The Edge Salon

Gilbert, AZ View map

We provide high quality wedding hair design and beauty services with a laid back atmosphere.

Our family of talented artists will work with you to express your individuality so that you can show off your sense of style.

Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning to The Edge Salon.

Call us at (480) 471-8544, or visit our website at www.theedgesalonaz.com

• Joselyn
    Joselyn Married on 11/17/2017
    The Edge Salon was so wonderful in so many ways! The did my hair and makeup and trials for my wedding for half the price others were asking. Everyone was booked up for my wedding day and they swooped in and saved the day. They have a large group of professionals and accomodated my every need. I am now hooked and will go there for all of my salon needs in the future!
    Sarah Married on 11/21/2015
    I booked my wedding party and bridal make up and hair almost last minute and was assisted by Randy via phone and email. He was very pleasant and funny actually and made me feel less anxious about having to change MUA and Hair less than a month before my wedding. I then met with Chenda who is a wizard at makeup and hair and was ecstatic with how she took my hair idea and turned it into something amazing. The makeup- flawless.

On the day of my wedding, Chenda was right on time and ready to work and did my bridesmaid's hair, my flower girl's hair and my mom's hair and makeup. They looked lovely! Then it was my turn and my hair and makeup was even better than the trial. My hair stayed in place all night and my makeup again was flawless even by the end of the night (after ugly crying during the father-daughter dance). I am STILL getting compliments on my hair and makeup and would never hesitate Chenda and The Edge Salon for the awesome work! Thank you!!!
  • I
    Isabel Married on 09/06/2015
    My wedding was this past weekend. Chenda was the hairstylist for the day and she was wonderful. She was very accomodating to my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. I definitely recommend Chenda because she was easy going and friendly, she almost felt like one of my friends rather than a stranger doing our hair.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

The Cake Smith The Cake Smith Wedding Cakes

Rick from The Edge Salon is an amazing stylist with a very talented staff. I have know Rick for over 18 years and would encourage you to check out his sheek and modern salon. The Cake Smith

2150 East Williams Field Road, Suite 110 Gilbert, 85295

Monday & Tuesday 10am to 7pm Wednesday through Friday 10am to 8pm Saturday 10am to 7pm Sunday 11am to 6pm
Location of (The Edge Salon)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding