20-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Willow Ridge Manor

Sitting high in the foothills overlooking spectacular red rock formations and city lights, Willow Ridge Manor is an elegant facility for your wedding day. Willow Ridge Manor is a dramatic setting for your wedding ceremony as well as your reception. You can have a candlelit ceremony in the Grand Ballroom or an outdoor wedding in your choice of two stunning locations. One is the upper deck off the Grand Ballroom. The other location is on the lower deck with the dramatic red rock formations as your backdrop.

The original Mansion dates back to the turn of the 20th century. In 1915 extensive remodeling was completed and the home stood as the stately manor for Kendalvue Farm, located on Bear Creek and present day Kipling. Former residents include the family of U.S. Senator Henry Teller and Watrous Redfield, inventor of the Redfield gun sight.

In 1989 the manor was moved to its present site on the Red Rock formations at the entrance to the foothills and updated to the Event Center that can be seen today.

Willow Ridge Manor has a policy of all inclusiveness. We will not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to hiring and firing of staff, selections of vendors and provision of services to clients and their guests. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all of our clients, their guests, subcontractors and vendors.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Indoor (5)
Parking (4)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Outside Cake (1)

Words can not express how truly grateful my wife and I are that we chose Willow Ridge Manor for our wedding on 9/29/2017. The owners/operators Gregory and Lawrence were the most helpful and gracious of hosts. The services they provided were not only unparalleled by any venue we had visited previously, but EVERY guest we invited who met them were amazed at how wonderful, helpful, and professional they were. We both knew upon our very first visit to this venue that this was the place we would wed. What we did not know is how well our hosts would uphold and indeed exceed their side of the bargain. There is no recommendation I could give higher than this - Were I able to do it all again, Willow Ridge Manor, as well as Gregory and Lawrence, would remain my first, last, and only choice of wedding venue. Our day was literally perfect in every single way.

Photo of Willow Ridge Manor in Morrison, CO - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Nathan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING!!! Willow Ridge Manor is a beautiful venue in the foothills, easy to access but still has the mountain feel. This was the first and only venue we looked at as we knew right away it was a perfect choice for our daughter's wedding in August. WRM has a terrific outdoor area for the ceremony, another lovely outdoor area for the cocktail hour, gorgeous red rocks and other areas for photos, beautiful interior of the manor for the dinner and dance, and great upstairs space for the bride, groom and bridal party to get ready. It's very easy to get to, especially for out of town guests. Gregory was terrific to work with and very responsive with questions during planning. He provided all the information we needed, which was very helpful since we were planning the wedding from another state. He and Lawrence were always available the day of the wedding but not intrusive. Our daughter's wedding was so beautiful, and our expectations were not only met but exceeded. Truly blessed to have found Willow Ridge Manor and to have such amazing memories from this most incredible day!

Profile Picture V, 8/6/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

39 Photos

1 VIDEO

14 ENDORSEMENTS
We LOVE to work at Willow Ridge. Greg always makes sure that he runs a wonderful and elegant event which helps make my job as DJ that much easier. Contact him toady because summer dates book fast, and for good reason.

Gregory and his staff are by far the nicest and easiest people to work with. They responded quickly and efficiently to every request I had. They went above and beyond to make the event a success for the bride, groom, their family and friends. The outdoor ceremony site has breathtaking views and the layout of the reception hall is precise. I look forward to working with the staff at Willow Ridge in the future, fantastic job! You are my preferred venue!!!

We have worked with our friends at Willow Ridge Manor for over 20 years. Not only is it a beautiful facility with gorgeous views, but it also has the best service of any facility I have ever worked with. Gregory is one of the hardest working wedding professionals in the business. He is there for the bride and groom for the entire day making sure that everything goes smoothly. As photographers, he expects us to provide the best service to his clients and to be efficient with the time allowed for pictures. He works with us to let us know what the timeline is and gives a reminder when it's time to return the bride and groom for the reception. He wont let us, or anyone else, get off schedule and he manages to do so with a professional respect that is uncommon in our indsutry. I can honestly say I love working with Willow Ridge Manor and Gregory!

We have been to Willow Ridge for several weddings and have had quite a few brides tells how great a venue Willow Ridge is. I have always loved the food and it is so easy to get to. The views and setting is beautiful. I'd recommend it highly.

75 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

4903 Willow Springs Road, Morrison, CO 80465   See On Map
303-697-6951 (phone)
Willow Ridge Manor is a wedding venue from Morrison. We service weddings throughout the local area, including foothills, Denver, and Colorado. Willow Ridge Manor is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in personalized weddings and receptions..