The Pinery at The Hill

Up to 250 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

The Pinery at The Hill is an all-inclusive wedding venue located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This 22,000-square-foot facility offers couples and their guests plenty of space in which to celebrate surrounded by Tuscan-inspired architecture and extensive facilities. The property is a picturesque setting and boasts stunning views of Pikes Peak and the city skyline. Located in downtown Colorado Springs, the venue benefits from proximity to transport links as well as many nearby accommodation options.

Facilities and Capacity

To-be-weds can host over 200 friends and family at this elegant venue for an unforgettable wedding party. There are a number of event spaces available, allowing them to celebrate all stages of their big day in the same location. Couples can step down the aisle of the Sweet Water Chapel and say “I do” set against the beautiful backdrop of Pikes Peak. Afterwards, an elegant cocktail hour for up to 100 guests can be hosted on The Veranda. This outdoor space invites attendees to bask in the fresh air whilst enjoying the warmth from its brick fireplace. Heading back inside, the Bella Vista Ballroom welcomes a stylish and sophisticated party. With rich hardwood paneling, an ornate carpet, and floor-to-ceiling windows, it is an eye-catching choice for a reception. The ballroom adjoins a spacious terrace and the Churchill Library. Finally, the venue’s largest space, the Cascade Ballroom can welcome up to 225 guests to dance under its elegant chandeliers. Featuring hardwood floors and large windows which lead the eye to sweeping vistas, this hall is sure to impress. Furniture, including tables and chairs, is included with the rental of the venue. There is ample parking on site.

The Pinery at The Hill is a full-service venue and offers multiple all-inclusive packages to choose from. Each includes support from the venue’s wedding coordinators, a spacious dressing area for the couple, gourmet cuisine, a cake, a professional DJ, and more. Additional services include setup and cleanup and access to lighting and sound equipment.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

• Clarissa
    Clarissa C. Married on 11/06/2021

The Best Team!

PLANNING
    We were a little nervous going into the planning process since we were planning a destination wedding but Michelle, the venue’s wedding coordinator/manager, made everything absolutely perfect. We flew in to Colorado Springs for a day leading up to the wedding and she lined up meetings with the venue, florist, caterer for the food tasting and baker for the cake tasting all in one day back to back. We were also able to send several packages to the venue to avoid bringing them on our flight in, which we appreciated so much. One of the packages required a signature for delivery but no one was available to receive it at that time. Michelle took the situation into her own hands and went to the post office to pick up the package before it was sent back to the original sender – we were/are SO THANKFUL! She went above and beyond to make sure our day went exactly as planned. She even read the lengthy booklet of instructions I had provided that detailed where I envisioned everything being placed and what I wanted to leave the venue with at the end of the night. She 100% nailed everything.

FLORAL
    I knew exactly what I wanted my floral to look like to the point that I ordered pampas grass from Ukraine and burnt orange silk flowers from China to get the look I was going for. I was very specific in my request that I only wanted champagne color floral, greenery, dried palms, dried bunnies and pops of burnt orange from the floral I had shipped in. Aside from a champagne flower that pulled a little on the pink side (the main part of the flower was champagne but the tops of it were a light shade of pink), the florist did a GREAT job taking my vision and bringing it to life. They bent over backwards to ensure every pink-ish flower was pulled from any and all arrangements. They also fluffed the arrangements to make them look like that’s how they were supposed to be. At the end of the day – they were GORGEOUS and EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you to Liese and the floral team for being patient with me and my bridesmaids (who are pickier than I am) and bringing my vision to life. They were PERFECT!

THE FOOD
    I was extremely nervous about how the food was going to turn out for dinner. I’ve been to quite a few weddings and the vast majority of them had mediocre food at best. We also wanted to make sure my dad enjoyed the food that night. He’s where I get my pickiness from. He initially requested that he get a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner because it was “safe” and he knew he would like it. LOL Luckily, no peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were requested after he tasted dinner, AND he was bragging on how delicious the food was that night (and for weeks after). We received a lot of compliments on how great the food was from all of our friends and family. We might be biased but it was the best food we’ve had at a wedding BY FAR.

