This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2015

Based in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, The Yes Girls™ are marriage proposal planners. We specialize in wedding planning, wedding anniversary services, date night services, and surprise vow renewals. Basically, we love ALL things involving romance! We are abundant in creativity, alleviate any worries, and assist you in making your customized and unique wedding day a flawless celebration. The Yes Girls will help take your wedding or special occasion to a world of fun and thoughtfulness while customizing the event to your relationship.

The Yes Girls Events was founded in 2008 on the passion and life-long dream of our President, Heather Vaughn. Our event planning expertise allows us to produce fresh and creative ideas for every proposal, wedding, and client. The Yes Girls believe exceptional weddings and events are created by building relationships with our clients so that every detail is communicated. Your event and planning experience will reflect you!

We are thankful for the blessings from this business. Your thoughtfulness doesn’t stop after she says “yes.” The Yes Girls donate 10 percent of our proposal and wedding package profits to 3 Strands Global, which directly aids Agape International Missions by selling handmade jewelry (made by the rescued sex traffic victims). AIM was founded on the grounds of Cambodia to fight trafficking, restore victims, and transform communities while providing safe housing to women and children escaping the sex trafficking industry. Please feel free to contact us for more information about 3 Strands Global and AIM.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

80% recommend it
B
Brett Sent on 07/24/2017
5 out of 5 rating
We hired The YES Girls to take care of Day-of Wedding Planning. They were very proactive, organized and on top of everything. They had such a great eye for decorating and understanding our style and how we wanted the night to flow. You should definitely hire them!
F
Sally Sent on 06/14/2011
5 out of 5 rating
I hired Simply U Events for day-of coordination for my wedding. Looking back now, I'm not sure how I could have done it without their help.

Heather was friendly, and super easy to work with. She helped me to feel calm through the insanity of the final planning. She would help guide me through decisions, giving options to choose from, but she was also totally flexible and emphasized that this was my day.

On my wedding day, I felt relaxed and confident. I didn't have to worry about whether or not things were taken care of. I was able to focus on being present with my guests and enjoying the most magic day of my life.

I would highly recommend Simply U to anyone considering their services.
J
Julie A. Sent on 04/14/2010
5 out of 5 rating
Kendall from Simply U was more than a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional, efficient and a wonderful resource. Her creativity and vision really made our wedding day so easy. I would HIGHLY recommend Kendall and Simply U for any wedding and event needs. You will not be disappointed.
illustration message bubble