47 Reviews for Photography by Jewels

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
47 Photography by Jewels Reviews

We found out about Jewels through the “suggested photographers” list that The Four Seasons provided for us. I went through the list and visited the websites of all the photographers on the list and Jewels was hands down our first choice. We went in to meet with her and felt an instant connection. She was fun, personable and professional. I was extremely nervous for our engagement session because I am the opposite of photogenic and truth be told, my (now) husband has a tendency to be a little awkward in photos as well. Jewels and her crew made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun frolicking around downtown Denver that the vibe was able to come through in the photos and we absolutely loved how they turned out! Fast forward to our wedding day and it was the same vibe. My husband and I didn’t want to see each other before the ceremony and Jewels was more than on top of making sure that didn’t happen. She got such a great variety of photos of the bridal party and so much of the ceremony’s details (I wanted to drill a hole in the wall so I could watch the whole thing prior to when I walked in) but was able to live it out via our photos and our video. After the ceremony she was so courteous of everyone’s time and didn’t take it all up taking pictures. We were able to get pictures with our giant bridal party and even more giant family and still have plenty of time to be present in our reception-where she captured all the details of as well. I don’t know how she did it, but Jewels was able to put together a slideshow of the day to show at the reception and it was a hit! I was just shocked at how well our photos turned out. The pictures of my handsome husband take my breath away every time I look at them. Our wedding video is hands down the best wedding video I have ever seen, seriously! We are beyond happy with having Jewels as our photographer and got so many compliments on our photos and countless people asked who our photographer was. THANK YOU JEWELS!!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jewels is absolutely amazing. She did our wedding photos at the Clock Tower. We live in Dallas and Jewels made everything so easy to do long distance.

She did my hair and makeup along with the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids and officiant. Everybody looked gorgeous and it was super easy hanging out with Jewels all day.

Our wedding pictures are stunning. The lighting, poses, and creativity in all of the pictures are just beautiful. She made sure that we got all of the poses we wanted and then she worked her magic to give us even more. Everybody who has seen the pictures says that they look like they should be a spread in a wedding magazine. She was the perfect fit for our wedding and we couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Karie, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

We loved how crisp and creative Jewel's photos were. We chose her because of her artistic ability to take photos. We were concerned about the cost, but her photos were incomparable to other photographers. Jewels is an artist and was able to capture the moment of our magical day. Jewels was great to work with. Very fun and efficient at the wedding. She has great "work sheets" to get an idea of what we want for wedding photos and organized way to choose photos for our wedding album.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down the coolest chick you'll ever meet! She has that awesome personality, and her style is super awesome! Her work is beautiful, and the cinematic feel of her work gives your pictures the feeling of love! We wanted the best, and let me tell you, she was beyond the BEST out there! We will definitely use Jewels for other work in the future!

Profile Picture Moira, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jewels is Awsome, very responsive with an excellent eye for light, settling and composition. We plan to use her again for family photos. I love her style

Profile Picture Candace, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Jewels was AMAZING! She got every shot we were hoping for and then some. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and she made both sessions a lot of fun and very relaxed. On our wedding day she got all of our first look and wedding party photos done very quickly, and we were able to relax and wait for the ceremony to begin. All of my friends and family loved Jewels and her team and were in love with all of the photos we got back. I couldn’t be happier and would recommend Jewels to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

We absolutely love Jewels and her work! She photographed my sister-in-laws wedding in August of 2016 and when my husband and I got engaged we knew we had to have her photograph our wedding too. She is very talented at what she does. We love her creativity and quality of her work. Jewels is very responsive, flexible, and professional. My favorite part of our wedding was when Jewels put together a slideshow of the pictures she had taken of our wedding and showed it to everyone during our reception. It was so special to be able to share that with everyone. We were impressed with how quick our engagement and wedding photos came back to us. We definitely recommend Jewels and will be using her for any future photo opportunities!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me start off by saying Jewels was not only the most professional and prompt photographer that I’ve ever meet but she made our engagement and wedding shoot so much fun. She got us our photos back in a timely matter and even made a slide show for my family who couldn’t be there. She goes beyond what a typical photographer would do for you. She has an eye for the small details and her candids were the ones that brought a laugh or a tear to my eye. She’s truly a artist and has her full heart in all her photos.

Profile Picture Amber , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I actually used Jewels for a Boudoir photo shoot as a wedding gift for my husband. I was nervous at first as I hadn't done anything like it before, but Jewels was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable, she didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do, and she was so flexible. My whole experience with Jewels was great from communication, to the photo shoot in itself, to the finished product. I highly recommend Jewels for all photography needs.

Profile Picture RaeLynn, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Negatives, Boudoir Shoot

Jewels is absolutely amazing! Surprisingly I didn't use her for photography but instead for my hair and makeup. Jewels and her team did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding and they did an amazing job. They were very willing to work with us and make adjustments to our hair and makeup to ensure it was exactly what we all wanted. Everyone looked stunning and the hair held up very well. Jewels is one of the sweetest most genuine people. She is very reasonably priced as my husband and I were on a strict budget. Jewels is amazing and if I would send every bride to her if I could.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Jewels is INCREDIBLE! Not only did she capture absolutely gorgeous engagement and wedding photographs, but she truly took the time to get to know me, my husband and our family members. She was calling everyone by their first name and knew exactly who went with who (and that is quite a task- we have a MASSIVE family and had a 20 person bridal party). She even arranged our family pictures to accommodate the fact that we had older grandparents who could not stand for long, so she got the photographs with them done first and quickly so they could sit down faster. She gave an amazing slide show presentation of our photographs from the day at our reception which was truly one of the highlights of the evening as you obviously cannot wait to see your wedding day photos! We had our photo reveals within a month and she had the negatives on a flash drive ready to go for me that day. I was absolutely thrilled at how fast I got my wedding photographs!! I get compliments every day on our wedding photos and I have friends and family constantly asking who our photographer was. Go with Jewels as your wedding photographer it will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

Jewels is absolutely amazing! Not only does she take gorgeous pictures but she also makes you feel comfortable and confident. Jewels took our engagement and wedding pictures. Our wedding was just last week so we've only seen a few pictures but so far they are beyond STUNNING and we can't wait to see the rest! If you book Jewels I guarantee you will not be disappointed. We are hoping to stay friends with Jewels for years to come and plan to use her again in the future!!

Profile Picture User6013113, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Jewels was such a joy from start to finish. Myself and my new husband can both get shy when a lot of attention is on us and with the pressure of wanting to make sure every picture would turn out perfect on our special day had us both so nervous. Jewels felt like a friend that we had known for a long time from the moment we met her so when we got to the wedding day we instantly felt comfortable with her behind the camera. We are still getting comments from our family, wedding party and even our guests how much they enjoyed her professionalism and how enjoyable she was to be around. She kept us on schedule (even ahead of schedule!) and everything felt so organized. I would hire Jewels Gray over and over again and I would recommend Jewels without any doubt that she will blow you away. You're crazy not to use this amazing artist to capture your most special moments.

Profile Picture Tanesa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jewels does not just photograph but does excellent hair and makeup work as well. A friend of a friend referred her and I am so satisfied with her services. I have problem skin, and Jewels reassured me of how she can work with that. She was mentally and physically reassuring, which is what a bride needs on her big day and the weeks leading up. Jewels made me look and feel SO beautiful. I had a few requests based on our trial together and she graciously received them and made me look better than I ever expected. I smile whenever I see my wedding pictures knowing I felt and looked my best thanks to Jewels.

Profile Picture Marian, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was lucky enough to meet this talented woman at one of my closest friend's wedding and was truly impressed with both her professionalism and the quality of her work. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Jennie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My now-husband and I hired Jewels to photograph our wedding in Northern California. Even though she lives in Denver, I’ve followed her work for many years and knew she was the only one that I could imagine documenting this memorable event for us. From the moment she arrived at the rehearsal dinner, to the time she wrapped up our final portraits, Jewels was on-point, professional, creative, and eager to please. Her hard work shined through in each of our pictures. Jewels is incredibly talented and just so fun to work with! Everyone at my wedding and reception absolutely loved her and have been gushing over our pictures since we received them!. An added bonus to having Jewels being a part of our wedding was that she’s a certified make-up artist and hair stylist – my mom and I took advantage of her talent here and we both felt beautiful and were so happy with the results. I can’t thank or recommend Jewels enough! I’ll always be so grateful for the beautiful pictures she took for us and for the memories she helped us make!

Profile Picture Jaymie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When looking for a wedding photographer we wanted someone fun, enthusiastic, creative, and different than just sun flares & rainbows. I stumbled upon Jeff & Jewels Photography through my "Denver Wedding Photography" image search and let me be honest, we fell in love with their work. After meeting with Jewels, we fell in love with the whole package.

You want to feel comfortable with anyone who will be taking pictures of you, even more so when you get real awkward for photos… me more than my husband. We started with our engagement photos up at Red Rocks. They turned out awesome I should add! Jeff and Jewels were so helpful in directing us through the whole shoot that it just was a fun afternoon on a sunny, fall day.

Once the wedding came along Jeff and Jewels were great. Jewels did such a good job at keeping tabs on everything that was happening and made sure everything did happen! They were great at getting that natural smile to shine through as well as catching things in the moment; like that smooch mark on my dads cheek right before he wiped it off.

After everything was said and done Jeff and Jewels became our friends and we were so happy to have gotten the pleasure to work with them. We highly recommend Jeff & Jewels Photography for any professional photography services.

Profile Picture User3871627, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Jeff and Jewels were the perfect choice for our wedding. We met with another photographer first, and I just got a strange vibe. The moment we met with Jewels I knew I wanted them to be the ones. I hate being photographed and was nervous that would show through. Luckily, they were so professional and both had great attitudes and gave perfect direction. They found fun, unique ideas for shots, and it felt like we were hanging out with friends. We just got our photos last week, and I couldn't be happier. They're fantastic!

Profile Picture Summer, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Jewels really listened to what we wanted and were very flexible. They were a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Jewels were a pleasure to work with. Both are very professional, respectful, and flexible with their time and services. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone seeking artistic, creative, and beautiful photos.

Profile Picture User3662157, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Jeff and Jewels of Gray Photography! Our engagement pictures and wedding photos are stunning! That's what you want when you a hire a photographer...However, you even get more when you work with Jeff and Jewels! It feels like you are working with a professional version of your best friends or family. They are the most friendly, encouraging and down to earth photographers I have ever met! They are true artists, able to create and capture a story that comes to life as you view their work. They listen to what you want, offer suggestions and truly go above and beyond. They offer wonderful packages and top of the line products. The pictures you have of specials moments in life are truly priceless so ensure you hire the best and contact Gray Photography. You will be very happy that you did!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The wedding went by so fast that I want to hit rewind and replay. I'm very pleased that I have such amazing pictures to look back on. There were details from the wedding day that I didn't even notice until we got the pictures back. Thanks to Jeff and Jewels who captured all the little details!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gray Photography by Jeff & Jewels was amazing to work with from start to finish. Visitng with them in their beautiful home studio to discuss the event and travel details was a great way to start; seeing examples of their work made it an easy decision to select them for our Wedding in Mexico. Prior to arrival, and on their own accord, the pair scouted some fabulous and unique places to do a day after photo shoot of just the two of us and we are thrilled with the end result. Throughout the day of the ceremony and reception, we were continually impressed with their organized and professional approach in directing various people for the photos he or she was required to be in at our request. Especially the group photo following the ceremony! It's one of our favorites, it really captured the energy of our entire group that made the effort to travel down to Mexico and celebrate with us. Lastly, Jewels did an amazing job on my hair and make-up three different times, I have never looked more beautiful. :-)

Profile Picture Heather, 6/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Didn't even know they were there during the event. Afterwords had a great eye for getting the family shots and some awesome candid keep sake photos. Beforehand we had mentioned some of the things that we liked about the location but once you get there and everything is happening it is easy to forget to consider some of the initial thoughts you had... Jeff and Jewels were very concious of placement and I was blown away at the back grounds they were able to capture and the overall compositions. We feel very fortunate that they were there to figure out the best placement to reach our objectives. It definitly shows in the pics! Very accomodating to our craziness and overall a real pleasure to have be a part of our family for the day!

Profile Picture Larry, 5/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the beginning, Jeff and Jewels photos rocked. They captured everything in our wedding, from our invitations to details to guests dancing and in love. I love how big Jewels dreams for your wedding and truly invests herself into making your day eveything you ever wanted. They were efficient, kind and very professional. I will recommend them to everyone I know and keep them as our lifelong photographer.

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/26/12, 1 Review