THE CAKE
    We didn’t want the traditional wedding cake so we asked for a cinnamon roll wedding cake. It was unique, cute and DELICIOUS. My husband also requested a Fall Out themed groom’s cake. For those who know what I’m talking about, he requested a bottle cap design. She did a great job on the design and the cake was so yummy.

THE DJ
    Wow, we had a PARTY. The DJ followed my song requests for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and party songs to a T. He also knew exactly when and how to transition the songs and he played the best end of night song – all of our guests made a giant circle around the dance floor singing to Journey. He kept the energy up the whole night and we had a BLAST!

OVERALL
    We LOVE The Pinery at the Hill. Their all-inclusive experience made wedding planning simple and The Pinery team executed our vision flawlessly. If you’re considering this venue or another, I strongly recommend that you choose The Pinery at the Hill for your big day.

If I could re-live this day, I would. Team 100% included.

Thank you for your professionalism, calm demeanor, and for making our wedding day everything we could have asked for and more.

Sincerely,
    The Cavanaughs
  • Maddy
    Maddy M. Married on 07/07/2021

Best venue ever

I cannot rave enough about the Pinery at the Hill! Michelle, our wedding coordinator, is one of the most incredible people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. My husband and I fell in love with the Pinery and booked it for July of 2020. Once COVID hit, we of course started having concerns about our wedding but Michelle was so quick to respond to our emails and always put my mind at ease. Once June 1st hit, we needed to make a decision whether to postpone (free of charge) or carry on with our intend wedding date on July 19th. We called Michelle who talked us through all of the safety procedures they put in place, and who reassured us that our 100 person wedding is good to go! We literally cried tears of joy! Throughout the next month and a half, Michelle was right there to answer any questions, help with wedding planning and where things are going, etc. She even planned our whole rehearsal dinner (which we had upstairs in their other space) when our original restaurant backed out. I trusted her with everything! The Pinery, and all of the vendors associated with it, were nothing but accommodating, communicative and 100% understanding of last minute changes or concerns. We were able to drop everything off the day before the wedding, and Michelle handled the rest. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day despite everything going on in the world. Michelle took charge of everything and everyone and it was so nice to let go of control and just enjoy the day to its fullest. Michelle even brought us a beautiful plate of apps upstairs for my husband and I to enjoy before our grand entrance! It's the little things. Everyone raved about how amazing the food was both at the rehearsal dinner and reception, not to mention the delicious lunch provided to the wedding party! Oh and I can't forget our awesome DJ - Logan! We loved him and so did everyone else! Overall, Michelle and everyone at the Pinery exceeded my expectations and more. I can't thank them enough for the most perfect day that we will cherish forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

36 photos · 08/27/2017

Deals

The Pinery at The Hill 1
Offer
Enjoy our All-Inclusive Bronze Wedding Package starting at only $9,750. This package is valid Sunday through Friday Only (April – October). The Bronze Package includes a few of the following onsite services: chapel with views of Pikes Peak, a reception ballroom overlooking beautiful Downtown Colorado Springs, Catering, Bar Services, Wedding Cake, Floral, DJ, Wedding Coordinator, Private Bride's Room

Pricing

The Pinery at The Hill Price Rates

Team

Michelle Benson
Michelle Benson
Wedding and Event Coordinator

Michelle is an event and wedding coordinator at the Hill and has been with the company in varied capacities for years. Michelle has an incredible eye for detail and desires to help make your event as special and tailored to your expectations as possible. Michelle has a degree in Hospitality and Event Planning and has been in the event industry for over 10 years. She is truly passionate about events and loves what she does!

775 West Bijou Street Colorado Springs, 80905
7196347772
Location of (The Pinery at The Hill)
775 West Bijou Street Colorado Springs, CO, 80905 See on map
7196347772

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues