566 Reviews for Brilliant Bridal

Bridal Gowns (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
563 Brilliant Bridal Reviews

I bought my dress here on Saturday! I worked with Hannah and during my appointment she made me feel comfortable and was able to find exactly what i wanted! Everyone here is very sweet and encouraging! If I had to buy my dress all over again I would choose Brilliant Bridal! Thank you Hannah for making this experience memorable!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at brilliant bridal are truly amazing. I found my dream dress in the first pick from my consultant. She listened to everything I wanted and nailed it on the first dress! The price was awesome too. I wanted alot of bling for less and I found it!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/28/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I visited the Mesa location a week after my visit to the phx location. I was lucky enough to have Shea as my consultant at the PHX store, and when I hadn't found a dress yet, I made sure to make an appointment with her at her home store in Mesa. She hands down made the experience SO special. Actually, everyone with brilliant bridal was so genuinely kind. I didn't think I'd have that dress "moment" but I did and I felt like a million bucks. Shea gave me her honest opinion every step of the way and I felt like her, my Mom, and I truly developed a relationship during the special time. I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I emailed on (7/7/18) Saturday requesting an appointment and I got an appointment set up the next day! I was pleased I could get one so quickly, especially because I am just visiting my family here in Arizona for a week. I live in upstate NY. The staff was friendly and helpful. I told them my budget and they directed me to several different styles. I picked some, my two sisters picked some, and so did the staff. I tried on about 5-8 different dresses, I wasn't sure on style. I thought I wanted straps and an a-line, also not too poofy. The 4th or 5th dress I tried on made me feel like a princess! I pretended to walk down the aisle in it and I felt like it was the one! I tried one another 2 dresses to be sure, but I put the other dress back on. It was strapless, poofy, and just overall beautiful! I fell in love! I bought it! It was originally $1500 and I got it for $350! I also tried on a few vails, even though I didn't even think I wanted one, but I fell in love with one and bought it too! It's a bummer that I now have to travel with my dress, but I am so happy I got it! I can't wait to show it to my fiancé on our wedding day! (7/27/19)

Profile Picture Linda, 7/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Go to the bridal expos. Research a lot. Look at reviews and what people are saying. I had already made my appointment with Brilliant Bridal when i went to the expo. They were offering discounts for making your appointment at the show, like some others. Some shops didnt offer any discounts, while others only offered 10%. I made like 3 appointments while at the expo but cancelled them right after my appointment with Brilliant Bridal. I got 25% off my entire purchase (because i went to the expo) and i got my gown off their clearance rack. My gown was retailed for $1400 and was on their clearance rack at $350. I got my dress, my veil and a cloth bag for my dress for under $400. I would highly recommended giving them a shot.

Profile Picture Kallie, 6/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is the best!! I worked with Talyn on Saturday and she and the team not only helped me find my dream dress, but also made me feel so welcome and cared for! They are so genuine and supportive, and it couldn’t have made for a better dress shopping experience. I had tried a couple of other shops, but none of them compared to the quality of service here. Thank you Talyn and the Brilliant Bridal team for making yesterday such a successful and special day!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

