Willow Ridge Manor Reviews

Willow Ridge Manor 7
  • Deanna

Deanna Logan · Married on 10/26/2018

The most magical location

Willow Ridge Manor is the most amazing venue owned by two amazing people. Gregory and Lawrence the amazing owners, made the entire planning experience a great one. Their years of industry experience translates to their passion of hosting beautiful events. From the initial meeting, final walk-thru, rehearsal and day of, they both made me and my guests feel welcomed, special, and calm! They truly have everything under control. The venue is beautiful and surrounded by the glory of the mountains and Red Rocks formations. I appreciated that they provided us with recommendations for partner vendors. By having a list of recommendations we truly found vendors with great services and ability to leverage long standing relationships with Gregory and Lawrence. Again - a smooth, worry free experience. Our guests loved the venue and had a great time at our wedding and ceremony. Thanks to Willow Ridge Manor, our wedding day was everything I could have wished for and more.

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

My son and his beautiful wife celebrated their wedding at Willow Ridge Manor . The landscape made a beautiful backdrop for their ceremony. The day was wonderful from start to finish. Gregory and Lawrence were great to work with.

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Willow Ridge Manor was absolutely wonderful and was a five-star wedding! The owners, Gregory and Lawrence, are amazing and very detail oriented. They ensured we had vendors we could trust and were very responsive and helpful. The view of the foothills, mountains and red rocks is phenomenal and brought a mountain feel to a wedding just outside of Denver.
    Gregory and Lawrence took a lot of time to meet with me and were very responsive whenever I had questions throughout the planning process. They helped coordinate many things during the wedding to ensure it went smoothly, provided backup plans and have really thought through making the venue beautiful with top of the line chairs, arches and decor for ceremony and reception.
    They also are helpful with budget and allow you to BYOB alcohol which really provided a lot of savings vs. other venues in the area.
    We were so thrilled with how everything turned out and would truly recommend Willow Ridge Manor.

Willow Ridge Manor 8
    Willow Ridge Manor 13
    Willow Ridge Manor 14
    Willow Ridge Manor 15

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2018

Gregory and Lawrence made our experience amazing. We were given names and contact information for all vendors and told which ones would best suit our needs. Once we gave Gregory names we did not have to worry about any scheduling. The day of they took care of everything so all we had to do was show up and have fun! The venue is beautiful and we highly recommend!

Willow Ridge Manor 16
    Willow Ridge Manor 17
    Willow Ridge Manor 18

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Willow Ridge Manor is a wonderful venue! The owners, Gregory and Lawrence, made sure the day ran smoothly and attended to all of our needs. The venue is beautiful and you get the mountain feel without having to travel too far from Denver. We would recommend booking the venue for the entire day as it provided ample time to set up, get ready, and take pictures without stress. It is also great that you get access to the whole venue. They provided us with great recommendations for catering and a DJ.
    Both had extensive experience working at the venue making the day run without a hitch. Gregory was very timely with all communication. He always called me back and emailed me within a few hours of reaching out. They were very accommodating to us visiting the venue several times to measure things and take pictures as we DIY most of our decor. All of our guests loved their experience here and so did we! Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you Willow Ridge Manor!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

Beautiful manor house with beautiful scenery. Owners are great to work with and have very good recommendations on the details of having a wedding

Karen · Married on 06/10/2018

Willow Ridge Manor provided a beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding. Gregory and Lawrence, the owners were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this venue.

Bette · Married on 05/24/2018

We just attended our sons wedding at Willow Ridge Manor and were extremely impressed by the owners Gregory and Lawrence. They were very knowledgeable and personable and take great pride in what they do. The venue is beautiful and clean and the views can’t be beat. We would definitely recommend Willow Ridge Manor for brides and grooms looking for a venue to get married

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2018

Gregory and Lawrence are incredible. Together, they made this day special for us in a way that I am sure no other venue could offer. The venue itself is gorgeous with fantastic polices ( BYOB saves tons of money) . I felt right at home on the wedding day. It was like my own personal white mansion for the day in a fairytale. I would highly recommend the venue. A huge thank you to both Gregory and Lawrence!

Nathan · Married on 09/29/2017

Words can not express how truly grateful my wife and I are that we chose Willow Ridge Manor for our wedding on 9/29/2017. The owners/operators Gregory and Lawrence were the most helpful and gracious of hosts. The services they provided were not only unparalleled by any venue we had visited previously, but EVERY guest we invited who met them were amazed at how wonderful, helpful, and professional they were. We both knew upon our very first visit to this venue that this was the place we would wed. What we did not know is how well our hosts would uphold and indeed exceed their side of the bargain. There is no recommendation I could give higher than this - Were I able to do it all again, Willow Ridge Manor, as well as Gregory and Lawrence, would remain my first, last, and only choice of wedding venue. Our day was literally perfect in every single way.

