide selection of dresses with lots of budget friendly options! Their space is also gorgeous and feels really upscale (unlike a lot of bridal shops). Their downstairs boutique is also convenient for finding a rehearsal dinner dress or bridesmaid gifts!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Vy and Mark · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience at the Little White Dress was beyond amazing!! A few days before my appointment, Jordan my consultant, called me to learn more about my style and the experience I was looking for. I had previously shopped at other stores and had yet to find the dress of my dreams. Feeling a little depleated, I shared these thoughts with Jordan and she said she would do everything she could to help me find my dress! No one else had
    called me prior to an appointment and I appreacited it so much. When I arrived for my appointment, Jordan was patient, kind, and very responsive to what I needed and it felt like she had known me for years! She just KNEW what was right and wasn't right for me! I am so happy that I found my dress at the Little White Dress and I can't wait for it to arrive in the next few months! Jordan is literally the BEST so if you want an amazing experience where you will feel comfortable and confident in your decision, ask for her!!

Sent on 04/19/2017