130 Reviews for Willow Ridge Manor

Parking (5)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Outside Cake (1)
130 Willow Ridge Manor Reviews

Beautiful manor house with beautiful scenery. Owners are great to work with and have very good recommendations on the details of having a wedding

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Willow Ridge Manor provided a beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding. Gregory and Lawrence, the owners were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just attended our sons wedding at Willow Ridge Manor and were extremely impressed by the owners Gregory and Lawrence. They were very knowledgeable and personable and take great pride in what they do. The venue is beautiful and clean and the views can’t be beat. We would definitely recommend Willow Ridge Manor for brides and grooms looking for a venue to get married

Profile Picture Bette , 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gregory and Lawrence are incredible. Together, they made this day special for us in a way that I am sure no other venue could offer. The venue itself is gorgeous with fantastic polices ( BYOB saves tons of money) . I felt right at home on the wedding day. It was like my own personal white mansion for the day in a fairytale. I would highly recommend the venue. A huge thank you to both Gregory and Lawrence!

Profile Picture Danielle , 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can not express how truly grateful my wife and I are that we chose Willow Ridge Manor for our wedding on 9/29/2017. The owners/operators Gregory and Lawrence were the most helpful and gracious of hosts. The services they provided were not only unparalleled by any venue we had visited previously, but EVERY guest we invited who met them were amazed at how wonderful, helpful, and professional they were. We both knew upon our very first visit to this venue that this was the place we would wed. What we did not know is how well our hosts would uphold and indeed exceed their side of the bargain. There is no recommendation I could give higher than this - Were I able to do it all again, Willow Ridge Manor, as well as Gregory and Lawrence, would remain my first, last, and only choice of wedding venue. Our day was literally perfect in every single way.

Photo for Willow Ridge Manor Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Nathan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING!!! Willow Ridge Manor is a beautiful venue in the foothills, easy to access but still has the mountain feel. This was the first and only venue we looked at as we knew right away it was a perfect choice for our daughter's wedding in August. WRM has a terrific outdoor area for the ceremony, another lovely outdoor area for the cocktail hour, gorgeous red rocks and other areas for photos, beautiful interior of the manor for the dinner and dance, and great upstairs space for the bride, groom and bridal party to get ready. It's very easy to get to, especially for out of town guests. Gregory was terrific to work with and very responsive with questions during planning. He provided all the information we needed, which was very helpful since we were planning the wedding from another state. He and Lawrence were always available the day of the wedding but not intrusive. Our daughter's wedding was so beautiful, and our expectations were not only met but exceeded. Truly blessed to have found Willow Ridge Manor and to have such amazing memories from this most incredible day!

Profile Picture V, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot express how much we loved Willow Ridge Manor! Gregory and Lawrence were so helpful and made our special day just perfect. They were quick to answer any questions we had or let us drop by for a little visit to show off the venue to family, or take measurements, or test out linen options in the space. They were instrumental in helping with the flow of not only our wedding day, but the rehearsal as well. Since we didn't hire a wedding planner, I really don't know what we would have done without Gregory and Lawrence! Not to mention the venue is breathtaking (the venue itself and the amazing views)! There are incredibly opportunities for gorgeous pictures/backdrops. And let me tell you, your heart will be singing while you stand at the alter with that gorgeous backdrop. Being a Colorado native, I also was so pleased to hear that Gregory and Lawrence cherish the landscape that their property is on and would make sure that the land is not developed on in the future. That's a beautiful thing! Great location, one of a kind views, unique manor, and two extraordinary owners. They will truly make you feel like a part of the family. Thank you so much Gregory and Lawrence, we will never forget all you did to make our day perfect! You are the best!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/11/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Parking

Our wedding on 6/10/17 was absolutely beautiful! Not only was the venue itself beautiful but the scenic views were out of control!! Gregory and Lawrence made sure everything ran smoothly. As far as I know the only hiccup was that no one wanted the dancing to stop! I highly recommend this venue to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are considering this venue, you should choose it! I LOVE this venue. The manor is beautiful and all of my guests adored it. Aside from the amazing location and beautiful venue I also want to give a shout out to Gregory and Lawrence. They were the main reason I chose this venue. They both care so much about making your wedding day perfect. I mainly worked with Gregory and not only is he hilarious and so kind, he doesn't take any crap from anyone, so you better believe that he will make sure your day goes off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was 04/08/17, and everything was absolutely perfect. Gregory was super helpful from day 1 when it came to any questions regarding the wedding planning. On the day of, he and his partner Lawrence were basically our personal wedding coordinators and made sure everything ran smoothly. All of our wedding guests loved Gregory and the venue as a whole. The venue is beautiful and affordable. I would definitely recommend the Willow Ridge Manor.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was nothing less than perfect! Gregory and Lawrence are absolutely amazing and were so accommodating with everything that we needed. Given their experience, they made the evening seamless. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because weI knew they were helping to keep everything under control. The venue is gorgeous and better than we ever could have imagined. I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Seriously a stunning venue! Gregory and Lawrence (the owners) were so incredibly helpful in every aspect of our wedding planning! Truly a day I will cherish forever! I was so stressed out planning my wedding from half way across the country and they took out all the guess work. Their trusted vendors all provided incredible service! I could rave about the vendors and the owners all day! I will close with a big thank you and lots of love from this incredibly happy bride ?? -Very Satisfied Customer (Mrs. Bacon)

