Amanda's Bridal & Tux Reviews

Amanda's Bridal & Tux 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Bauder · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Melissa is AMAZING!!!

My wedding dress shopping experience was PERFECT with Melissa from Amanda’s Bridal. My parents, MOH, and myself can not stop raving about how helpful, knowledgeable, and professional she was throughout the entire process. Seriously, go see her for whatever you need!!!! I went here for my first dress shopping experience, went to another place later that day, left and went RIGHT back to Amanda’s for another visit— because that’s how amazing Melissa was.

She not only helped me sort through what I was looking for, but gave me the guidance I needed to feel confident in all of my choices. She also found the dress I ended up buying- which I NEVER would have tried on on my own.

Not only that, but the store has a wonderful selection with such a strong variety of dresses and everything you would ever need. I had a very complicated situation, with my wedding potentially be moved 8 months SOONER than originally scheduled, and they were still able to find a perfect dress for me. I can not recommend Melissa and this store enough!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kacey · Married on 09/12/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Everyone at Amanda’s was a delight to work with.
    They were excited to help me find the right dress and so sincere in their well wishes on the final day when I picked it up before my wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • M Hulsey

M Hulsey · Married on 08/23/2019

For a bride-to-be who didn't have a clue what she wanted, this was a good place to come for help.

I just got the wedding dress here. I went in to try on dresses without any idea what kind of gown I wanted. The girl that helped me was super patient and gave me a lot of feedback as we moved through a lot of different styles. I brought four other people with me and they kept bringing dresses up to try and she handled it all very well. She even helped me stand by my final decision when we got down the final three choices. They do the alterations in house or you are free to take it elsewhere, and they steamed the dress for free prior to my wedding so it would be wrinkle free. I loved my whole experience here.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Mihaich · Married on 07/19/2019

Saying Yes

I chose Amanda’s due to the reviews I had read. They all seemed to be very good! I also liked their price point. The dresses ranged from a couple hundred to just around 2,000$ which was my budget. I picked out some dress styles I liked and then some were picked for me. To my surprise, I picked the dress that was picked out by the stylist. She’s been doing this a long time and she knew exactly what would flatter my body and make me feel comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda’s bridal.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 8
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 9
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 10
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 11
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 12

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing place!

I had an amazing experience! My aunt actually got her dress from here, 16 years ago! Everybody was so helpful and nice!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/08/2019

I didn't actually get my dress here, but I had such a great experience with Heather, that I wanted to write a review! She was helpful, kind, and patient. It was truly a pleasure working with her, and she quickly got a sense of what I was looking for. I had a tough time making a decision and did find a great dress here. Definitely put Amanda's on your list; you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Alison

Alison Tenhulzen · Married on 06/08/2019

I highly recommend Amanda's Bridal!!

I had a wonderful experience with Amanda’s Bridal, from my first visit to my last! All of the staff there were kind and helpful, especially Tobie, who helped me find the dress of my dreams! Tobie also helped my maid of honor find the perfect dress. She always gave us helpful advice and was very supportive throughout the whole process! I was very impressed with Amanda’s dress selection. I tried on a variety of different styles, all of which were beautiful in their own ways. I thought the prices were very reasonable too, considering the quality and detailing of the dresses I tried on. I was so impressed with my first time trying on dresses that I didn’t bother visiting other bridal shops, as I had found three dresses that I loved during my one visit. They were also very accommodating during the alteration process, and even did last minute changes to help alleviate painful straps. The final product was perfect and I looked and felt beautiful in my dress!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 13
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 14
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 15
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish

Amanda’s was the only place that I went to try on Wedding dresses. They listened to what I wanted, helped me prioritize my picks, and helped me find my dream dress. I was a little disappointed I wasn’t given the opportunity to take a picture with their I found the gown at Amanda’s sign with my entourage.

