2928 N 67TH PL, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tailored in White

Tailored In White is a team of wedding dress specialists based in Scottsdale, Arizona with a second location in Denver, CO. The studio brings together a roster of skilled tailors and dressmakers to offer high-end alterations and redesigns to those stepping down the aisle. They focus on the individual needs of each couple, learning about their tastes, and responding with creative tailoring.

Tailored In White presents those stepping down the aisle with a clear-cut service from start to finish. To-be-weds are invited to call to their stylish studio with their dress for consultation and fitting. From there, those awaiting their nuptials are encouraged to use their imagination to create the dress of their dreams. In addition to creative alterations, the team also offers a cleaning service, dress preservations, and a range of accessories.

Follow Tailored in White on
Dramatic transformation
Dramatic transformation
Pregnancy tailoring sculpt!
Pregnancy tailoring sculpt!
Bridesmaid before & after!
Bridesmaid before & after!
Bust sculpting
Bust sculpting
Before & after back!
Before & after back!
Dropped backs are our thing!
Dropped backs are our thing!
Classic silhouette
image1 51 1973507 159403880390834

4 Reviews for Tailored in White

Cassie Kammerman · Married on 09/18/2020

Great Group of Women!

I had my wedding dress fitted and altered at Tailored in White - and they made the entire experience so fun and my dress turned out beautifully! Everyone on their team is friendly and easy to work with, and their shop is so pretty. You really do feel like a “bride” when you walk in for each fitting.

My dress was all lace, and they fitted it to me perfectly while still keeping all the natural edges and beautiful lace details. I don’t know anything about sewing so it was incredible to see all the techniques and skills they have to make these dresses flawless.

It is an investment, but nothing different than any other wedding alterations shops, and I love their process. You pay for your wedding dress alteration package up front (except for the bustle - that comes later) and then from that point forward they do every little thing they can to give you your perfect dress! It allows you to make your payment and then just enjoy the tweaking and perfecting process without having to worry if each update is going to cost more money.

I highly recommend Tailored in White for your wedding dress alterations!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/04/2020

Rolls Royce of alterations !!

Honestly I don’t what I would have done had we not found the girls at TIW! I had several concerns with the fit of my dress . The store where purchased just didn’t seem to be hearing what my vision was . It was like they were not listening . Concerned my dress would never fit the way I wanted I started calling some very reputable stores for recommendations . I was told “if you want the very best go to Tailored in white “ So glad I did . They altered every inch of the dress to my body. Done things I didn’t even know was a option . They took the dress I loved and made it 100X better . The dress that was heavy and falling down and not secure became a absolute dream I didn’t want to take off . I cannot say thank you enough to all the girls ! Especially Shaylynn who came to my wedding helped me in my dress and made sure it was perfect all thru my photos . They are more then alterations. They are friends and the very best at what they do . I would imagine this must be what the top celebs designers and alterations do . If you like perfection don’t even consider taking your dress or designer clothing anywhere else . They perform Magic !!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Tailored in White FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• 2928 N 67TH PL Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map
    Monday: Closed Tuesday: 12pm-8pm Wednesday: 8am-6pm Thursday: 12pm-8pm Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Tailored in White)