Willow Ridge Manor 19

V · Married on 08/06/2017

AMAZING!!! Willow Ridge Manor is a beautiful venue in the foothills, easy to access but still has the mountain feel. This was the first and only venue we looked at as we knew right away it was a perfect choice for our daughter's wedding in August. WRM has a terrific outdoor area for the ceremony, another lovely outdoor area for the cocktail hour, gorgeous red rocks and other areas for photos, beautiful interior of the manor for the dinner and dance, and great upstairs space for the bride, groom and bridal party to get ready. It's very easy to get to, especially for out of town guests. Gregory was terrific to work with and very responsive with questions during planning. He provided all the information we needed, which was very helpful since we were planning the wedding from another state. He and Lawrence were always available the day of the wedding but not intrusive. Our daughter's wedding was so beautiful, and our expectations were not only met but exceeded. Truly blessed to have found Willow Ridge Manor and to have such amazing memories from this most incredible day!

Shannon · Married on 06/11/2017

Words cannot express how much we loved Willow Ridge Manor! Gregory and Lawrence were so helpful and made our special day just perfect. They were quick to answer any questions we had or let us drop by for a little visit to show off the venue to family, or take measurements, or test out linen options in the space. They were instrumental in helping with the flow of not only our wedding day, but the rehearsal as well. Since we didn't hire a wedding planner, I really don't know what we would have done without Gregory and Lawrence! Not to mention the venue is breathtaking (the venue itself and the amazing views)! There are incredibly opportunities for gorgeous pictures/backdrops. And let me tell you, your heart will be singing while you stand at the alter with that gorgeous backdrop. Being a Colorado native, I also was so pleased to hear that Gregory and Lawrence cherish the landscape that their property is on and would make sure that the land is not developed on in the future. That's a beautiful thing! Great location, one of a kind views, unique manor, and two extraordinary owners. They will truly make you feel like a part of the family. Thank you so much Gregory and Lawrence, we will never forget all you did to make our day perfect! You are the best!

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding on 6/10/17 was absolutely beautiful! Not only was the venue itself beautiful but the scenic views were out of control!! Gregory and Lawrence made sure everything ran smoothly. As far as I know the only hiccup was that no one wanted the dancing to stop! I highly recommend this venue to everyone!!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2017

If you are considering this venue, you should choose it! I LOVE this venue. The manor is beautiful and all of my guests adored it. Aside from the amazing location and beautiful venue I also want to give a shout out to Gregory and Lawrence. They were the main reason I chose this venue. They both care so much about making your wedding day perfect. I mainly worked with Gregory and not only is he hilarious and so kind, he doesn't take any crap from anyone, so you better believe that he will make sure your day goes off without a hitch.

Amanda · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding was 04/08/17, and everything was absolutely perfect. Gregory was super helpful from day 1 when it came to any questions regarding the wedding planning. On the day of, he and his partner Lawrence were basically our personal wedding coordinators and made sure everything ran smoothly. All of our wedding guests loved Gregory and the venue as a whole. The venue is beautiful and affordable. I would definitely recommend the Willow Ridge Manor.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Amanda,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and Adam to make your wedding celebration a wonderful day. All of your planning and attention to detail were reflected in the way your reception came together and went off flawlessly.
    We wish you both many happy memories and years of happiness.
    Cheers,
    Gregory and Lawrence

Amy · Married on 10/07/2016

This venue was nothing less than perfect! Gregory and Lawrence are absolutely amazing and were so accommodating with everything that we needed. Given their experience, they made the evening seamless. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because weI knew they were helping to keep everything under control. The venue is gorgeous and better than we ever could have imagined. I highly recommend it!

Larriena · Married on 09/24/2016

Seriously a stunning venue! Gregory and Lawrence (the owners) were so incredibly helpful in every aspect of our wedding planning! Truly a day I will cherish forever! I was so stressed out planning my wedding from half way across the country and they took out all the guess work. Their trusted vendors all provided incredible service! I could rave about the vendors and the owners all day! I will close with a big thank you and lots of love from this incredibly happy bride ?? -Very Satisfied Customer (Mrs. Bacon)

Sara · Married on 09/04/2016

We got married at Willow Ridge Manor on 9/4/16 and had the most amazing day! Gregory and Lawrence are a truly great team. Gregory took charge of our rehearsal to help our officiants (friends who had never conducted a ceremony before) figure out the logistics. He had the entire party laughing with his stories and jokes--even helping our shy ring bearer fit into his role!
    Leading up to the wedding, Gregory was available to answer any and all questions we could come up with. He has been in the industry for a long time and his expertise is evident!
    The day of the wedding was wonderful. Willow ridge is beautiful and Gregory and Lawrence kept us on track and transitioned from ceremony to reception seamlessly. Fresh Tracks was one of the approved caterers and we were blown away by their food and service. Gregory has been a lot of experience in the wedding industry and his recommendations were all spot on. He is truly a built in wedding planner! We are so happy we chose to get married at this beautiful venue! Thanks for such a beautiful wedding day with amazing memories!!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/31/2016

Our wedding at Willow Ridge Manor was stunning. Working with Gregory and Lawrence was easy and went smoothly. They are great people with a lot of wedding experience, and they are prompt with email responses. The value for the venue was top notch. We had a Sunday wedding, and like some other venues, price depends on the day/time. You get the mountain feel without being too far away. The location is prime, because it's easy for guests to get to and the views are stunning. Gregory gives you a list of preferred vendors, that he recommends. His top recommendations in terms of where to buy the dress, the cake, and alcohol were our favorites as well. He knows the industry, and, even though you'll want to do your own research like we did, you'll probably find you are going to follow his recommendations as well.

We had a small concern about rain on our wedding day, and Gregory worked with us to make sure our outdoor ceremony was a success!! He was watching radar all afternoon and he was absolutely right about the weather. We had our beautiful overcast outdoor ceremony. They helped us get everyone down the aisle on time and in the right order (it's like having a wedding planner included in the venue cost). The reception inside was also beautiful. There are lights under the curtains, and lights outside, that you don't fully appreciate until the reception is in full swing. They really make the place look magical. We had some centerpieces on the tables, and some other decor, but the venue speaks for itself, and you really don't need to do a whole lot.

Getting ready before the wedding was amazing. The "bridal suite" is two full rooms with a private bathroom, and, wait for it, the balcony!! There were big mirrors perfect for pictures and for getting ready. The groom's suite was a big room with their own bathroom as well.

Willow Ridge Manor is really the full package. I have absolutely no regrets about going with Willow Ridge Manor and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Heather and Joel,
    It was our pleasure to work with you both for your wedding. You two, your family and all of your guests were a fun group to have at the Manor. It looked like your family and guests were having a great time helping you celebrate your wedding.
    We wish you both many years of happiness in your new life together.
    Be safe!
    Cheers

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Willow Ridge! It was such a pleasure to work with Gregory throughout the planning process, and our wedding day felt blissful. Our guests loved the venue too!! Thank you for everything, Gregory!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Willow Ridge Manor's reply:

We are pleased that you had such a good time at Willow Ridge Manor. I have posted some of the pictures that you you shared with me on Facebook. Lawrence and I wish you the best in your new life together.

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

We got married last week and it could not have been more perfect. Gregory and Lawrence were extremely easy to work with and knew exactly when we needed help and when we wanted to make things a little more "us." The entire night went so smoothly and I was actually able to enjoy every moment rather than worry about every detail during the wedding. I am so happy with how amazing our wedding was and all of our guests were so complimentary of everything.

Jamie and Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2016

Willow Ridge Manor is so beautiful inside and out, we visited, and instantly were in love. Gregory is a true master of weddings, and was prepared for absolutely every situation. From the very beginning he recommended vendors, and helped us throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, which was a very snowy day, he ensured guests and vendors could easily access the manor, and allowed us all to come early as well. He had every color of thread available when the grooms pants were too short, and helped to steam the pants after the re-hem. When the florist arrived just in time to deliver roses for our red rose ceremony, it was Gregory who ran out to greet them and deliver the flowers just in time. Gregory cares about the details, showed me how to carry my bouquet, organized the bridal party and entertained our guests. Even 18 inches of snow wasn't enough to stop our wedding, thanks to Gregory and Lawrence.

Brooke · Married on 03/31/2016

From the very moment we laid eyes on the willow ridge manor we fell in love and we knew right away it was the place for us the location is extreamly easy to find and yet it's somewhat hidden so that it is still very private ! Another reason we loved this venue so very much is the owners Gregory and Lawrence , those two are such a power couple they really make sure they make you feel extreamly comfortable with choosing there venue and they ginuenly care about making your day the best day for you ! There was never ever a moment I felt uncomfortable with any decisions made by them ! We put complete trust into them and it was very natural to do so ! On the wedding day it ended up snowing so we had to move a wedding of 140 inside and it was absolutely perfect, Lawrence and his staff were top notch the guests noticed that aswell !! I mean honestly it turned out much better then we could of ever imagined ! So Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for just being the people you are and caring as much as you do , and also just being so immaculate at your crafts !!! Love always Mr. & Mrs. Hodges

Sent on 04/03/2016

Brooke and Charles,
    You both were a joy to work with. It was our pleasure to host your wedding. Your centerpieces and the hand made paper flowers in your bouquet were amazing. It was obvious that a lot of time and talent went into their creation.
    We wish you both many years of joy as you start your life together as Mr. and Mrs. Hodges.
    Cheers,
    Gregory and Lawrence

Kathi · Married on 12/20/2015

OMG we just had the most beautiful and wonderful Christmas wedding at Willow Ridge Manor. Gregory and Lawrence could not have been any more gracious and helpful. They really go beyond anything to be helpful. Thank you so much for all you guys did. You really made our daughters wedding very special.