Boulder Bridal

Boulder, CO View map Visit website

Based in Boulder, Colorado, Boulder Bridal is a clothing boutique that specializes in wedding outfits. This elegant store offers a range of designer gowns and elegant dresses for newlyweds-to-be to browse through. With a range of accessories to complete your look, this shop offers a one-stop-shop for engaged couples. This store was founded in 2001 and offers more than two decades of experience in helping newlyweds-to-be find their perfect nuptial look.

Boulder Bridal strives to provide a stress-free approach for newlyweds-to-be, allowing them to relax as they browse through the carefully-curated selection of dresses and tuxedos. Clients can also enjoy sample sales, or search through stylish options on their online store. Along with nuptial outfits, this store also offers a selection of accessories, including:

• Belts
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Jewelry
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 03/25/2017
    Boulder Bridal did alterations for my Wedding dress used on March 25th 2017. The team was very professional from the first meeting to the final dress fitting. They were flexible with a payment plan and spent extra time to sit and answer any questions regarding what is needed for the dress to fit perfectly. They were able to work with my limited time in the area to schedule fittings and since I am from out of state, it meant a lot that I could trust them to do a thorough job & ensure that the dress would look its best. If anything was slightly off, Rebecca worked diligently to fix the issue and made sure to communicate via text. I feel so blessed that I got to work with this wonderful team of ladies and recommend them for all wedding dress needs in the area.
    Jessica Married on 09/10/2016
    Everyone at Boulder Bridal was a joy to work with from start to finish. I found a Maggie Sottero dress that I loved at another store but decided to think about it. I then went to Boulder Bridal and saw that same dress. I fell in love all over again, and Nadine matched the price from the other store. Nadine and her team were so attentive, kind, and wonderful every time I went in for fittings. Although the alterations were pricy given the intricate lace detail on my dress, it was well worth it. The dress fit me beautifully. I could not have been happier with it!
    Morgan Married on 10/12/2015
    Boulder Bridal saved my wedding. Due to circumstances out of my control, I found out three days before my wedding that I did not have a wedding dress. I walked into their salon two days before my wedding, without an appointment, and explained everything to Rebecca. She immediately pulled me back into the salon, grabbed Nadine (the owner) and they both started putting me into dresses. They were so kind and helpful, and the dresses they found suited me perfectly. The third one was the one, and literally as soon as I said "this is the one, but could we make it less poofy?" they were seam ripping out tulle, while I was standing in the dress! They started sewing it the same day, while I was there, and by the next day I had the perfect dress. I could not have been helped by a better team of people. They made sure that my dress was exactly what I wanted, even with the time crunch. I can only imagine the magic these ladies could work on a full time frame.

Team

Nina
Nina
Owner

Nina fell in love with fashion design at a very young age, she has more than 15 years of experience in fashion design. She always had an interest in bridal industry and was thrilled when she had the chance to become the new owner of Boulder Bridal. She cares deeply about offering a personalized experience, you can expect individualized attention from Nina when you are at the shop, she will help bring the whole look together, making your vision a reality.

625 S Broadway Boulder, CO, 80305
720-453-9972

Sunday 11am-3pm Monday Closed Tuesday 10am-8pm Wednesday-Saturday 10am-6pm
Location of (Boulder Bridal)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding