d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom

Denver, CO View map Visit website

d'Anelli Bridal was established in 1983. For over 30 years, we have been Denver鈥檚 premier bridal boutique! We have over 300 wedding dresses, 200+ bridesmaids dresses and 100+ prom and special occasion dresses in our store, including plus size! We also have onsite, expert seamstresses available to you. Together, we create Denver鈥檚 most compassionate, diligent, supportive, knowledgeable, experienced, and generous bridal team. We truly know how to make your search for any dress a fun and memorable experience!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3

• Caseyk213
    Casey V. Getting married on 11/11/2022

BEST Bridal Experience EVER

d'Anelli Bridal offered me one of the BEST bridal experiences in the Denver suburb area. The importance of my speical look was just as important to my consultant Moira as it was to me! They were incredibly personable, professional and flexible and the pricing of their amazing gowns are hard to beat! They have a wonderful selection of dresses that is just enough to create a wonderful shopping experience that doesn't feel overwhelming or stressful at all! Overall the experience with d'Anelli Bridal was unmatched and I could not be more happy with the dress that I chose, the consultant that I worked with and the overall shopping aesthetic!
  • Shaina
    Shaina R. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing dress, amazing experience

I am so glad to have used d'Anelli for my wedding dress experience. From my first visit where I found the dress, the team at d'Anelli was helpful, friendly, and extremely knowledgable about the entire process. Leanne helped me find new dresses based on the line that I came in interested in and offered excellent advice without being overbearing or pushing my decision one way or another.

Once the dress came in, I also used d'Anelli for my alterations and I am so glad that I did. Having the process in-house from start to finish was a big stress reliever and the work that Elena did on my dress was phenomenal. It fit like a glove and fittings were simple and relaxed, even amidst the chaos of COVID. The biggest upside of being a COVID bride is being able to wear my wedding dress twice, and I cannot wait to recommend d'Anelli to my Colorado friends for their own weddings.
  • Devon
    Devon R. Married on 06/19/2021

They know their stuff

I went to d'Anelli for my first wedding dress shop and had Athena. I told her what I was looking for, I picked some out, my matron of honor did, and Athena did. We had so much fun throughout trying on dresses. She had me try some on I would never wear just for fun, and they still looked good. The last dress I tried on was one Athena picked out, and on the hanger it did not look cute. Once on I knew it was the dress. It was so perfect, exactly what I was looking for and so beautiful! The day of my wedding it fit so well, it was light weight which is what I wanted for heat, and it flowed so well while dancing. Highly recommend!

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Ted
    58 photos 路 09/07/2019
  • Chris & Katie
    26 photos 路 10/03/2015

Photography by Jewels Photography by Jewels Wedding Photographers

Jessica & Everyone at d'Anelli's is absolutely wonderful! Not only is the showroom gorgeous, but all the ladies there are friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and super-sweet. We highly recommend them, their dresses and accessories.

Ask Cinde - Cinde Anderson Ask Cinde - Cinde Anderson Wedding Planners

I put d'Anelli on all of my brides list of wedding dress and wedding party apparel place to shop. Just last week I sent a bride in and she had looked at several other shops but walked out of d'Anelli's with her dress and told me the service was awesome!

7301 W. Alameda Ave, Suite E Denver, 80226

Monday : 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Tuesday: 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Thursday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm *By appointment only
Location of (d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding