2928 N 67TH PL, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Tailored in White

Tailored In White is a team of wedding dress specialists based in Scottsdale, Arizona with a second location in Denver, CO. The studio brings together a roster of skilled tailors and dressmakers to offer high-end alterations and redesigns to those stepping down the aisle. They focus on the individual needs of each couple, learning about their tastes, and responding with creative tailoring.

Tailored In White presents those stepping down the aisle with a clear-cut service from start to finish. To-be-weds are invited to call to their stylish studio with their dress for consultation and fitting. From there, those awaiting their nuptials are encouraged to use their imagination to create the dress of their dreams. In addition to creative alterations, the team also offers a cleaning service, dress preservations, and a range of accessories.

Follow Tailored in White on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kilt Rental USA
Dramatic transformation
Dramatic transformation
Pregnancy tailoring sculpt!
Pregnancy tailoring sculpt!
Bridesmaid before & after!
Bridesmaid before & after!
Bust sculpting
Bust sculpting
Before & after back!
Before & after back!
Dropped backs are our thing!
Dropped backs are our thing!
Classic silhouette
image1 51 1973507 159403880390834

7 Reviews for Tailored in White

• Julianna

Julianna A. · Married on 03/19/2021

Stop Searching - These Ladies Are It!

There aren't enough words for how incredible Tailored in White is. They are extremely talented and hardworking, they are SO good at what they do. The girls here are all professional, the place itself is cute, and they're all about empowering women which I love. I brought my wedding dress in at the recommendation of my dress shop, and am so glad I did. I actually hated my dress when we began, but I had a vision in mind and they made it come true plus some. The things they noticed on my dress and fixed are things that were major but I never would've noticed if they hadn't shown me. I felt incredible on my wedding day, with a completely changed design just like I wanted. The process at TIW is a bit more lengthy than other tailoring places, but each appointment is painless and thorough. I enjoyed getting to put my dress on so often and change things little by little, rather than having one or two appointments and hoping it was what I wanted right before the big day! I also moved from Phoenix to Denver during this process, but lucky me, their other location is in Denver! The girls moved my dress to Denver for me and continued my appointments and then moved it back to Phoenix for my wedding. Funny enough, a record breaking snow storm made it so I missed an appointment the week of my wedding, of course the girls worked with my insane schedule and STILL got me in. I consistently felt confident in their abilities and that my needs were heard and met. To add one last bonus, my mother brought her mother of the bride dress in and needed something fixed by the next day. The girls kept her there a couple of hours that day and made the magic happen, my mom got to be comfortable in her dress because of them!! Stop searching for any other tailor, this is it.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Jill

Jill F. · Married on 01/01/2021

Best Tailors In Arizona!

Ladies! Look no further, because Tailored in White is not only all female owned 👏👏👏 but they also have a unique process for keeping the bride involved with every tiny detail change on the dress. For me, the process was so enjoyable and reassuring knowing that they would check with me on every decision along the way!

They took a dress I already loved and made it even more perfect!! I was comfortable and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I could not imagine ever going to another tailor. The gals at TIW were so awesome and helped walk me through the whole process with confidence. Thankful they were such a special part of my wedding experience!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Corrina O. · Married on 10/01/2020

Beautiful work on my vintage dress!

Tailored in White is AMAZING! I always wanted to wear my grandmother’s wedding dress from the 1940s because my mother also wore it. Since the dress has so much sentimental value, I was very nervous about having someone alter it to fit. Tailored in White put me at ease from the very start and my seamstress treated my dress as if it were her own mother’s. I was not always the easiest to work with and everyone there remained professional. Overall, they are very talented, professional, and caring!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Tailored in White FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• 2928 N 67TH PL Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map
    Monday: Closed Tuesday: 12pm-8pm Wednesday: 8am-6pm Thursday: 12pm-8pm Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Tailored in White)