Profile Picture Larriena, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Willow Ridge Manor on 9/4/16 and had the most amazing day! Gregory and Lawrence are a truly great team. Gregory took charge of our rehearsal to help our officiants (friends who had never conducted a ceremony before) figure out the logistics. He had the entire party laughing with his stories and jokes--even helping our shy ring bearer fit into his role!
Leading up to the wedding, Gregory was available to answer any and all questions we could come up with. He has been in the industry for a long time and his expertise is evident!
The day of the wedding was wonderful. Willow ridge is beautiful and Gregory and Lawrence kept us on track and transitioned from ceremony to reception seamlessly. Fresh Tracks was one of the approved caterers and we were blown away by their food and service. Gregory has been a lot of experience in the wedding industry and his recommendations were all spot on. He is truly a built in wedding planner! We are so happy we chose to get married at this beautiful venue! Thanks for such a beautiful wedding day with amazing memories!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Willow Ridge Manor was stunning. Working with Gregory and Lawrence was easy and went smoothly. They are great people with a lot of wedding experience, and they are prompt with email responses. The value for the venue was top notch. We had a Sunday wedding, and like some other venues, price depends on the day/time. You get the mountain feel without being too far away. The location is prime, because it's easy for guests to get to and the views are stunning. Gregory gives you a list of preferred vendors, that he recommends. His top recommendations in terms of where to buy the dress, the cake, and alcohol were our favorites as well. He knows the industry, and, even though you'll want to do your own research like we did, you'll probably find you are going to follow his recommendations as well.

We had a small concern about rain on our wedding day, and Gregory worked with us to make sure our outdoor ceremony was a success!! He was watching radar all afternoon and he was absolutely right about the weather. We had our beautiful overcast outdoor ceremony. They helped us get everyone down the aisle on time and in the right order (it's like having a wedding planner included in the venue cost). The reception inside was also beautiful. There are lights under the curtains, and lights outside, that you don't fully appreciate until the reception is in full swing. They really make the place look magical. We had some centerpieces on the tables, and some other decor, but the venue speaks for itself, and you really don't need to do a whole lot.

Getting ready before the wedding was amazing. The "bridal suite" is two full rooms with a private bathroom, and, wait for it, the balcony!! There were big mirrors perfect for pictures and for getting ready. The groom's suite was a big room with their own bathroom as well.

Willow Ridge Manor is really the full package. I have absolutely no regrets about going with Willow Ridge Manor and would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/31/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Event Planning

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Willow Ridge! It was such a pleasure to work with Gregory throughout the planning process, and our wedding day felt blissful. Our guests loved the venue too!! Thank you for everything, Gregory!

Profile Picture User5303665, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married last week and it could not have been more perfect. Gregory and Lawrence were extremely easy to work with and knew exactly when we needed help and when we wanted to make things a little more "us." The entire night went so smoothly and I was actually able to enjoy every moment rather than worry about every detail during the wedding. I am so happy with how amazing our wedding was and all of our guests were so complimentary of everything.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Willow Ridge Manor is so beautiful inside and out, we visited, and instantly were in love. Gregory is a true master of weddings, and was prepared for absolutely every situation. From the very beginning he recommended vendors, and helped us throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, which was a very snowy day, he ensured guests and vendors could easily access the manor, and allowed us all to come early as well. He had every color of thread available when the grooms pants were too short, and helped to steam the pants after the re-hem. When the florist arrived just in time to deliver roses for our red rose ceremony, it was Gregory who ran out to greet them and deliver the flowers just in time. Gregory cares about the details, showed me how to carry my bouquet, organized the bridal party and entertained our guests. Even 18 inches of snow wasn't enough to stop our wedding, thanks to Gregory and Lawrence.