The seamstress was knowledgeable and made me feel certain my bustle would hold and it did. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and it is thanks to this wonderful place!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 16
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 17
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 18
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 19
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 20
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 11/10/2018

I was certain I would not find a dress for 700 unless I went to a consignment or off the rack. But MELISSA gave me so many options well under my price point. I’m talking 300-500 bucks. After listening closely to me, MELISSA actually picked out THE dress. Awe never felt rushed or judged and she gave us her honest opinion on everything. She went the extra mile several times. she found a panel to make a certain dress fit and made me try on a dress for sizing, which was so great. Overall a wonderful experience. I recommend even if you have doubts you should let the ladies at Amanda’s help you.

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 21

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

I really enjoyed working with Amanda's Bridal. I had looked online at dresses and knew I liked Maggie Sottero styles and that Amanda's carried them. I set up an appointment and my maid of honor and mom came with. They were great to work with - making me feel comfortable even though I was really nervous that nothing would look good. I ended up purchasing the first gown I tried on - it was a Maggie Sottero and fit like a dream! For alterations, they were easy to work with also. Overall, very positive experience. No complaints.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bryanne · Married on 09/02/2018

Tobi was absolutely amazing! I was very nervous about this process and she not only made me feel comfortable but she made it fun. I couldn't pull the trigger the first day and she worked with me to come back the next day and I found my dress! I highly recommend Amanda's Bridal!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't recommend Amanda's Bridal enough! Tobie was amazing. I told her what I was looking for and she found the perfect dress for me. It was the first one I tried on. She was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, patient and just the best. My dress is gorgeous and perfect (and a great price too!)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Worked with Heather and she helped me find the dress of my dreams! She wasn’t pushy and actually told me to buy the dress in a few weeks when it would be 15% off! I loved that! Plus they shipped it right to my house. So happy and absolutely loved my dress

Sent on 09/05/2018

Eliana · Married on 08/11/2018

I primarily worked with Jennifer and I must say, it was one of the easiest shopping experiences of my life, let alone for a wedding dress! Jennifer made my visit warm, welcoming, and exciting. She was extremely honest with me about what dresses were available in my size to try on (I'm 6'0 tall and a solid size 18), which designers would have the best structure for the look I wanted, and what all of my options were.

When it came to actually trying on dresses, Jennifer only pulled ones that were within my budget and she listened very well to my likes and dislikes in gown design. We found The Dress within 20 minutes!

I decided to sit on my decision for a couple months, just to make sure, and when I came back two months later to purchase, Jennifer remembered me, remembered my dress (without looking at my file, may I add), and had everything ready to go for me as soon as I walked in the door.

Also, in addition to actually purchasing my dress at Amanda's Bridal & Tux, I'm using their alteration services and they are SUPERB. The cost is very reasonable, especially for somewhat extensive and laborious alterations, and they're great about keeping all of their brides on schedule leading up to the wedding.

I cannot recommend Amandas Bridal & Tux highly enough!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 06/29/2018

Perfect dress and wonderful service!

I originally picked Amanda's because I had heard good reviews in the past and they carried dresses by a designer I was interested in. They also carried other similar collections by other designers. The staff who assisted me during my appointment was supportive and responsive to my requests. She was able to suggest other dresses to try based on my preferences and had solid knowledge of the inventory carried in the store. She also provided input and suggestions for my veil and accessories. I found my dress on my first appointment and it could not have been more perfect. I spent $1,500 total for both my dress and veil.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

Amanda's was such a great experience! My wife and I found our dresses there, and both had Melissa as our consultant. The entire process was smooth and they were very patient!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Amanda's Bridal & Tux 22

Danica · Married on 06/22/2018

Amandas was so great through out my entire experience here! Jessica helped me find my perfect dress! She was extremely patient, helpful and so sweet! They have great customer service and and are willing to help with your every need! My alterations turned out flawlessly and they also helped my dad order his tux for the wedding! When the shirt came in too small, they overnighted it and solved to problem in a flash! They always made me feel so special! They understand that you are preparing for the biggest day of your life, and they don't just treat you like another customer. They take so much care and time with all of their customers. I would highly recommend. I am so glad I got my dream wedding dress from them!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

I have been to five different dress appointments and they each left me feeling discouraged, too poor for what my dream dress was, and so frustrated with this darn dress experience, I was about to buy a potato sack, paint it white, throw on some glitter and call it a day.

