7430 W. 52nd Ave., Arvada, CO 80002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Amanda's Bridal and Tux is a family owned bridal boutique for almost 30 years in Arvada, CO. We strive to create a stress free environment for our brides, shopping for your wedding dress should be a celebration!

We have chosen a beautiful collection of wedding dresses by top designers that we love and trust, and are here to help you create your personalized wedding look. Our stylists combined have over 50 years of bridal experience, and can give you more than just a shopping trip, you will get a memorable experience all brides should have.

Whether you are searching for designer wedding gowns, plus size gowns, bridesmaid dresses, men’s suits and tuxedos or bridal accessories, let our expert stylists make your dreams come true!

We are proud to be the only Bridal Shop in Colorado that can style your entire wedding party, from start to finish! Our staff has created a supportive environment where all of our brides feel beautiful and comfortable.

Come see why we are Denver, Colorado's most reccomended Bridal Shop!

Follow Amanda's Bridal & Tux on

Other couples have also viewed

• Guillermo Pharis Bridal

275 Reviews for Amanda's Bridal & Tux

• Emily

Emily M. · Getting married on 07/31/2021

I Said YES to the ABT Dress! A++ service

I had the most amazing and special bridal dress shopping experience (even during COVID) at Amanda's Bridal. I met with Melissa who was the best stylist/consultant and I'm so grateful to her and her expertise! She captured my vision PERFECTLY, asked me all the right questions, and had great (and honest!) feedback to help me find "the one". I had a few other appointments lined up and she was so understanding and respectful of that and told me that if I wanted to swing by the next day after those other appointments, all I had to do was call. After a long day of trying on other dresses at other shops, I ended up returning to Amanda's... They fit me in last minute with no issues and I was able to have my special "say yes" moment with my mom while she was visiting from out of town. Amanda's has a great selection of dresses and a phenomenal team of expert stylists like Melissa to make you feel like the most beautiful and cared for bride. I'm over the moon with happiness and proud to call myself an ABT Bride.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor S. · Married on 09/03/2020

I love my dress!

Amanda's Bridal was so helpful in helping me find my dream wedding dress! They have a decent sized collection of dresses, each and every one of them gorgeous! I'm thankful for the help finding my dress, and then alterations!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Caitlin · Married on 08/29/2020

Overall Great Experience

I had a phenomenal experience with Amanda’s Bridal! They had so many beautiful styles and designers to choose from. What I had originally thought I wanted ended up being completely different and the bridal specialist helped adjust and provide me additional styles along with the girls I brought with me (October 2019). I felt the specialist gave me 100% of her attention for the time slot I had reserved for trying on dresses and I had the “say yes to the dress” moment. I had two alterations appointments and the seamstress was quick and easy to work with making the dress fit me perfectly. My mom does not live in town so when I picked up the dress and we were practicing bustling it, we were really struggling as I couldn’t see the back when it was demonstrated to me. Also, due to COVID the friend who went with me to the alterations appointment was no longer able to attend the wedding. We called the store and the ladies were so nice and told us to bring the dress in and we would practice bustling it together. They went above and beyond by calling the seamstress to confirm how it should bustle and they were so patient with my mom and I teaching us how to do it. I am so thankful for their continued care for me even after the dress was purchased and alterations complete. Can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 09/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 7430 W. 52nd Ave. Arvada, CO, 80002 See on map
    Monday-Thursday 11-8pm, Friday 11-6pm, Saturday 10-5pm, Sundays are seasonal (Closed July-December) January-June 12-5pm
    Location of (Amanda's Bridal & Tux)