Profile Picture Jamie and Jennifer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

From the very moment we laid eyes on the willow ridge manor we fell in love and we knew right away it was the place for us the location is extreamly easy to find and yet it's somewhat hidden so that it is still very private ! Another reason we loved this venue so very much is the owners Gregory and Lawrence , those two are such a power couple they really make sure they make you feel extreamly comfortable with choosing there venue and they ginuenly care about making your day the best day for you ! There was never ever a moment I felt uncomfortable with any decisions made by them ! We put complete trust into them and it was very natural to do so ! On the wedding day it ended up snowing so we had to move a wedding of 140 inside and it was absolutely perfect, Lawrence and his staff were top notch the guests noticed that aswell !! I mean honestly it turned out much better then we could of ever imagined ! So Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for just being the people you are and caring as much as you do , and also just being so immaculate at your crafts !!! Love always Mr. & Mrs. Hodges

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG we just had the most beautiful and wonderful Christmas wedding at Willow Ridge Manor. Gregory and Lawrence could not have been any more gracious and helpful. They really go beyond anything to be helpful. Thank you so much for all you guys did. You really made our daughters wedding very special.

Profile Picture Kathi, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Willow Ridge Manor was the perfect place for our wedding. Sitting amongst the Foothills of Morrison, the location for us represented both our love of the mountains and our love of our city. The manor provides a beautiful outside area for the ceremony, an outdoor cocktail hour section that my guests raved about, and an elegant interior with walls that open up to the outside. We loved how the dressing areas were so spacious. I can’t say enough wonderful things about working with Gregory and Lawrence. During our planning we unexpectedly had to find a new caterer and Gregory was so attentive and helpful in providing multiple alternatives. Overall, we had a wonderful experience, from the first day we walked in to Willow Ridge Manor to our amazing wedding night! I highly recommend Willow Ridge Manor as a venue for your event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at WRM and it was the best venue I could have ever picked for so many reasons!

1. I rented it out for the full day (which is an option everyone should do) as the additional cost is minor in comparison to the value that you get. My bridesmaids and I were able to show up at 8:30 to start our hair and makeup in the huge bridal suite upstairs. Being there so early, I was able to relax and get ready without worrying about transportation, vendors showing up on time, etc. This also made getting things home after the event super easy, because all my belongings were already at the venue upstairs in the suite.

2. Gregory is a wedding expert extrordinaire. He coordinates the whole thing and takes down all your vendor numbers so he can call them if they show up late. He also helped organize our processional and told each couple when to start walking out for the ceremony. Having him there allowed me to plan the whole wedding myself without having to hire a day of coordinator or wedding planner. Not to mention, he steamed my entire dress for me the day of when I was worrying about wrinkles. Talk about a hands on guy!!

3. The ceremony and reception are in the same place! How convenient for your guests! Even better, you get the outdoor beauty of the ceremony with the comfortable atmosphere of an indoor reception.

4. Mountain wedding close to the city. We had tons of out of town guests, so making them drive up to Vail was not an option, however we still want the Colorado mountain feel. This venue was just that!

Thank you Gregory!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was amazing! Gregory, the owner, was amazing to work with and helped calm down family members and ensured everything went smoothly for the rehearsal and the day of. I would recommend Gregory, and his beautiful venue to anyone! The pictures on the website don't even do justice to how beautiful the setting is.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 7/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son's wedding 2 weeks ago was everything we and the bride and groom imagined. Gregory and Lawrence were amazing, thoughtful, flexible and so much fun to work with. We couldn't be happier with the venue, service and personalization that they provided. We would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Polly, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We were married at Willow Ridge Manor on July 2nd, 2015. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue for our special day. Everything was perfect and seamless on that day (and if it wasn't, I didn't know). I believe a lot of that had to do with Gregory. He was always available for us to talk to and answer any questions we had (big or small). He was a great stress relief on the day of and made everyone laugh a lot. All of our guests and family loved him and we're all still exchanging great stories about him. One of my flower girls (2 1/2 years old) kept commenting on how I looked like a princess that day and that she wanted to be a princess and find a prince. She walked up to Gregory before the ceremony and asked if he would be her prince. He accepted and that made her day. That was a moment I will never forget.
We had a lot of out of town guests from Illinois and they kept commenting on how beautiful the ceremony and venue was. It was a relief to know that they traveled so far and weren't disappointed. If you are looking for a venue that is beautiful in so many ways and a staff that will take care of your every desire then look no further than Willow Ridge.

Profile Picture Blake, 7/2/15, 2 Reviews