Then we went to Amanda's Bridal today, and thanks to Tobie pulling the world's best dresses on a budget (still shocked) as well as her being unbelievably supportive, the owner being beyond understanding of my needs and just the fabulous kind atmosphere, I said yes- with the biggest smile on my face EV-ER! (In about 45 minutes)

Thank you Amanda's Bridal for treating me like a princess and reminding me that planning a wedding is truly a magical thing to be alive for.

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • Tayborlee

Tayborlee · Married on 05/19/2018

SOOOOO HAPPY WITH THIS BUSINESS!!! I went to browse wedding dresses elsewhere before heading to Amandas, and that was the biggest mistake. I walked into Amandas bridal and was instantly greeted by Nancy that was assigned to help me. She was the sweetest lady. She pulled the dresses i was interested in and helped me get into them. I picked the 3rd one i tried on there. So beautiful and just my style! I also am having my bridesmaids get their dresses from Amandas along with my fiance and all of his groomsmen will be getting their tuxedo's from there! It's an amazing store with endless options! I highly recommend Amandas Bridal and Tux.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Kerri · Married on 05/11/2018

I went to four bridal shops before coming to Amanda's bridal, and my experience there was nothing short of wonderful. They have dresses in every price range and don't just hand you dresses hundreds over your range. They also Don't judge you for how much you're willing to spend. I felt no pressure to decide that Day! I worked with Heather and she was awesome! She gave me plenty of privacy while changing, she was good at clamping the dresses (unlike other places i visited), she was so incredibly helpful while shopping.. in fact she picked the dress that I bought ! She said it felt like jammies And that I would probably love it.. she was not wrong ! The rest of the ladies in the shop are equally kind. I used their alteration staff from the store and she was fabulous !

Sent on 05/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm so glad that I went to Amanda's Bridal for my dress!! I went in with very little clue of what I wanted in my dress. The salesperson helping us ended up showing me a dress that I loved and I bought it that day! It was whimsical and ethereal which is way more my style than most wedding dresses. I got so many compliments on my dress from people who said they didn't like wedding dresses on anyone!! I would definitely recommend going here because they have a wide selection of styles that fit every bride's personality.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

I walked into Amanda's with only a vague idea of what kind of wedding dress I wanted. Jillian had me pick out all styles of dresses to try on to see what fit my body the best. She helped me narrow down until I had my top three dresses. With only my parents with me to decide I felt like I couldn't choose until we tried on all three again and she asked which one felt like it was made exactly for me. That was it it was decided and I couldn't be happier! She even helped pick the perfect vail that looks incredible. I walked into this store feeling overwhelmed and intimidated and walked out feeling head over heels for a dress I couldn't have dreamed of. Oh and we got a killer Black Friday deal!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My family lives in Iowa and after looking for dresses there I was discouraged about finding a dress in my budget. Amanda's bridal had amazing dresses in my budget and a ton to choose from. All the ladies were very helpful and not pushy at all.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Ali · Married on 09/03/2017

Nancy helped me the first time we came in the store, and she was fantastic! We went through a bunch of dresses, and she didn't try to sell me on anything, was very patient, and was very supportive. She listened, and I just didn't feel the pressure of other bridal stores or boutiques. I found a dress that I liked, but I wanted to change the sleeves. I went to another store and asked someone there about it, who told me it wasn't possible. Nancy called the next day to say her tailor could make my requested alterations without a problem. We got the dress, the alterations were exactly what I wanted, and my dress was so perfect for my wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2017

C. · Married on 08/13/2017

Nancy was wonderful here- she let me try on non-traditional dresses- I wanted a simple dress- so tried several bridesmaid dresses that came in ivory. She helped me envision accessories and even squeezed me in last minute to get my dress pressed right before the wedding- wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/18/2018