40 Reviews for The Pinery at The Hill

Limited Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
40 The Pinery at The Hill Reviews

Our wedding at The Pinery at the Hill was everything I could have ever dreamed of. Mackenzie was amazing and so helpful along with all the other staff members there. I looked at many venues and never left feeling great and when my husband and I went to The Pinery and met with Mackenzie, we knew we were getting married there! It is such a beautiful place and they made everything run so smoothly. I loved that is is an all inclusive venue, planning a wedding is so stressful and this truly took so much stress off of planning. I highly recommend getting married here, you will NOT regret your decision.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After looking at tons of venues along the front range, none of them even held a candle to The Pinery. Mackenzie and the entire staff at The Pinery made planning infinitely easier- especially planning from out of state. I can't say this enough- all inclusive is the way to go! No random hidden fee's, or paying for things you don't need to- they're up front and totally honest about everything and genuinely just want to make sure your wedding day is the best day of your life! Not only does it make everything less stressful, but everything included is amazing! The food was incredible, the cake was delicious, our flowers were gorgeous, and the service at The Pinery is unparalleled. The venue is absolutely stunning, and getting ready in the bridal suite the morning of with my girls will forever be one of my favorite memories, right next to having our ceremony on the gorgeous veranda and tearing it up on the dance floor thanks to the DJ that my guests still say was the best they'd ever seen at a wedding. Thank you so much for everything Pinery staff, you made our day absolutely flawless!

Profile Picture Kacey, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at The Pinery was absolutely flawless. Mackenzie and her staff were so helpful and kind, and made my wedding feel so polished and beautiful. It was such a relief to find a venue that was so stunning and inclusive. Not only did they provide every need for me, but they made what could be a stressful planning event into something utterly seamless and easy. I never had one moment of stress, and because of them I would have never needed to. I'm so grateful to them for making my wedding dreams come true, for surprising me with complimentary mimosas, water, and coffee as I got ready there that morning, and for making what could have been stressful experience a lifetime memory. God Bless that staff and beautiful venue! Also since the venue's terrace wraps around with mountain views, the sunset over the mountains makes for Incredible Pictures!!! Definitely go here, nothing else compares, believe me I looked all over the area. I wouldn't trade my experience there for anywhere else.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have had so many people tell me that my reception is the best reception they have been to. I truly believe it is because of the staff at The Pinery. Michelle was great throughout the entire process, with quick responses to any question I had and going between my mom and me as we planned. The staff the night of the reception kept the pace going and made sure everything was taken care of. My sister commented that the servers were ready to take people's plates as soon as they were done eating while being careful not to take a plate of someone who was still eating but had gotten up. I would highly recommend the Pinery!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

The Pinery was the PERFECT place for our wedding! We worked with Michelle, who was an amazing coordinator and helped us plan every aspect of our wedding. Not only is it in a beautiful location overlooking downtown Colorado Springs and Pike's Peak, but we loved that The Pinery was pretty all-inclusive which made wedding planning easy! The package comes with the ceremony and reception venue, catered food, cake, flowers, DJ and access to the bridal suite/groom's lounge. Our guests loved the appetizers, dinner, cake and dessert bar. The bartender and bar options were also fantastic. We planned the wedding from out of state, and Michelle and her team made wedding planning incredibly easy from afar and when we were in town. The Pinery has plenty of parking for guests, and some nearby hotels (of which there are plenty!) provide a free shuttle to The Pinery. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted: high quality and great location, with staff who are excellent at what they do. The Pinery is also very transparent about their costs, and since we got married in the off-season, it was great for our budget! I would highly highly recommend anyone have their wedding here!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue!!! Almost all inclusive and they have an awesome coordinator that keeps in touch with you throughout the whole planning process as well as helps with everything on your wedding day. They do almost everything for you and the building and scenery is beautiful! My husband and I had a perfect wedding day/night at the Pinery!

Profile Picture A, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Where to begin! It was more beautiful than I had even imagined! Michelle, our wedding planner and main point of contact, was amazing. She made it all look and feel so easy! Every question was answered promptly, every request fulfilled with a smile. (Even the very last minute ones I sent as my hair was being done!) She did not forget a thing. She even ran my rehersal (with no help from my officiant) with out missing a beat. She and the team at the Pinery fulfilled an absolute dream wedding. I cannot stress how amazing it was to have one person handle all the important vendors/decisions associated with a wedding. In addition to being your ceremony and rehersal venue, they are your food, booze, flowers, cake, linens, Dj, planner, set up, take down, etc! They even had decor and other little things I was able to use, like a beautiful card box, table numbers, flower girl basket, etc! Speaking of flowers, the flowers could not have been more beautiful. Absolutely stunning! Liese, who did the flowers did an exceptional job with them. She also reappeared in an instant when my bouquet needed adjusted. The food was great; we recieved many compliments. (My only constructive feedback is here, however. The vegetarian guests were lost in the shuffle. Be sure to tell your guests to speak up. My shyer guests didn't say anything and I obviously did not know they didn't get the right plate until it was too late. Also, the bar tenders were very unfriendly. To me, to my husband, and to my guests. Pretty odd choice for someone who works primarily off of tips...) Back to the Pinery...The venue was breath taking during the day and even more so at night. Every worry or guilty thought about money or anything else quickly faded away as the day went on. I am so glad we went with the Pinery! It was a dream wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

This venue is awesome! Everything was top notch: location/view, bride/groom rooms, food, cake, decor, flowers, DJ. Michelle and her staff were extremely accommodating at every request. A stress free event that our guests thoroughly enjoyed. This venue is all inclusive which makes planning a breeze. Loved it!

Profile Picture Jane , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pinery went above and beyond in helping us plan and orchestrate the wedding of our dreams! Mackenzie got to know us as a couple and was more than helpful and accommodating in making our wedding personal and stress free. The venue itself is incredible, but the entire staff make The Pinery one of a kind!

Profile Picture User7648198, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolute perfection! The Pinery at the Hill is a spectacular setting for a wedding. The ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner & dancing were each in separate rooms which made transitions from one to the next so easy. The outdoor balcony and patio with stone fireplace were wonderful spaces for our guests to enjoy the beautiful view of downtown Colorado Springs and the mountains. The food was amazing-exactly how it tasted and looked during the tasting. Everything was served promptly and at the right temperature. The service was amazing-each and every person who works at The Pinery went out of their way to meet our needs. They really cared that everything was exactly the way we wanted and that the bride and groom had a stress-free experience. Every question throughout the planning process was answered promptly.
In addition to the meal The Pinery provides a wedding cake. Ours was delicious, unique, and beautiful. The Pinery also creates the floral arrangements, bouquets, etc. Lies Butler, the florist, is incredible. The flowers were stunning. She was so incredibly easy to work with.
Our guests will be talking about The Pinery for a long time because of the beautiful setting, delicious food, and wonderful staff. I cannot recommend The Pinery highly enough. If I could I would give them 10, not 5 stars.

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful job the entire Pinery staff did for our wedding this past weekend. The wedding, the venue, the ceremony, the food, the drinks, the music, the florals were everything we hoped for and more! You truly provided the backdrop to our dream wedding. I can’t thank you enough. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding here in June. The staff was wonderful and they worked very hard to fulfill our every wish! Absolutely beautiful venue. We are very happy we chose The Pinery at the Hill.

Profile Picture T, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. Many of our bridal party members and other vendors told us they haven't ever seen a wedding as well organized and therefore relaxing. The wedding day was not stressful at all and we were well taken care of while planning. Guests commented that the wedding was one of the most beautiful they had seen. The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. One of the best choices I made when picking a wedding vendor!

Profile Picture User1659228, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pinery was an amazing place to host a wedding! We cannot thank the Pinery enough for the amazing work they did to make our wedding day everything we hoped for! They provided great value and included the flowers and catering. The food was great and the flowers were beautiful! Our wedding was void of stress in many areas due to the professionalism and flexibility provided by the pinery! They had great connections for the wedding cake and DJ! They were very helpful in bringing everything together and allowing the decorations we brought to fit in perfectly with the venue. The price was reasonable and the service was amazing! If you are looking for a beautiful venue to have your wedding I would definitely suggest the Pinery! Your wedding will be beautiful and as stress free as a wedding can be! Thank you to the Pinery for making our day awesome!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff and Lori at the Pinery were absolutely wonderful! I can't tell you how much I adore and appreciate everything they had done for us. I did not have one stressful moment planning or during the wedding and it was all because this venue had everything taken care of to the smallest detail. The food was delicious and the venue was just beautiful. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about our wedding. Everyone was very pleasant to work with and did a fantastic job on making one of the most important day of our life very memorable. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING food. so delicious, everyone was happy and satisfied. it didn't mater what we selected because everything was that good- we could have told them to surprise us with a menu and they would have killed it!

Profile Picture User3052919, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Alana and she was so helpful when we were making decisions about what things we should consider when choosing our food and ways to keep things affordable. I can't say enough great things about her and our food was perfect! Everything came out tender, nothing was overcooked and during our tasting the chef brought out our last dish and talked to us for a while! I would highly recommend The Pinery to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely PERFECT! They went above and beyond to make my day special, memorable, and relaxing!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 1/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express enough how much we loved working with The Pinery. Lori and Amy were an absolute joy to work with. I had so many people tell me what a calm bride I was on the days leading up to the wedding and the actual day itself. I would attribute this to my husband, family, friends, but also to the venue itself. This was not just a site to hold our wedding at, they took care of many wedding details for us. The fact that the venue, florist, caterer, DJ and cake designer were all under one roof made the planning process a breeze. We showed up for meetings with ideas/inspiration images in hand and they took care of the rest. The day of the wedding was great for us because The Pinery set up all of our decorations, etc and packaged everything up at the end of the night. Definitely a stress free experience and a perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Incredible venue! Every step of the process was fun and easy with such an amazing staff to help along the way. Lori and Amy (wedding coordinators) were so accommodating and helpful that it made planning our special day even better. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about how great the venue was, but even more about the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. We are so proud to have had our wedding here and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The most amazing venue! Lori and Amy (the wedding coordinators) were extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. They never forced their opinion on us, however, they would make suggestions and back them up with reason. We had multiple meetings before our wedding that put our minds at ease. We did not have to think about anything come wedding day because they let us know when things were happening throughout the day and told us exactly where we needed to be. So, so incredible, and to anyone who is getting married in or around Colorado Springs or Castle Rock, go with The Pinery, you will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We could not have done it without Michelle and the team at The Pinery. Michelle thinks of every detail you could possibly imagine! We planned our wedding day in less than 5 months. It was truly a stress free process and day! We had soon much fun! Our guest still talk about DJ Carson, the food, the cake, the lovely flowers, and the ambience of the venue. AND, the photo booth was a hit! We could not thank The Pinery at the Hill for a better wedding day experience! I would do it ALL over again! Thank you!

Profile Picture Nikiyah, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

This place was amazing. They were helpful from the start of wedding planning and very felxible. They made our day calm, fun and beautiful.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The staff at the Pinery made wedding planning stress free. I would suggest this venue to anyone who wants to have a beautiful wedding tailored to exactly what they imagine their wedding to be without having to worrying about all the details.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/22/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning