11590 Ridgeline Drive, Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO 80921 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 2

About Something New Boutique

Something New is a bridal and formalwear boutique with a belief that people deserve to be celebrated! Finding a wedding dress is such a moment to cherish. We're here to create the possibility for that moment to happen for every bride that entrusts us with this big decision. Our hand-picked selection of dress styles, shapes, and sizes is waiting for you to make an appointment with a stylist who will guide you through the fun of finding just the right one!

The goal of Something New is to create a better experience for brides in their search for their dream wedding dress. Our helpful and friendly team cares about educating their customers so that they know they are making the best decision about their wedding attire. They treat their clients with the utmost care, providing stunning, high-quality bridal gowns that cater to the bride’s tastes, body type, and age. The boutique’s collection features everything from classic, simple looks to destination gowns and throwback styles. Services include:

• Cleaning
  • Undergarments
  • Bridesmaid dresses
  • Woman-owned
Follow Something New Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• An Affair of the Heart

Videos 4 Videos

136 Reviews for Something New Boutique

• Ashley

Ashley P. · Getting married on 04/23/2022

The best and most memorable experience

I had the best and most memorable experience! I felt stunning and so special!

Sent on 04/23/2021

Something New Boutique's reply:

We're so happy you had such a memorable experience and felt so stunning and special! That is always our goal! Thank you for sharing, Ashley!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina L. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Most MAGICAL Experience Ever!!!

I had visited 7 bridal salons and tried on over 60 wedding gowns before coming to Something New Boutique. Before coming in, I called Something New about making my appointment and spoke to both Sophia & Madi, both who were so excited about my wedding and asked me all about myself, my fiancé, my entourage, and my wedding! I was so impressed from the beginning. When I came into the salon for my appointment, Kristi was my stylist/consultant and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Kristi was absolutely incredible and spent the first 15 min of my appointment getting to know me personally and my mom and sisters. She was so helpful and was a clipping queen who was excellent in clipping dresses on my body in order to show how they would actually fit! I found my dream dress on the 3rd dress and Kristi and Taylor spent extra time making me feel so special and beautiful. I loved the surprises that were given to me, so thoughtful and so sweet!! I love the way that this place made feel - so important and so special, all of which was second to none when compared to all 8 bridal salons I had visited!! These girls and this gorgeous boutique don’t even compare to other places!!! I cannot wait to come back for my first fitting and I know my mom will be coming in to shop for her mother of the bride dress as well! Thank you so much Kristi and all the girls and to Something New Boutique for making a Texas gal feel so special and so important and not just like a regular customer and only caring about making a sale. I will always treasure this magical moment with my sisters and my mom forever!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Something New Boutique's reply:

This makes us soooo happy to hear you felt loved and celebrated! It’s why we do what we do! Thank you for leaving such a kind and thoughtful review!!

Ashley · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful!

Everything I ever wanted in a wedding dress buying experience! Kristin went above and beyond. I will never forget that day, and now I can’t wait to wear my dress!!!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Something New Boutique's reply:

Ashley! This is so awesome! Thank you so much for your review. We are so excited for you and your upcoming big day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Something New Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• A Love Tale
    A Love Tale Wedding Decor & Lighting

Our experience was lovely. The staff was friendly knowledgeable and made my daughter their one and only concern. The type of attention and care we received made us feel special. I love that they have their own line of dresses that raise money for a very special cause. I highly recommend you visit Something New when your looking for just the right dress.

• Secret Window Banquet Halls

Beautiful wedding boutique with gorgeous wedding gowns and Mother's dresses too!

• Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

Mindi and her staff are amazing! Their dresses are fabulous and their customer service is above the rest! I love working with them.

• 11590 Ridgeline Drive, Suite 200 Colorado Springs, CO, 80921 See on map
    7192826500 (Phone number)
    We love to help walk-ins when a stylist is available! Appointments are recommended! Sunday: 12pm-5pm Monday: 12pm-8pm Tuesday: 12pm-8pm Wednesday: CLOSED Thursday: 12pm-8pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-6pm
    Location of (Something New Boutique)