d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom Reviews

4.3

• Caseyk213
    Casey V. Getting married on 11/11/2022

BEST Bridal Experience EVER

d'Anelli Bridal offered me one of the BEST bridal experiences in the Denver suburb area. The importance of my speical look was just as important to my consultant Moira as it was to me! They were incredibly personable, professional and flexible and the pricing of their amazing gowns are hard to beat! They have a wonderful selection of dresses that is just enough to create a wonderful shopping experience that doesn't feel overwhelming or stressful at all! Overall the experience with d'Anelli Bridal was unmatched and I could not be more happy with the dress that I chose, the consultant that I worked with and the overall shopping aesthetic!
  • Shaina
    Shaina R. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing dress, amazing experience

I am so glad to have used d'Anelli for my wedding dress experience. From my first visit where I found the dress, the team at d'Anelli was helpful, friendly, and extremely knowledgable about the entire process. Leanne helped me find new dresses based on the line that I came in interested in and offered excellent advice without being overbearing or pushing my decision one way or another.

Once the dress came in, I also used d'Anelli for my alterations and I am so glad that I did. Having the process in-house from start to finish was a big stress reliever and the work that Elena did on my dress was phenomenal. It fit like a glove and fittings were simple and relaxed, even amidst the chaos of COVID. The biggest upside of being a COVID bride is being able to wear my wedding dress twice, and I cannot wait to recommend d'Anelli to my Colorado friends for their own weddings.
  • Devon
    Devon R. Married on 06/19/2021

They know their stuff

I went to d'Anelli for my first wedding dress shop and had Athena. I told her what I was looking for, I picked some out, my matron of honor did, and Athena did. We had so much fun throughout trying on dresses. She had me try some on I would never wear just for fun, and they still looked good. The last dress I tried on was one Athena picked out, and on the hanger it did not look cute. Once on I knew it was the dress. It was so perfect, exactly what I was looking for and so beautiful! The day of my wedding it fit so well, it was light weight which is what I wanted for heat, and it flowed so well while dancing. Highly recommend!
    Madi M. Married on 04/30/2021

Best experience!

I had the absolute BEST experience at d'Anelli! After months of searching for my dream dress and finding the same dresses over and over at different places around Denver, I was so excited to find a huge and totally unique selection at d'Anelli! Leanne was my bridal consultant and she was super nice, calm and extremely helpful. When I thought I had found the dress but knew it needed a few tweaks to make it my own, she took me straight over to alterations and helped me see that my vision could come to life. My dress turned out absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
  • Samantha
    Samantha T. Married on 08/16/2020

World class!

This is the place to go if you want o be treated like a queen! I cannot believe how caring and wonderful Athena is. I've been to a few bridal boutiques and this surpassed my expecations. Shop for your dress here. They do not disappoint.
    Erin Married on 11/17/2019

Alterations rocked!

I did not buy my dress here (though they had a beautiful selection!) but I went for alterations. It was a perfect experience! Had 3 appointments, reasonably priced, and they are able to press your dress so it is perfect for your day!
  • Kira
    Kira H. Married on 05/27/2019

Beautiful and professional

My whole experience was beautiful. Their gown selections are perfect, and their prices even better. I found the gown I wanted so quickly with the help of their knowledgeable, patient, and respectful team. All of the alterations were perfect, the dress was so well taken care of and so was my family and I. I couldn't have asked for better services. We even got my mother's dress there too! The staff is so friendly, not pushy, and very respectful of your wishes and concerns.

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom's reply:

Thank you so much, Kira! Reviews like this are very meaningful to our whole staff. We loved working with you and your family. Your photos are stunning!
    Annie Married on 06/02/2018
    D’Anelli Bridal did an amazing job altering my wedding dress! The seamstress was so talented & friendly. My dress fit perfectly for my wedding day!
    Melissa Married on 04/12/2018
    D'Anelli was a great little bridal shop. It is clean the women that work there are friendly and helpful and Elena did an amazing job making my dress fit like a glove! Definitely transformed how I felt in it the first time I tried on the sample to slipping into the final product after the alterations. WOW! Thank you for helping me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! May we use your photos for our website and/or social media?
  • Ally
    Ally Married on 12/31/2017
    Amazing!!! The ladies were all awesome and Carol made it so special! She gave me her honest opinion and was so amazing to work with'nn
    Tashina Married on 10/15/2017
    My mom and I found d'Anelli's on a whim, only hours before I flew back to Cali. Even though they didn't have any appointments available they encouraged us to still come in. They were SO accommodating and so helpful even though we were a "walk in". I ended up finding the dress that truly made me feel like a Bride here at d'Anelli's. So excited, and would definitely recommend this boutique. The customer service was amazing!
    Britta Married on 12/17/2016
    I had no problems. I got my gown here and all 10 bridesmaids dresses! I can't wait to see them all come together in December. Every dress came in with lots of time!
    Chris Married on 09/08/2016
    This was the first and only store that I went to for my dress. The woman that,worked it my was awesome.
    Devan Married on 08/28/2016
    Great place! Its not the most glamorous of the options in the Denver area but they are SUPER nice and have a really great dress selection!! I went to over 12 stores and tried on 50+ dresses - so glad to find my dress here!

I also used the alteration services next door (attached) and they were also great!
  • User2314337 2+ years ago
    I went in to this shop because they were the only ones that had a dress I tried on in Arkansas and fell in love with. My consultant was very nice and supportive. I wanted to try on other dresses to make sure that I was picking 'the one.' She did not try to force me to pick one, or even order my dress from that store, she just wanted to make sure I found what I was looking for. I would highly recommend this place.
    Samuel Married on 09/12/2015
    I went to about 10 different Wedding Dress Boutiques before I found the perfect dress at D'Anelli Bridal. The staff was so helpful and very professional to work with. I would highly recommend D'Anelli Bridal for the best selection of designers and get prices. The alteration department was possibly the best part of my shopping experience.

Thank you D'Anelli, everyone loved my dress!

Tina
    Alexandra Married on 08/14/2015
    Fantastic service!!! Leann was my consultant and she was the best! She actually brought me a dress to try on that I thought "well it's okay, but I'll try it" and it was stunning and the one I bought. I'm so glad she brought it. She was very, very helpful. I used them for alterations as well and I was so happy I did. Alaina did a fantastic job on alterations and it fit like a glove. The salon has a wide range of gorgeous dresses! I would recommend the salon to all brides to be! :)
    Katie Married on 06/20/2015
    Loved all the staff at d'Anelli. I had to order my dress here after trying it on in a shop out of state. They matched the price of the other dress shop and were so helpful with everything.
  • User2171302 2+ years ago
    Working with Wendy at D'Anelli Bridal was fabulous. She was absolutely awesome through the entire dress buying process. We also chose to get my dress tailored and our seamstress was also fabulous. We had a great experience with this vendor and would definitely recommend it when looking for a wedding gown.
  • User2003597 2+ years ago
    Extremely happy with my purchase of bridesmaids and mothers dresses.i have purchased gowns here before and will continue to do so. Great customer service, experience and quality dresses.
    Taylor Married on 03/14/2015
    The staff at d'Anelli Bridal were fantastic. I came in having tried on the same style of dress at other stores, and not loving any of them. They had me try on totally different styles, and I found my perfect dress almost immediately. Elena with their alterations department is fantastic too.
    Tanya Married on 09/07/2014
    D'Anelli was the first place I found my dress (Thanks to a pinterest pin and them having it in stock) & although I figured I should look around at other dresses, I ended up coming back to them and buying my dream dress with the help of Carol, who was awesome! Alisha in alterations was also amazing and my dress was 100% perfect!!! Everything was on time and 100% accurate! I've heard so many horror stories about dresses coming in late and not what they expected but this was absolutely not the case with D'Anelli!
  • User1296162 2+ years ago
    bought my wedding gown from D'anelli, with Carol as my consultant. She was AMAZING. I had lots of ladies there with me while trying on gowns, but Carol made it a point to ask for my thoughts before getting the opinions of others. She gave very helpful advice and I found the perfect dress. The store and employees were all very friendly and accommodating!
    Breanna Married on 07/13/2013
    Beautiful dresses! Kind of pricey though!
  • User1265813 2+ years ago
    My dress was amazing and they were all so helpful in helping me choose!