Little White Dress Bridal Shop Reviews

Little White Dress Bridal Shop 6
Little White Dress Bridal Shop 7

Samantha · Getting married on 07/25/2020

If in the Denver Metro area- A MUST, if not- STILL A MUST

A warm inviting atmosphere, wonderful staff, and a wide variety of dresses and designers. Special thanks to Megan who made shopping for my perfect dress easy and comfortable. She paid special attention to my style, my budget, and picking designs for my body type. Would not have found my dress without LWD.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Emma Gordon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Elegant & Fabulous Experience!

Highly recommend LWD! They were a sophisticated store with wide variety of dresses. Respected my budget and allowed me to walk around and pick things out myself. Very comfortable environment and BEAUTIFUL store!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke Hess · Married on 03/09/2019

Helpful Staff & Gorgeous Atmosphere

I loved the staff and the atmosphere at LWD, and I knew immediately I would find the dress of my dreams there! They made my mom, mother-in-law, and friends helping me select my dress comfortable while I was trying on everything. The team brought me recommendations based on styles I was liking, and I found the dress of my dreams at Little White Dress!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 8
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 9

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Megan is awesome! She really listened to my style and also took my body type into account. She made sure I loved my dress and was very thorough. She actually picked it out for me! Everyone that works there is very courteous and I had a great experience!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • COLO92218

Cara Jo · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved my experience with LWD! 😍

I had such a great experience at Little White Dress! Their showroom is so gorgeous and everyone I spoke with was very friendly.

Little White Dress was the second shop that I visited on my search for the perfect wedding dress, and it was the most beautiful space you could imagine. Every detail in the space was very well thought out. If you go, ask them about the wallpaper they have framed by the desk - it's a great story!

I had the pleasure of working with Meghan to find the dress of my dreams. Working with her was fast-paced at first, but she was really good at reading what I liked and disliked right away, and was able to narrow down the results. It was great to have an expert on my side during the process.

I never once felt pressured to purchase a dress that was out of my comfort zone or budget. I did spend more than I had set out to spend that day, but after trying on the dresses in my budget here and at other salons, I just wasn't 'in love' with them. I worked with Meghan to customize the dress to what I wanted, I was looking for a slightly antique white and the colors we settled on were just perfect.

After ordering the dress LWD kept in touch with me to make sure I was in the loop every step of the way. When I finally got to see it in person, I was just blown away. It was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Alterations were super easy and minimal for me as well. I was worried about this process the most, as I've heard from other brides that it was an absolute nightmare. For me, it was pretty fast and easy, I think it's because Shirin was an absolute dream to work with and did such an amazing job with the dress. The dress was actually comfortable for the duration of the night, and never did I need to pull it up to keep it from sliding down (it was strapless). It fit in all the right places and wasn't too big or too small.

I got so many compliments on the day of the wedding and I have both Shirin and Meghan to thank for that. My husband said "you looked so beautiful it took my breath away" and then proceeded to tell me how hot I looked all night - haha.

I would recommend the team at LWD to any bride looking for a personalized wedding dress shopping experience. Seriously, the best.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 10
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 11
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 12
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 13
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 14

Kelcie · Married on 09/08/2018

I personally worked with Megan Kalan on a friday morning. This was my first time buying a wedding dress, but after being around cousins and friends trying to find their dress.. I can honestly say this was the most amazing stress free experience. Megan listened to my wants and especially the budget. She nailed it right away as by the second dress, I had found the one. I only had to try on five dresses. I wish I had another reason to keep shopping here. as this was the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Bonnie · Married on 07/20/2018

I had such a great experience finding my perfect dress at Little White Dress shop. Molly was wonderful to work with when selecting my dress. She was conscious of my budget while helping me find the right dress for the look I wanted. Katherine did all my alterations and she was a dream to work with. I made some changes to my dress and she listened to everything I wanted and it came out perfectly. I absolutely loved it and enjoyed the entire experience. I highly recommend making an appointment there!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Erika · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the best experience at the Little White Dress Bridal Shop! Extremely clean and comfortable. There were several dresses in my price range in many different styles. The lady who helped me was very knowledgeable about alterations and aware of what I was looking for and what was figure flattering for my body type. You won't regret making the LWD Bridal Shop your first stop.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sherri · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience at LWD. We stopped in without an appointment, not because it was on a whim but because we didn't know what time we would arrive since we were in town just for the day. Once we explained that it was our first time looking at dresses and would like to work with an associate if possible they were more than happy to accommodate us. We were paired with Megan, and she was wonderful. She showed us how the store was divided by price and helped us find the section of dresses that fit within our comfort zone. The three of us then began pulling dresses based on what I said I was interested in - something figure-flattering with a vintage flair. We pulled dresses with lace, dresses with illusion necklines, dresses with deep v's, dresses with beading, etc.

As I began trying them on I was dismayed to discover that even though I LOVED that style in photos I didn't love it on me. The dresses overwhelmed my petite frame.

Megan had initially suggested pulling a white gown that had nothing on it and I scoffed. "Too plain!", I said. Well, she snuck one in the dressing room and by that point I was so bewildered about what I liked that I said "Fine, I'll try it.". I walked out of the dressing room and my fiancè's jaw dropped. When I looked in the mirror I could see why. It was stunning. I'm still floored by how a simple, unadorned white gown could look so regal but it did. And I was hooked. We then switched our focus to trying on only simple white gowns and within the next half hour we found a dress that we loved and the next thing I knew I was saying "Yes, this is my dress."

To say I was floored would be an understatement. I wasn't expecting to find a dress, let alone buy a dress, and I give Megan all of the credit. She indulged EVERY whim and request I had about looking at certain dress styles and choices and never pushed me in one direction or another but only asked what I did or didn't like.

After we decided on the dress, we spent another hal

Sent on 07/03/2017

Taylor · Married on 03/29/2018

I got married in Hawaii on March 29, 2018. I heard about a sample sale at the LWD and decided to go. I was alone and had never tried on dresses before. I found a $2000 dress for $750 and fell in love and had to have it. LWD has been amazing from start to finish. I also got my alterations here by Katherine Hanson and she was a miracle worker. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and made me feel so comfortable. The whole team made me feel like the most special bride and were super accommodating. It is the cutest place ever and they have a boutique too where you can get the most gorgeous special occasion dresses and accessories too. I hope I never get married again, but I would definitely go back to the Little White Dress!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Pilar · Married on 02/24/2018

LWD was amazing! I had a great experience working with them to find the perfect dress and then the alteration process! I loved their wide selection of dresses with lots of budget friendly options! Their space is also gorgeous and feels really upscale (unlike a lot of bridal shops). Their downstairs boutique is also convenient for finding a rehearsal dinner dress or bridesmaid gifts!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 15
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 16
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 17

Vy and Mark · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience at the Little White Dress was beyond amazing!! A few days before my appointment, Jordan my consultant, called me to learn more about my style and the experience I was looking for. I had previously shopped at other stores and had yet to find the dress of my dreams. Feeling a little depleated, I shared these thoughts with Jordan and she said she would do everything she could to help me find my dress! No one else had
    called me prior to an appointment and I appreacited it so much. When I arrived for my appointment, Jordan was patient, kind, and very responsive to what I needed and it felt like she had known me for years! She just KNEW what was right and wasn't right for me! I am so happy that I found my dress at the Little White Dress and I can't wait for it to arrive in the next few months! Jordan is literally the BEST so if you want an amazing experience where you will feel comfortable and confident in your decision, ask for her!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Tashina · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't recommend Little White Dress enough. The ambiance and class they have created as an atmosphere is spectacular. They go 110% to create a memorable bridal gown shopping experience. I had the honor of working with Kate Bellino as my stylist. She went above and beyond, she "made" it magical. Her bubbly and bright personality, her experience, and her creativity really impressed. She included my friends, mom & brother in the experience, making it feel as if we had known her for a while. Their selection of dresses is amazing, broad range of prices, and quality really made LWD stand out as a top notch boutique. I would HIGHLY, highly recommend Little White Dress and Kate Bellino

Sent on 12/29/2016

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

My daughter chose her wedding dress at Little White Dress and it was perfect! She never thought she could wear a fitted silhouette, but they encouraged her and it was spectacular! The girl who did the alterations was so talented and she insisted on perfection! She made the Sassi Holford dress look exquisite! Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 18
    Little White Dress Bridal Shop 19

Sara · Married on 09/03/2017

The Little White Dress provided the best experience a bride could ask for. The store was very cute and they had a great selection of dresses. My stylist Kailey was amazing, everything she did from the questions she asked me to how and when she asked me was spot on. I never felt rushed or pressured, she made me feel very comfortable and invested in. I had been to many other stores in Denver and also in New York and this was the best experience and also where I said Yes to the dress!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Nat · Married on 09/03/2017

I had a great experience at this shop; professional and knowledgeable staff and beautiful dresses.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2017

Beautiful experience all the way around. We were treated like royalty and our budget was on the low end. Beautiful boutique. Everyone was so attentive. I wish I had another daughter getting married!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Marianne · Married on 09/02/2017

Anna is a bridal dress godsend. Her customer service is impeccable, her style sense is beautiful, her ability to read me and what I wanted was spot on. And she quickly accommodated my nerves and brought me back in when I started 2nd guessing my dress choice. She is great and LWD has amazing options. Go here!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

I bought my wedding dress from the Little White Dress this Summer and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Molly was my stylist....she listened to what I wanted and pulled dressed that matched the style and budget I was looking for. She also helped me chose the right accessories for my dress. Upon delivery, there was an issue with the measurements on the designer's end and my dress actually needed to be re-made. The LWD staff was very professional in how they handled the issue and made sure to get the dress delivered and altered in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Krista · Married on 07/28/2017

I had the best dress shopping experience by far at Little White Dress. I was starting to get anxious because I had yet to try on any dresses that I loved. Grace really let me take my time choosing dresses to try on, helped me stay within my budget, and was so sweet while I was trying them on. I never felt any pressure to purchase a dress. Instead, Grace told me I would know it was the one if I couldn't stop thinking about it. We went to another shop afterwards, but I ended up returning the same day and purchasing my dress! Grace was in another appointment, but Molly did a fantastic job measuring me multiple times to make sure they ordered the correct size for me. The entire experience was so relaxed and professional and I highly recommend LWD.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/08/2017

I can not say enough about Little White Dress. It was my fourth bridal appointment of the day and it was like a breath of fresh air. Emilie was my stylist and she immediately made me feel comfortable and at home. I never felt pressured to make q decision and she was extremely helpful and supportive the entire time. I ended up purchasing my dress, a belt and my veil from Little White Dress. All of which Emilee picked out and suggested to me. I would absolutely recommend Little White Dress to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress

Sent on 10/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Lesia Wasylkevych was amazing to work with. I started my wedding dress search at Little White Dress & I was nervous being alone, and not knowing what to expect. She was so comforting and helpful in picking the dresses that fit my style and wedding venue. She was very knowledgeable through the whole process and I never felt pressured to try something that wasn't me. I came back with my mom the second time around, and it was so fun to hear both of their recommendations and try on several styles. Finding a dress was not easy, but I highly recommend Lesia and Little White Dress...it's the perfect shop with many options to find the right dress for you!

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

Lesia and her team at the Little White Dress Bridal Shop were absolutely spectacular and myself and "entourage" could not have been more impressed with their knowledge and genuine care for the client. LWD was the first bridal shop I went to on my hunt for the perfect wedding dress. I felt extremely comfortable with Lesia and she respected my opinion and budget. I found a dress that I LOVED, but thought that it couldn't be true that I found my dress at stop number one. So I decided to head out for my second appointment after LWD. After my second appointment I decided to cancel my third appointment and headed back to LWD. They accommodated us although we clearly did not have an appointment scheduled. I tried on the dress again and it brought me to tears - I knew it was "The One". Thank you to the fabulous team and I cannot wait to try on my dress once it arrives!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Marlene · Married on 05/13/2017

The Little White Dress Shop offered the best wedding dress experience I could have asked for. I went to another wedding dress shop in Denver before going to the Little White Dress shop with no luck, and few options for a busty lady like myself. From the moment I walked in, they worked to find me the perfect wedding dress - and they did! I wanted something simple with no lace or embroidery, no sequins or jewels etc. And I'm not gonna lie, trying to find something without lace was a major challenge elsewhere, but the Little White Dress Shop pulled out the perfect dress. Lesia and the Alterations team were amazing, worked with my schedule, and they offered the advice during the whole process. I would recommend any bride be a Little White Dress Shop bride.

Sent on 08/02/2017