Wedding Belles Bridal Boutique

Gilbert, AZ View map

Wedding Belles is a quaint bridal boutique offering moderately priced gowns at under $2000. We carry only top of the line designers that provide attention to detail as well as superior craftsmanship. Our selections are current, unique and elegant, and as always...priced right! This is what makes our boutique a one of a kind experience. At Wedding Belles we strive to earn a reputation of integrity by offering chic gowns, a heartfelt experience, and exceptional value.

Shopping for “THE DRESS” is what every bride has dreamed of since childhood. Wedding Belles Bridal Boutique wants to make you the most adored and gorgeous bride on your wedding day. We understand that wedding planning can be a stressful event; shopping for your wedding dress should not! We invite you to visit our boutique for a heartfelt and lasting experience.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie B. Getting married on 01/28/2023

Incredible Experience

Mavi picked out my dress with just a little description of what I like. I had such a fantastic experience here and would HIGHLY recommend this bridal salon.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa C. Married on 03/06/2022

Belle Yes!

This cute boutique was great and the only place I looked for a dress. Aside from being Instagramable, it was really important to me to work with someone who understood my body. When you sign up to book an appointment there is this very detailed questionnaire you need to complete. As a disabled bride, I love this and it made me feel more at ease about the whole process. I worked with Natalie, who owns the store and she was truly accommodating. From making sure I had what I needed, to pulling dresses that worked for my body and wheelchair, and helping me in and out of them - she truly went above and beyond to make the whole experience magical.
    She stayed within my budget and did not show me dresses over my price point - which was great. I still tried on 12 dresses so the fact there were so many in a given range was great.
    I will say, and she told me this upfront too, that while my dress was under budget but needed alterations. Alterations were as much as my dress, so I was not thrilled at that, but I love my dress, it was like it was made for me and I couldn't be happier.
    Lauren G. Married on 02/08/2022

The best dress boutique

Wedding belles was amazing!! Jessica helped me pick my dress and let me tell you she knows what she’s doing!!! The only confusing thing about the dress, I would say, is when I tried it on in the shop it was not very full and when I started tailoring it was MASSIVE. We had to cut out a bunch of tulle and it still wasn’t exactly what I had seen on in the store. Not their fault though, just wish I knew before hand! Seem-less process with wedding belles though!!! Very nice girls!
  • illustration stars

20 photos · 11/28/2016
  • Wes & Michelle
    24 photos · 07/11/2015

Heart & Sola Bouquets Heart & Sola Bouquets Wedding Florists

Wedding Belles is a must stop shop for Brides looking for an amazing dress at a great price. Natalie not only has amazing taste and a wide variety of dress styles, bridesmaid dresses and accessories, but she also genuinely cares about her "Belles". There is no better dress buying experience than Wedding Belles.

The Edge Salon The Edge Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natalie of Wedding Belles is awesome! She gives each of her brides her personal attention. The boutique is small and intimate. She carries everything, from wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, veils and jewelry.

2986 N. Alma School rd, Ste 2 Gilbert, AZ, 85224

M, TH, F: 11-6 TU, W: 12-7 SAT: 10-5 SUN: 12-4
Location of (Wedding Belles Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding