Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About La Bohéme Event Planning

Full Service Event Planning & Coordination in Los Angeles, San Diego & Denver

Fresh. Creative. Timeless.

La Bohéme [ lah boh-em ]

The benefits of hiring an event planner can be immeasurable. We believe that memories of the planning process and the event itself should bring about joy as you begin your new life together. Our service allows peace of mind and assurance for our clients.

Our mission is to provide a fresh and creative approach to the event planning process, coupled with highly detailed and personalized service - exceeding your highest expectations.

Part of our ambition is to stay current with the latest trends and subtly incorporate them into the traditional elements of your wedding. Whether your vision for your event is exquisite and timeless or stylish and hip, we are dedicated to helping you create a celebration so unique and cutting edge that your guests will go home wishing for more. We have built strong established relationships with our vendors, and are happy to guide you towards vendors that suit your style, personality & budget.

Follow La Bohéme Event Planning on

h25

18 Reviews for La Bohéme Event Planning

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/20/2013

Having Hallie and La Boheme Events be a part of our wedding was by far the best decision we ever made throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Words honestly cannot express how thankful we are for her and her team. From the first day we met Hallie to the very last moment that we walked out after the wedding she was professional,kind, happy, talented, organized, had amazing ideas and always beyond helpful. She helped us feel calm and at ease through the entire wedding process, and on the day of made sure everything went perfectly. I had heard so many horror stories about wedding planners, and Hallie is the complete opposite. Her and her team worked so hard to make everything so special!!

If I had to do everything over again we would have Hallie and her team join us again times 10 and will for sure be recommending all my friends to her.

Thank you again for being so amazing!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Erin · Married on 05/04/2013

Hallie and her team did an amazing job from start to finish. From our first meeting, I got such a great vibe; they explained so many details and offered lots of suggestions… more than I could have even imagined. They made me feel at ease and took a lot pressure off during the days leading up to my wedding and even the big day! I couldn’t have asked for a better team, they are super fun, flexible and have very creative ideas! I love La Boheme Events; I can’t wait to use them again!

Xo Erin and Tom

Sent on 08/05/2013

Alyson · Married on 12/08/2012

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!!!

I recently worked with Bridget and La Boheme Event Planning for my destination wedding in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Hands down, my wedding would not have been the same (or perhaps even occured at all hahaha) if it werent for Bridget and her team. From the moment we began the process, Bridget proved invaluable. She is organized, detail oriented, creative, patient, fun!, and a true professional. She instantly understood my vision and made the execution appear effortless. To plan the big day she recommended incredible vendors that were a pleasure to work with, came up with unique thoughtful details (that I never could have thought of on my own), kept me on deadlines (which wasnt easy) and she held my hand the whole way! She gave me advice when I needed it, let me vent when I needed to, and made me laugh the whole way through! As we moved closer to the big day she worked directly with my vendors and the venue to confirm every minute of the day. The manager of the venue told me Bridget was the best wedding planner she had ever worked with. On the big day, she was AMAZING. I was so relaxed because of Bridget. THANK YOU Bridget and La Boheme Event Planning for making my wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Award

La Bohéme Event Planning FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Ashley Sawtelle Photography
    Ashley Sawtelle Photography Wedding Photographers

It has been a pleasure to work with Bridget and team with La Bohéme, Denver. The amount of time and energy she puts into weddings and events is absolutely amazing - not a detail that is overlooked. I was blown away by her organization, but also her creative vision. She has a true eye for style. And the other great thing is that she loves what she does and it shows. She has great relationships with clients, other vendors and is fun to work with. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend La Bohéme to my clients.