1946 South Dobson Road, Mesa, Arizona 85202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Deals 1

About Brilliant Bridal

With two locations conveniently located in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Brilliant Bridal offers its customers a combined selection of over seven hundred unique bridal gowns and assorted attire. This bridal boutique also exclusively carries off-the-rack designer wedding dresses—some gowns are discounted as much as eighty percent—without sacrificing quality or customer service. First established in 2011, Brilliant Bridal has recently expanded its service locations from the Valley to Denver, Las Vegas, and Dallas. Regardless of location, brides-to-be experience the same unparalleled customer assistance and dress value. In addition to bridal gowns, all Brilliant Bridal stores offer a variety of bridal accessories (i.e. veils, jewelry, undergarments) to help you complete your wedding day look.

Designs Offered
This boutique’s selection is in constant rotation! From classic and modest to lavish and loud, Brilliant Bridal has the style and design you’ve been searching for, crafted with love by such designers as:

• Allure

Videos 2 Videos

646 Reviews for Brilliant Bridal

Patricia S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Wonderful experience!

Going to Brilliant Bridal was the best decision! My stylist Jennica was so amazing and welcoming to me and my group. She listened to everything I wanted in a dress and helped me find the perfect one. She made trying on the dresses so easy and made me feel beautiful in each one. When I wasn't ready to commit to the dress just yet, she set it aside for me so I had time to make the decision without feeling pressured. When I went back to pick up the dress Jennica was already gone for the day, but the other employees in the store knew my name and the dress and were genuinely so excited for us (me and the dress). You can tell they all know the stock really well and are such kind people. I would recommend everyone go here first for a great experience!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for shopping with us, Patricia!! It was such an honor for Jennica to help you search for your perfect dress. We are thrilled you found your dream gown! CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you so much love and happiness! xo
  • Macey

Macey Rundall · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Would HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop!

Had the BEST experience at Brilliant Bridal and would so highly recommend coming here! Liz was my consultant and did an amazing job listening to what I was looking for in my wedding dress. She was professional and personable at the same time and it was like hanging out with a close friend the entire appointment. She sat down with me and my family beforehand and took the time to talk to us about the wedding location and styles I was interested in. She let me pick out my first dress and from there listened to what I liked and continued to pull amazing dress options for me. I fully trusted her and her picks as all of them were amazing and it was giving me great ideas of what I did and didn’t want. There was absolutely no rush at any point and they let me take my time in every dress. I ended up finding my dress and left the store gleaming!! They also gave us a great discount at the end making my dream dress insanely affordable. I could go on and on about how amazing my wedding dress try on experience was but all I can say is HIGHLY recommend. Thank you Liz and the whole team at brilliant bridal!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Macey! Congratulations on finding your dream gown! It means the world to us to hear you had such a wonderful experience with your loved ones and Liz. We appreciate you choosing to shop with us and are wishing you the most perfect big day! xo

Marquisha · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing!!!

Darla at the Phoenix location helped my find my DREAM dress at a rockstar price!!!! I was overwhelmed with joy when she showed me the dress. This mermaid is wedding ready!!!! Thanks sooo much guys!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for shopping with us, Marquisha! CONGRATULATIONS on finding your perfect dress. It was such an honor to be a part of your love story! xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brilliant Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Cleaning
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brilliant Bridal 1
    10% Off Total Purchase
    Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and receive 10% off your total purchase at Brilliant Bridal!

• StepOnMe Photography Wedding Photographers

Brilliant Bridal has such a huge selection of beautiful wedding dresses! I recommend them to all my brides!

• Banda Brothers DJs Wedding DJs

Brilliant Bridal is amazing. The girls that work there are truly some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Without a doubt will make the hunt and purchasing a Bridal Dress experience a very pleasant one. We tell every newly engaged bride to visit Brilliant Bridal.

• Push Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brilliant Bridal is a Beautiful Boutique. You feel like Queen for the day while trying on Fabulous Wedding Gowns! They give you a personal experience that every Bride deserves when finding the perfect dress. The staff is educated on all the latest styles and the Boutique has all the latest gowns!

• 1946 South Dobson Road Mesa, Arizona, 85202 See on map