My bridesmaid and I came in on Saturday to try on dreeses. As our wedding is a year away, I was honestly expecting to just get an idea of what silhouettes looked best on me (first time trying on dresses) and to get an idea as to what I liked. We were greeted by Mary, who was very sweet and a great listener. She let us choose 4 dresses as a starting point and so my friend and I each chose two (ultimately my dress was one of the first my friend picked) to start with. From there, I was super impressed with the first dreas. Beautiful. BUT when I tried on the second, I think we knew that was the dress. We kept trying dresses after that, as I wanted to be sure. Mary found the long sleeve dress for me that I thought I wanted (my original vision), but even though it was gorgeous (all the dresses were special, gorgeous and so well made to begin with) it just was not comparable to that second dress. Ultimately, I knew that was the dress and we knew thay we could stop looking. Mary put me back in that dress and picked out a veil and lovely hair comb to go with it. I chose to purchase all three, as she did such a good job of choosing what would look perfect together. She even pulled my hair back the way I intend on wearing my hair for the wedding, so I could get an idea of what it would look like. I was not planning on purchasing a dress that day, so they even allowed me to put down a 50% deposit for my items and allow up to 3 months to pay the remainder! Amazing! Here is the kicker. This dress retails almost 2000 and their price was about 850! 850 for a designer dress, with amazing details. When I pick up my dress, they will help to suggest qualified professionals to do my alterations, as well. It helps to know that it will be someone that they trust. I truly appreciate the customer service that they provided. All staff had smiles on their faces and seemed genuinely interested to see what dress I went with. Thank you to Mary for making this experience easy, fun and relaxing!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Went to the one in Phoenix and had the best experience! I went in thinking exactly what I wanted and came out with something completely different because they had me try on different types of dresses as well. I went in and told them how much I wanted to pay and my 1000+ dress came out to right in my price range because they went down for me. They're the nicest there and I'm so glad I went there for my dress!

Profile Picture Kristine , 4/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! Valerie literally makes dreams come true. She listened to my thoughts, pulled dresses based on my feedback and found me exactly what I wanted. The store was clean and the dresses were showcased by color and sizes. The fitting rooms were spacious and had private areas for each bridal party so it felt intimate. The prices of the dresses were so reasonable as well! They stayed below my budget. I couldn’t have asked for a better customer service experience!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/22/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewelry, Veils, Bride

Went to brilliant bridal and had a fantastic experience! I then went to David’s bridal and had the worst experience with pushy and rude consultants! I ended up going back to brilliant bridal and just bought my dress from them! They are literally amazing. Every single one of the consultants are so nice and you can tell genuinely care and are excited for you. Talyn was absolutely amazing! I would recommend going here over anyone else. They are the best and do not pressure you into purchasing anything!

Profile Picture Megan , 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa! I made an appointment and they were right on time. Everyone was so helpful and made me feel so special. Their dresses are reasonably priced and they even have a clearance section. You can tell these girls really love what they do! 10/10 would recommend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Went in on a Sunday (to the Phoenix location) looking for a dress that would match the magical feeling of my wedding at Disneyland. Valerie, my stylist, was very enthusiastic and really listened to my input after each dress. She was very confident that I’d find what I was looking for at this store. And, she was right.... I found my “unicorn” dress here which was amazing because I’d already given up hope on finding it anywhere. Thank you for such a wonderful surprise and an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Tzitziki , 3/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my DREAM WEDDING DRESS at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa. My experience with Shae was absolutely amazing. It was a total different experience compared to David’s Bridal. I would not change a thing about choosing where to buy my dress! The prices, the quality, the overall experience was awesome! Thank you so much Brilliant Bridal!

Profile Picture Katrina, 2/24/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at Brilliant Bridal! I wasn't even planning on trying them until later in the year if I couldn't find my dress because I knew you bought the dress off the rack there (and my wedding isn't until next February). But they were having a sale a couple of weekends ago and I decided I should just see what they had. It was such an easy, stress-free experience. Everyone was friendly and supportive, plus I managed to find EXACTLY what I was looking for in a dress! At over half off! Highly recommend Brilliant Bridal in Mesa!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/16/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I had my appointment at the Mesa location yesterday with Debra and had a WONDERFUL experience. She is truly talented and amazing at her job, and really has a gift of knowing not only what you are looking for but what will look good on your body. She was also very knowledgeable about alterations and seamstress work, and spent lots of time helping me to envision the dress with straps and other alterations. I only tried on one dress there (that she picked out) and said yes right away - it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience! I even got a great discount from booking an appointment at the Bridal Show which was another wonderful surprise :)

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I had the best experience and found my dream dress at BB Phoenix! Mary was very attentive and patient. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted so we talked about my vision for the dress and the whole ceremony. I tried a few things and she helped me pinpoint the features I liked best. She was so thoughtful and thorough as she pulled different dresses with the features we discussed until she found THE ONE. It wasn't what I expected, but it is perfect and entirely suited to my style and personality. I could not be happier or more appreciative of Mary and all the ladies at BB Phoenix!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! I immediately felt right at ease and loved all the different types of dresses to pick from. In the end Debra helped me find the perfect dress for a reasonable cost. Thank you Debra, you are amazing!

Profile Picture Kaylen, 1/4/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Loved this place so much! I didn’t find my perfect dress here but the service and girls were so amazing. Also large range of different price points and lots of options.

Profile Picture Juliana, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress here last Sunday! I was able to work with Courtney and she was so amazing! She not only brought me different styles but listened to what I was thinking and what I really wanted! She had me visualizing my big day and if I could see myself walking down the aisle towards my FH in each dress. She made the whole experience so fun for me! I am so thankful I signed up with them at the Bridal Expo! The dresses are beautiful, the people are great to work with, and the pricing is so affordable! Highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the absolute best experience because of this store! I wish I remembered stylist name because she was AMAZING!!! She made me feel so relaxed (which this is a overwhelming experience usually). They were not pushy what so ever and literally some of the nicest people I have ever meet. If I could give the 10 stars I would!!! I 100 percent recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Rylee, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Hannah was amazing and so helpful during my experience. I felt comfortable in my choices and Hannah brought helpful choices too.

Profile Picture alli, 12/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

OK so this is a long review but worth reading I promise! The first wedding dress I bought I was ripped off by Pearl Bridal (google it!) So when i found out that dress was never coming I had to go out and try again. I was very upset and stressed! I was down to 5 months before my date so I wanted to take something off the rack just for my own peace of mind and to avoid a rush shipping charge.

SO i came into Brilliant Bridal and WOW. The space was inviting, the selection was fantastic but the reason I'm writing this review is because of my stylist Alli. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER! She was so fun but also so professional, she really knew what she was doing. I tried some dresses that i chose and some she chose for me, all of them were beautiful and very close to being chosen but then Alli said, "wait let me go grab something that I think matches well with your personality." BASED OFF OF OUR INTERACTION ALONE SHE CHOSE MY WEDDING DRESS! I had the biggest smile on my face and she said "I knew you would light up in this and your whole body langue is different!" I never would have chosen the dress for myself because I thought I wanted a different style. She was smart enough to SEE what would work for me even when i didn't even ask for it and thats what makes an amazing stylist!

I received 25% off the dress because of what happened to me w Pearl Bridal which was very sweet! My dad was paying for the dress and i needed time to talk to him, he was very hesitant after getting ripped off from the first dress! I couldn't walk out with the dress that day and Alli was so sweet letting me know "The discount is because you deserve it, not to try to get you to buy it on the spot." Which, WOW! That meant a lot to me, they really care about the customers here. I bought the dress 2 days later with the help my dad and the AMAZING STAFF! If i could write more i would LOL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRILLIANT BRIDAL! This was at the Phoenix location on Union Hills!

Photo for Brilliant Bridal Review - The FABULOUS gown Alli chose for me and I said YES to!!!
Photo for Brilliant Bridal Review - Im so happy, thank you Brilliant Bridal!
Profile Picture Courtney, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Make an appointment! Shae was incredible and helped me find the perfect style dress I was looking for!! This place is amazing, and even though I didn't find my dress here I definitely recommend you check them out! They helped me feel amazing about myself in every style I tried on and will definitely send future brides here!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This place is amazing! Kendra was especially wonderful - I had gone to David's and bought an $1800, over-the-top gown that just wasn't me. After weeks of hating this dress, weeks of searching in numerous other bridal shops, I came here. I thought, once again, nothing would be able to beat my original gown. But, I ended up finding something so much more beautiful, simple, and just me, and it was only $600! Kendra was so amazing, friendly, and I can't begin to explain what a help she was - I've been so stress about this and I finally get to truly love my dress!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews