About Danelle's Bridal Boutique

Pronouncing Brides Beautiful since 2002!

Hundreds of Bridal Gowns now available for immediate purchase from our showroom floor!

We offer Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Tuxedo Rental, Prom Gowns, Military Ball Gowns, and Bridal Accessories!

Let us pronounce you Beautiful when you find your perfect gown at Danelle's!

We are completely LGBT friendly and proud members of the Rainbow Wedding Network as of 2015!

Join us in our NEW, stunning boutique and indulge in the magic of Danelle's Bridal Experience.

Our distinctive gowns will amaze you - featuring affordable designs from Traditional to Contemporary.

Danelle's and Tuxedo Junction goal is to create a memorable experience and offer original exquisite gowns and attire for the bride and groom, mother of the bride and father of the bride. Danelle's and Tuxedo Junction is a full service boutique and also offer everything the entire wedding party may need. When a bride visits our store, she is warmly greeted and registered at our front desk. She then enters our "Wrap Around Bridal Care" program, where her personal bridal consultant is assigned. Once matched, her consultant will get to know every detail and dream she imagined in the perfect wedding gown. This begins the brides' journey as she and her consultant work together until she finds "The One!" All bridal gowns are available off the showroom floor for immediate purchase, in case our bride is in a hurry for her gown.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Father of Bride (2)
Groomsmen (1)
Father of Groom (1)
Trunk Shows (1)

I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience at Danelle’s Bridal Boutique! When I walked in, I was greeted by friendly staff and so much eye candy! I mean the dresses around the store and displays were so glamorous, I couldn’t wait to try them all on!!! I was given white gloves to look at the beautiful gowns, which made the experience so fun! I seriously couldn’t believe how beautiful they all were and I loved so many. But more importantly, I fell in love with THE dress and my cheeks hurt from smiling!! The staff and owners made me feel like I was a princess in the store and their support and kindness was beyond great! This special moment will be with me forever and I cannot wait for my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Groom, Preservation, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

We just picked up my daughter's wedding dress from Danelle's! We had been to 2 other bridal shops in town and actually had purchased a dress from the first shop. My daughter got caught up in the moment and bought a dress that did not remotely match her vision and was having buyers remorse.

Fast forward 2 weeks and we go to shop #2, very disappointing, none of the inventory advertised and the consultant did not seem terribly interested or knowledgeable. I had noticed Danelle's across the street and suggested we just pop in. My daughter was discouraged and did not want to go but I was driving.

We walked in Danelle's and Kaelyn greeted us warmly. We told her of our wedding dress travails and she was so encouraging and flexible, suggesting we look around, try on a couple dresses and we could come back for an appt. another time. My daughter found "her" dress that fist visit, but went home to sleep on it. No pressure from Kaelyn, just an assurance her desire was for my daughter to be completely happy. We came back the next day, tried on 5 or 6 dresses and walked out with THE dress. If you are looking for a unique and beautiful dress you won't find at the big box store - check out Danelle's!

Photo of Danelle's Bridal Boutique in Colorado Springs, CO - Stayed tuned - we can't show the dress until 4/22/2018😘
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aliene, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride
3.6

Very nice people!! Went shopping here for my dress and my sister got hers here a few years back. I was not impressed with the shop. Let me start by saying yes the dresses are incredible and I mean nothing against the designers. But I felt out of place in the shop, I wanted something simple, something that apparently does not exists, at least not at a price that make since. I get it wedding dresses are very difficult to make, let alone to make with such quality, however, some of the prices are ridiculous. There was a lot of pressure to like all the dresses, and if you did not you had to explain every little thing you did not like.

The workers are incredibly welcoming when you walk in, there is no awkward standing around wondering if you are in the right place!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1465589033 ac5bc5780a1a1312 1384279375785 danellesnewlogoros

Love at First Sight

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Here at Danelle's we offer the Love at first sight discount of $150 Off your gown on your first visit. As a Bonus, we also offer a Tuxedo rental at $129.99 with your purchase of wedding gown. (See store for details)
#WW09b99ae759d88607