d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom Reviews

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 5
d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 6
d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 7

Annie · Married on 06/02/2018

D’Anelli Bridal did an amazing job altering my wedding dress! The seamstress was so talented & friendly. My dress fit perfectly for my wedding day!

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 8
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 9
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 10
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 11

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2018

D'Anelli was a great little bridal shop. It is clean the women that work there are friendly and helpful and Elena did an amazing job making my dress fit like a glove! Definitely transformed how I felt in it the first time I tried on the sample to slipping into the final product after the alterations. WOW! Thank you for helping me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 16
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 17
    d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 18

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! May we use your photos for our website and/or social media?
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 12/31/2017

Amazing!!! The ladies were all awesome and Carol made it so special! She gave me her honest opinion and was so amazing to work with'nn

Tashina · Married on 10/15/2017

My mom and I found d'Anelli's on a whim, only hours before I flew back to Cali. Even though they didn't have any appointments available they encouraged us to still come in. They were SO accommodating and so helpful even though we were a "walk in". I ended up finding the dress that truly made me feel like a Bride here at d'Anelli's. So excited, and would definitely recommend this boutique. The customer service was amazing!

Britta · Married on 12/17/2016

I had no problems. I got my gown here and all 10 bridesmaids dresses! I can't wait to see them all come together in December. Every dress came in with lots of time!

Chris · Married on 09/08/2016

This was the first and only store that I went to for my dress. The woman that,worked it my was awesome.

Devan · Married on 08/28/2016

Great place! Its not the most glamorous of the options in the Denver area but they are SUPER nice and have a really great dress selection!! I went to over 12 stores and tried on 50+ dresses - so glad to find my dress here!

I also used the alteration services next door (attached) and they were also great!

I went in to this shop because they were the only ones that had a dress I tried on in Arkansas and fell in love with. My consultant was very nice and supportive. I wanted to try on other dresses to make sure that I was picking 'the one.' She did not try to force me to pick one, or even order my dress from that store, she just wanted to make sure I found what I was looking for. I would highly recommend this place.

Samuel · Married on 09/12/2015

I went to about 10 different Wedding Dress Boutiques before I found the perfect dress at D'Anelli Bridal. The staff was so helpful and very professional to work with. I would highly recommend D'Anelli Bridal for the best selection of designers and get prices. The alteration department was possibly the best part of my shopping experience.

Thank you D'Anelli, everyone loved my dress!

Tina

Alexandra · Married on 08/14/2015

Fantastic service!!! Leann was my consultant and she was the best! She actually brought me a dress to try on that I thought "well it's okay, but I'll try it" and it was stunning and the one I bought. I'm so glad she brought it. She was very, very helpful. I used them for alterations as well and I was so happy I did. Alaina did a fantastic job on alterations and it fit like a glove. The salon has a wide range of gorgeous dresses! I would recommend the salon to all brides to be! :)

katie · Married on 06/20/2015

Loved all the staff at d'Anelli. I had to order my dress here after trying it on in a shop out of state. They matched the price of the other dress shop and were so helpful with everything.

Working with Wendy at D'Anelli Bridal was fabulous. She was absolutely awesome through the entire dress buying process. We also chose to get my dress tailored and our seamstress was also fabulous. We had a great experience with this vendor and would definitely recommend it when looking for a wedding gown.

Extremely happy with my purchase of bridesmaids and mothers dresses.i have purchased gowns here before and will continue to do so. Great customer service, experience and quality dresses.

Taylor · Married on 03/14/2015

The staff at d'Anelli Bridal were fantastic. I came in having tried on the same style of dress at other stores, and not loving any of them. They had me try on totally different styles, and I found my perfect dress almost immediately. Elena with their alterations department is fantastic too.

Tanya · Married on 09/07/2014

D'Anelli was the first place I found my dress (Thanks to a pinterest pin and them having it in stock) & although I figured I should look around at other dresses, I ended up coming back to them and buying my dream dress with the help of Carol, who was awesome! Alisha in alterations was also amazing and my dress was 100% perfect!!! Everything was on time and 100% accurate! I've heard so many horror stories about dresses coming in late and not what they expected but this was absolutely not the case with D'Anelli!

bought my wedding gown from D'anelli, with Carol as my consultant. She was AMAZING. I had lots of ladies there with me while trying on gowns, but Carol made it a point to ask for my thoughts before getting the opinions of others. She gave very helpful advice and I found the perfect dress. The store and employees were all very friendly and accommodating!

Breanna · Married on 07/13/2013

Beautiful dresses! Kind of pricey though!

My dress was amazing and they were all so helpful in helping me choose!

tory · Married on 05/27/2013

I was very anxious about my first wedding dress appointment. I am so glad that I made D'anelli my first stop. Unlike several of the boutiques I would visit D'anelli allowed me to search the store unaccompanied and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. I never felt rushed or that I was in anyones way. I was assigned an assistant who was very honest when I asked for her opinion and helpful with every dress. I knew I had found "the one" within the first few dresses and the sales lady later tracked down my number and contacted me to let me know it had gone on sale!! I did end up purchasing that dress and I am SO grateful to them not only for their help but also for the follow up call that made my decision so much easier!!

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2013

Beautiful and high quality dresses, and friendly staff! Exactly what I envisioned for finding my perfect dress! They let me come in after buying my dress to try it on when all my bridesmaids were in town, and still made me feel important even though I had already bought the dress!

• AJT

Arynn · Married on 11/17/2012

Angela in the Bridesmaids department of D'annelli's was amazing! She genuinly cared about my wedding, the girls' dresses and making sure everything was perfect. She was always very friendly, never rude and called a few times to update on which girls still needed to order dresses, etc. She always answered any questions I or any of my girls had and was nothing but patient when I was having a hard time deciding on specific shade of purple.

Would absolutly recommend her at D'annelli!

Aeri · Married on 10/20/2012

I loved my dress! d'Anelli did an amazing job helping me pick out a dress. I tried on total of 3 dresses, and I took home the very first dress I tried on. I worked with Jocelyn in alterations and I cannot say enough amazing things about this woman. Being that I was planning our Denver wedding from NYC, she worked with my tight schedule to squeeze in three fittings. She did an amazing job with my dress and the dress felt like a glove.

• Kate

Kate · Married on 08/13/2012

Found the perfect dress with perfect service from purchase thru alterations and final fitting!

Cali · Married on 10/08/2011

Got my dress (and alterations) at d'Anelli - great experience! They were very professional, but not snooty. Had a great selection at many different price levels.

• Lola

Lola · Married on 09/25/2011

Love this place!!! They did such a great job finding me the perfect dress. My consultant knew exactly what would look good on me and she was very very knowledgeable. It made my whole experience with dress shopping a memorable one. Thanks d' Anelli!