Amanda's Bridal & Tux

7430 W. 52nd Ave., Arvada, CO 80002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Amanda's Bridal and Tux is a family owned boutique in Arvada, Co. We strive to create a stress free, family environment for our brides and their wedding party. We have chosen a collection of dresses by designers we love and are here to help you create your personalized wedding look. Our stylists are highly trained to assist you in finding options to fit your specific style, timeline, and budget.

Whether you are searching for designer wedding gowns, plus size gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, men’s formal wear or bridal accessories, let our expert stylists make your dreams come true!

We strive to create a supportive environment where all of our brides feel beautiful and comfortable.

Follow Amanda's Bridal & Tux on

258 Reviews for Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Amanda's Bridal & Tux 1
Amanda's Bridal & Tux 2

Courtney · Getting married on 06/08/2019

I didn't actually get my dress here, but I had such a great experience with Heather, that I wanted to write a review! She was helpful, kind, and patient. It was truly a pleasure working with her, and she quickly got a sense of what I was looking for. I had a tough time making a decision and did find a great dress here. Definitely put Amanda's on your list; you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 11/10/2018

I was certain I would not find a dress for 700 unless I went to a consignment or off the rack. But MELISSA gave me so many options well under my price point. I’m talking 300-500 bucks. After listening closely to me, MELISSA actually picked out THE dress. Awe never felt rushed or judged and she gave us her honest opinion on everything. She went the extra mile several times. she found a panel to make a certain dress fit and made me try on a dress for sizing, which was so great. Overall a wonderful experience. I recommend even if you have doubts you should let the ladies at Amanda’s help you.

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 3

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

I really enjoyed working with Amanda's Bridal. I had looked online at dresses and knew I liked Maggie Sottero styles and that Amanda's carried them. I set up an appointment and my maid of honor and mom came with. They were great to work with - making me feel comfortable even though I was really nervous that nothing would look good. I ended up purchasing the first gown I tried on - it was a Maggie Sottero and fit like a dream! For alterations, they were easy to work with also. Overall, very positive experience. No complaints.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Amanda's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 7430 W. 52nd Ave. Arvada, 80002 See on map
    Monday-Thursday 11-8pm, Friday 11-6pm, Saturday 10-5pm, Sundays are seasonal (January-June) 12-5pm