Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Sawtelle Photography

Ashley Sawtelle is a film photographer known for beautiful, nostalgic imagery. With her beloved, medium-format camera, her style is the lovechild of documentary and editorial—joyful yet curated. Her images have been featured online in Town & Country, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides and in print for the Knot Colorado.

When it comes to creative inspiration, Ashley draws from a deep appreciation for the human experience within nature, design and travel. She is endeared to original thinkers, and adventure seekers—those who appreciate a night out on the town as much as they do a weekend in the countryside. While focused on your wedding day and the stunning details involved, Ashley's approach makes every moment a seamless, exciting experience. Ashley is based in Denver with her husband, but her work takes her all over the world—from the soulful streets of New Orleans to the beaches of Tulum.

Ashley takes a select number of projects a year so that her work remains intimate and focused, please contact her directly here.

Follow Ashley Sawtelle Photography on

ashley sawtelle malibu weddings 2
ashley sawtelle sundance weddings 1

4 Reviews for Ashley Sawtelle Photography

Cameron · Married on 04/20/2013

Ashley Sawtelle couldn't have made the memories of our wedding day more special! She is so talented, artistic, and creative. She was very professional and we couldn't be happier with all of pictures of our special day. We would highly recommend Ashley for any occasion.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • User3262091 · 2+ years ago

Ashley was absolutely amazing! I was blown away by her photography when I first visited her website, and she exceeded my expectations when she photographed our wedding. The artistry of her photos and her ability to capture those special moments so candidly make her the number one choice. Ashley is highly dependable, accommodating, and creative. She truly is the best!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Robert · Married on 11/12/2012

My wife and I Got married at The Arrabelle Hotel In Vail CO. For our wedding we had a photographer in mind that we intended to use but he was not available for the date that we were getting married.
    The concierge recommended Ashley to us. Both Cynthia and I are so very happy with the way that everything turned out.
    Ashley was perfect!! she has an amazing gift. I know that neither my Wife or I like having our pictures taken.
    But she managed to capture our wedding experience in a way that we will always cherish.
    We cannot say enough good things about her.
    Robert and Cynthia Clark

Sent on 06/06/2013

Ashley Sawtelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Tasha Rae Designs Wedding Invitations

I worked with Ashley on a stylized spring photo shoot at the Denver Botanic Gardens and the photos she took were absolutely GORGEOUS! She really captured the beauty of all the different elements in the shoot. I was very impressed!

• Yonder - Floral & Decor House Wedding Decor & Lighting

I had the extreme privelage of working with Ashley for an amazing shoot and her work was out of this world. She has a beautiful eye for soft detail and design without it feeling preconceived. I follow her work and wish I could live in her images. I would recommend her to any of my clients.

• La Bohéme Event Planning Wedding Planners

Ashley is an amazingly talented and thorough photographer. Her pictures on consistently flawless and she captures any event like she's known you for years. She is undoubtedly one of my favorite vendors to work with. I bonus factors - she takes a mix of film and digital at all her events!

• Boulder, 80304 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Sawtelle Photography)