7430 W. 52nd Ave., Arvada, CO 80002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Amanda's Bridal and Tux is a family owned boutique in Arvada, Co. We strive to create a stress free, family environment for our brides and their wedding party. We have chosen a collection of dresses by designers we love and are here to help you create your personalized wedding look. Our stylists are highly trained to assist you in finding options to fit your specific style, timeline, and budget.

Whether you are searching for designer wedding gowns, plus size gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, men’s formal wear or bridal accessories, let our expert stylists make your dreams come true!

We strive to create a supportive environment where all of our brides feel beautiful and comfortable.

Follow Amanda's Bridal & Tux on

Amanda's Bridal & Tux 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Bauder · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Melissa is AMAZING!!!

My wedding dress shopping experience was PERFECT with Melissa from Amanda’s Bridal. My parents, MOH, and myself can not stop raving about how helpful, knowledgeable, and professional she was throughout the entire process. Seriously, go see her for whatever you need!!!! I went here for my first dress shopping experience, went to another place later that day, left and went RIGHT back to Amanda’s for another visit— because that’s how amazing Melissa was.

She not only helped me sort through what I was looking for, but gave me the guidance I needed to feel confident in all of my choices. She also found the dress I ended up buying- which I NEVER would have tried on on my own.

Not only that, but the store has a wonderful selection with such a strong variety of dresses and everything you would ever need. I had a very complicated situation, with my wedding potentially be moved 8 months SOONER than originally scheduled, and they were still able to find a perfect dress for me. I can not recommend Melissa and this store enough!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Mihaich · Married on 07/19/2019

Saying Yes

I chose Amanda’s due to the reviews I had read. They all seemed to be very good! I also liked their price point. The dresses ranged from a couple hundred to just around 2,000$ which was my budget. I picked out some dress styles I liked and then some were picked for me. To my surprise, I picked the dress that was picked out by the stylist. She’s been doing this a long time and she knew exactly what would flatter my body and make me feel comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda’s bridal.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 8
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 9
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 10
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 11
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 12

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing place!

I had an amazing experience! My aunt actually got her dress from here, 16 years ago! Everybody was so helpful and nice!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Amanda's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 7430 W. 52nd Ave. Arvada, 80002 See on map
    Monday-Thursday 11-8pm, Friday 11-6pm, Saturday 10-5pm, Sundays are seasonal (January-June) 12-5pm