931 US-50 PUEBLO, Pueblo, CO 81008 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction

Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction is proud to be recognized as Colorado's Most Awarded Bridal Shop. Danelle's Bridal Outlet is home to an extensive collection of gorgeous wedding dresses, bridal accessories, tuxedos, and special occasion gowns.

At Danelle's, wedding shopping becomes an extraordinary experience as expert stylists get to know you and guide you through rows upon rows of exclusive designs. Danelle's Bridal Outlet caters to couples of all styles, sizes, and walks of life. The shop is completely LGBTQ friendly and is proud to accommodate all shapes and sizes. The goal of Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction is always to make each couple feel appreciated, celebrated, and comfortable!

With decades of experience in the bridal industry, stylists and shop owners at Danelle's Bridal Outlet are experts at finding the perfect wedding day look for each couple. Once you've found the perfect dress or tuxedo, stylists will help you finish the look with dazzling accessories. Celebrate with champagne and mimosas as you say "yes" to your perfect look. Danelle's Bridal Outlet is the must-visit bridal shop in Colorado!

Follow Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction on

Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction 2
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Stunning Dresses

I had a wonderful experience at Danelle’s! I actually had found a dress and purchased it at a different store in town because I felt pressured by their sales staff, and went to Danelle’s after to just look and see if anything else caught my eye. I was blown away! The selection at Danelle’s is amazing and they truly have unique one-of-a-kind gowns. I tried on probably two dozen dresses just to try different styles and looks, and the staff were patient and kind. I found THE GOWN that felt like me and bought it. I don’t regret it at all. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and that’s thanks to the stunning gown I found at Danelle’s. Their communication and service is fantastic. Their alteration recommendation (Cecil) steamed my dress on short notice the week of my wedding for a reasonable price and ended up tacking some fabric that wasn’t laying right without any problem or charge. I cannot recommend Danelle’s highly enough!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 09/08/2018

The staff and LORAINNE are exceptional!! You all helped me pick out my DREAM dress and I could'n't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day!!!!!!!! Highly, HIGHLY recommend this place- they have the best variety and hospitality that could possibly exist- right in Colorado Springs <3

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction 3

Maria · Married on 05/11/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience at Danelle’s Bridal Boutique! When I walked in, I was greeted by friendly staff and so much eye candy! I mean the dresses around the store and displays were so glamorous, I couldn’t wait to try them all on!!! I was given white gloves to look at the beautiful gowns, which made the experience so fun! I seriously couldn’t believe how beautiful they all were and I loved so many. But more importantly, I fell in love with THE dress and my cheeks hurt from smiling!! The staff and owners made me feel like I was a princess in the store and their support and kindness was beyond great! This special moment will be with me forever and I cannot wait for my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Danelle's Bridal Outlet & Tuxedo Junction 1
    Love at First Sight
    Find your dream wedding gown on your first appointment with us and receive $300 off your purchase! We also offer one free tuxedo rental with each bridal gown purchase.

• 931 US-50 PUEBLO Pueblo, Colorado, 81008 See on map
    (719) 696-9767 (Phone number)