Walnut Workshops 3525 Walnut Street #26, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,499
Availability Check your date

About Photography by Jewels

Jewels Gray is an awesome Denver Wedding Photographer!

She provides emotional, award-winning, and dramatic imagery for clients looking for a more personalized experience. Clients often say, “That looks like something out of a magazine!”, and this is due to our cinematic style. When it comes to finding the very best Denver Wedding Photographer, look no further. Jewels and her team are an award-winning boutique style studio offering the very best in luxury wedding and portrait photography.

With a background in music production and business, Jewels is the best choice there is for the perfect wedding photographer. She can blend in seamlessly with your friends and family, making it feel like she is an old friend there to celebrate with you. Knowing when to be unobtrusive and when to take charge is a talent that few can compete with Jewels on. She excels at staying organized, keeping you and your wedding party on time, all while capturing your big day in the most beautiful light.

From the small details you spend months planning, to the intimate moments between you and your love – the looks on your parent’s faces when they see you in your dress for the first time, and the big dramatic portraiture you’ll make the centerpiece of your home – Jewels and her team capture it all. They’re like ninjas…most of the time you won’t even know they’re there!

When you re-live your wedding day through the images, you’ll remember not just how you looked, but how you FELT. Your wedding day will be gone in an instant and it’s through these images that you’ll remember it for years to come. How will you remember your day and who will you trust to document it?

Follow Photography by Jewels on

Photography by Jewels 3
Photography by Jewels 4
Photography by Jewels 5

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

We found out about Jewels through the “suggested photographers” list that The Four Seasons provided for us. I went through the list and visited the websites of all the photographers on the list and Jewels was hands down our first choice. We went in to meet with her and felt an instant connection. She was fun, personable and professional. I was extremely nervous for our engagement session because I am the opposite of photogenic and truth be told, my (now) husband has a tendency to be a little awkward in photos as well. Jewels and her crew made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun frolicking around downtown Denver that the vibe was able to come through in the photos and we absolutely loved how they turned out! Fast forward to our wedding day and it was the same vibe. My husband and I didn’t want to see each other before the ceremony and Jewels was more than on top of making sure that didn’t happen. She got such a great variety of photos of the bridal party and so much of the ceremony’s details (I wanted to drill a hole in the wall so I could watch the whole thing prior to when I walked in) but was able to live it out via our photos and our video. After the ceremony she was so courteous of everyone’s time and didn’t take it all up taking pictures. We were able to get pictures with our giant bridal party and even more giant family and still have plenty of time to be present in our reception-where she captured all the details of as well. I don’t know how she did it, but Jewels was able to put together a slideshow of the day to show at the reception and it was a hit! I was just shocked at how well our photos turned out. The pictures of my handsome husband take my breath away every time I look at them. Our wedding video is hands down the best wedding video I have ever seen, seriously! We are beyond happy with having Jewels as our photographer and got so many compliments on our photos and countless people asked who our photographer was. THANK YOU JEWELS!!!!

Karie · Married on 01/28/2018

Jewels is absolutely amazing. She did our wedding photos at the Clock Tower. We live in Dallas and Jewels made everything so easy to do long distance.

She did my hair and makeup along with the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids and officiant. Everybody looked gorgeous and it was super easy hanging out with Jewels all day.

Our wedding pictures are stunning. The lighting, poses, and creativity in all of the pictures are just beautiful. She made sure that we got all of the poses we wanted and then she worked her magic to give us even more. Everybody who has seen the pictures says that they look like they should be a spread in a wedding magazine. She was the perfect fit for our wedding and we couldn't be happier!!

Photography by Jewels 6
    Photography by Jewels 7
    Photography by Jewels 8

Moira · Married on 09/22/2017

Hands down the coolest chick you'll ever meet! She has that awesome personality, and her style is super awesome! Her work is beautiful, and the cinematic feel of her work gives your pictures the feeling of love! We wanted the best, and let me tell you, she was beyond the BEST out there! We will definitely use Jewels for other work in the future! <3

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Jewels FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Villa Parker
    Villa Parker Mansion Weddings

Jewels is an amazing photographer with a very creative style....slightly eclectic, edgy and definitely badass. Her shoots are always unique and perfectly styled. From stunning boudoir to fun vintage styled pin-ups, Jewels bring a different twist to every session. Her wedding photography is flawless and she manages to bring out the best in every couple. I highly recommend her!

• La Bohéme Event Planning
    La Bohéme Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jeff and Jewels Photography is a leader in Denver photography. Their work stands out in a crowd and they are able to provide each couple with unique work that captures the entire event from start to finish. Their fun personalities and professionalism are second to none.

• Kelli Noel Weddings
    Kelli Noel Weddings Wedding Planners

Jeff and Jewels are an incredible duo no matter what their doing. But Photography is their passion and it shows. Always ahead of the trends and setting new standards they are an asset to your wedding and won't dissappoint! They are a class act, personable and will make any wedding party feel at ease in front of the camera. You can't go wrong with Jeff and Jewels of Gray Photography!!

• Walnut Workshops, 3525 Walnut Street #26 Denver, 80205 See on map