Something New Boutique

Colorado Springs, CO View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Something New is a bridal and formalwear boutique with a belief that people deserve to be celebrated! Finding a wedding dress is such a moment to cherish. We're here to create the possibility for that moment to happen for every bride that entrusts us with this big decision. Our hand-picked selection of dress styles, shapes, and sizes is waiting for you to make an appointment with a stylist who will guide you through the fun of finding just the right one!

The goal of Something New is to create a better experience for brides in their search for their dream wedding dress. Our helpful and friendly team cares about educating their customers so that they know they are making the best decision about their wedding attire. They treat their clients with the utmost care, providing stunning, high-quality bridal gowns that cater to the bride’s tastes, body type, and age. The boutique’s collection features everything from classic, simple looks to destination gowns and throwback styles. Services include:

• Cleaning
  • Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Bridesmaid dresses
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Mary
    Mary H. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Wonderful Experience!

I went with my granddaughter{Emily} (plus my oldest daughter {her Mother} and my youngest daughter {her aunt}) to look for a wedding dress, We had an appointment and were promptly given an area to wait for Shana who was assigned to help Emily. Shana was amazing. She was so friendly and enthusiastic and so helpful. She listened to Emily's ideas and brought her
    several dresses to try on. It was so much fun to be a part of this special day. Everyone we encountered was so kind and caring. I would highly recommend the "Something New" experience. Emily "said Yes to the dress", one that is perfect for her.

Something New Boutique's reply:

Aw wow this is so special and wonderful to read! Thank you so much for sharing about yours and your granddaughter's Something New experience! So happy you could come!
    Meg Getting married on 09/03/2022

Amazing Experience!

I had such a special day at Something New. Sophia was amazing & called the day before to get to know me. From the time they greeted us at the door to the moment we left, everyone was so sweet and professional. They gave me many options within my price range and made the moment about me. I’d tell anyone to go here for a fun loving experience.

Something New Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience Meg! It's the best feeling to know we could help make your day special!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 07/22/2022

Perfect bridal experience

Something New is truly wonderful! They take the time to get to know you ahead of your appointment so they have an idea of what you may be looking for when you arrive. There are so many dress options and my consultant Shawna was so knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable. Not only is the store a beautiful space, but the customer service was excellent! They really make the bride and her guests feel so special and because of that I was able to say yes to the most beautiful dress right in my price range! Highly recommend!

Something New Boutique's reply:

Yesss, this is why we love what we do so much -- to make every bride feel special and celebrated! Thank you so much for your sweet review and high recommendation!, Jessica!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

16 photos · 07/06/2019
  • Andrew & Quianna
    60 photos · 04/06/2019

A Love Tale A Love Tale Wedding Decor & Lighting

Our experience was lovely. The staff was friendly knowledgeable and made my daughter their one and only concern. The type of attention and care we received made us feel special. I love that they have their own line of dresses that raise money for a very special cause. I highly recommend you visit Something New when your looking for just the right dress.

Secret Window Secret Window Banquet Halls

Beautiful wedding boutique with gorgeous wedding gowns and Mother's dresses too!

Twigs and Posies Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

Mindi and her staff are amazing! Their dresses are fabulous and their customer service is above the rest! I love working with them.

11590 Ridgeline Drive, Suite 200 Colorado Springs, CO, 80921
7192826500

We love to help walk-ins when a stylist is available! Appointments are recommended! Sunday: 12pm-5pm Monday: 12pm-8pm Tuesday: 12pm-8pm Wednesday: CLOSED Thursday: 12pm-8pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-6pm
Location of (Something New Boutique)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding