About Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Visit our boutique to become an Abt bride and we'll welcome you to the family!

Amanda's Bridal and Tux is a family owned boutique in Arvada, Co. We strive to create a stress free, family environment for our brides and their wedding party. We have chosen a collection of dresses by designers we love and are here to help you create your personalized wedding look. Our stylists are highly trained to assist you in finding options to fit your specific style, timeline, and budget.

Whether you are searching for designer wedding gowns, plus size gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, men’s formal wear or bridal accessories, let our expert stylists make your dreams come true!

We strive to create a supportive environment where all of our brides feel beautiful and comfortable.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Father of Bride (4)
Ring Bearers (3)
Flower Girls (3)
Father of Groom (2)

I was certain I would not find a dress for 700 unless I went to a consignment or off the rack. But MELISSA gave me so many options well under my price point. I’m talking 300-500 bucks. After listening closely to me, MELISSA actually picked out THE dress. Awe never felt rushed or judged and she gave us her honest opinion on everything. She went the extra mile several times. she found a panel to make a certain dress fit and made me try on a dress for sizing, which was so great. Overall a wonderful experience. I recommend even if you have doubts you should let the ladies at Amanda’s help you.

Profile Picture Zoe, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't recommend Amanda's Bridal enough! Tobie was amazing. I told her what I was looking for and she found the perfect dress for me. It was the first one I tried on. She was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, patient and just the best. My dress is gorgeous and perfect (and a great price too!)

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have been to five different dress appointments and they each left me feeling discouraged, too poor for what my dream dress was, and so frustrated with this darn dress experience, I was about to buy a potato sack, paint it white, throw on some glitter and call it a day.

Then we went to Amanda's Bridal today, and thanks to Tobie pulling the world's best dresses on a budget (still shocked) as well as her being unbelievably supportive, the owner being beyond understanding of my needs and just the fabulous kind atmosphere, I said yes- with the biggest smile on my face EV-ER! (In about 45 minutes)

Thank you Amanda's Bridal for treating me like a princess and reminding me that planning a wedding is truly a magical thing to be alive for.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/26/18, 1 Review

My Photo Album

23 Photos

7430 W. 52nd Ave., Arvada, CO 80002   See On Map
303-422-4007 (phone)
Monday-Thursday 11-8pm, Friday 11-6pm, Saturday 10-5pm, Sundays are seasonal (January-June) 12-5pm