Brilliant Bridal Reviews

Brilliant Bridal 7
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Amazing customer service

This was only the second boutique I had visited. I knew little to nothing of what I was looking for in a wedding dress. The young lady who helped me (I wish I could remember her name), was so patient and very attentive to me and my family and myself. She paid close attention to the details I requested in my dress. We were fortunate to have found my dream dress by our 5th or 6th dress. Overall amazing experience!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 8

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Jasmine, YAY! Congrats we are thrilled that you found your perfect dress! It was our pleasure to share this moment with you! We are so excited for your upcoming wedding day! xoxo

Diana · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Sales representative

They were fantastic. I tried in several gowns and when I found the one, the rep assisting me knew it as soon as I did!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Diana, congrats! When you know, you know! Thank you for deciding to find your perfect gown with us! Wishing you a happily ever after! xo
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 07/02/2020

Such a fun and comfortable experience!

Shout-out to Talyn who helped me through two appointments to finally say yes to the dress! I came in for an initial appointment to try on dresses for the first time. Talyn was so kind and helpful in choosing dresses that matched my style. We also tried on dresses that were a little bit outside of my comfort zone so that I could get a definite read on what I wanted. After the initial appointment, I put a hold on a dress (holds are for 48 hours) but didn't follow up on it because I got cold feet. Talyn told me that dresses typically leave the store 5-7 days within coming in stock so I thought that the dress would for sure be gone by the time I came back. Magically, the dress was still there at my second appointment! I tried on other dresses and then tried on the dress that I put a hold on again, and I felt like it was fate that the dress was still there. Throughout the process, Talyn put absolutely no pressure on me and reassured me that she didn't want me to walk out of the store with a dress that I wasn't absolutely in love with. I can confidently say that I have! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Alexa, congratulations! Thank you for shopping with Talyn and our team and for sharing your story and experience. We are thrilled that you found your dream gown, it sounds like it was meant for you! Wishing you so much love and happiness! xo
  • Rita

Rita Youssef Khalaf · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience buying my wedding dress! They were very accommodating, I came with my mom, sister, future mother-in-law and future sister-in-law and we had a great time AND found my dream dress! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Rita, congrats on finding your gown!! We loved shopping with you and your whole family. What a great experience!! Thank you so much for sharing. xoxo

Brooke Segerson · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Absolutley amazing!!

They gave me the say yes to the dress expirence I have always dreamed of!! I booked an appointment with them at the Arizona Bridal Show and 25% off! I got my dress and veil both 25% off!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 9
    Brilliant Bridal 10

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congrautlations, Brooke! And a great trip about booking your appointment at the bridal show! We are so happy for you! xo

Sherri Opalka · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Brilliant!

Debra was just amazing! From her warm smile when she greeted us as we walked in, to the hugs she gave when we left with my dress, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience picking out my wedding dress. There was laughter, tears and her giving her honest opinions (which I greatly appreciated). She has a good eye for detail and knows what gowns work for your body shape. SHE picked my gown and it was a completely different style gown than I thought I would like! She also gave us great advice about bridesmaid dress colors for my beach wedding. All in all, my experience was Brilliant! Thanks so much Debra!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Sherri! We are thrilled to be a part of your love story! Wishing you a happily ever after! xo
  • Jamie

Jamie Woodruff · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The literal best

My sister and I went to many different places to try wedding dresses and this place is by far the most beautiful, unique, and affordable. Our stylist Mo was so much fun and so down to earth!! I have 6 sisters and when they get engaged in the future I'm bringing them here!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for shopping with us, Jamie! We can't wait to have you and your sisters back again soon! xo
  • Sasha

Sasha Griffin · Getting married on 04/25/2020

appointment to look and left with a dress

I had ideas of what type I liked, more Boho and princess, off the shoulder and drop shoulder. My person was wonderful to work with and I was able to walk out with a dress the day of my appointment!
    Their prices are very affordable and they will work with you to find exactly what your looking for. Took both my suggestions and my moms and found what was “the dress “.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Amazing, Sasha! Congratulations! What an honor it was for us to shop with you and share this moment of finding YOUR dress! xoxo
  • Michelle

Michelle Hines · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Such a fun day!

This was the third bridal shop I visited. I came with my mother and we had a great time! Mo was fabulous and honest about the dresses that I tried on. When I showed her a dress from another store I had fallen in love with, she went to the back and found "the one"! I walked out with a one of a kind designer dress that made it to the runway! Knowing that no one else will ever wear a dress like it, made me feel so very special. Thank you Mo!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Michelle, thank you for coming to shop with Mo and our team with your mother. Congratulations on finding the perfect gown! It was a pleasure to to help you find it. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day! xo
  • KayleyJane

KayleyJane · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Brilliantly gorgeous

I went here with my mom not expecting to find anything. I was paired up with the kindest and greatest consultant Alli. She was fun and catered to what I wanted not just what my mom wanted. She listened to my concerns and what I thought I was so certain on. She brought me the exact dress I even described. It was GORGEOUS!! Then she said she had one more she wanted me to try on. Then came the tears, this was THE DRESS!! And my mom and Alli picked it out together! It was even below my price range, I got a veil, and floral beaded headband that matches the dress. All in price range!!

Thank you Brilliant Bridal team & thank you Alli!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 11
    Brilliant Bridal 12
    Brilliant Bridal 13
    Brilliant Bridal 14

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, KayleyJane! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your love story. What a special moment that Alli and our team were so honored to share with you and your mom. Wishing you so much love and happiness! xo
  • Isabel

Isabel Lomeli · Getting married on 03/28/2020

It was meant to be!

I had the most amazing time wedding dress shopping with my family and Shea at Brilliant Bridal east valley! From the time Shae said hello until I purchased my dress she beamed with enthusiasm and great energy! After describing what I wanted she put me in the dress I walked out with! She was excellent. I recommend Brilliant Bridal! I wish I knew about the 10% discount, take advantage of that brides!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 15
  • Dalley

Dalley Stinnett · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Amazing! 👰🏼

I had the best experience at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa. Angela was wonderful and truly helpful with giving me options and honest feedback since I literally had no idea what I was doing. She also did a wonderful job of keeping my budget in mind and showing me dresses I could afford. I said yes to the dress here and I couldn’t be more excited to wear it for my wedding next year. Plus, I got my dress and all accessories for under my original dress budget. I would 100% recommend Brilliant Bridal to brides on a budget 👰🏼💍

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 16

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Dalley! Thank you so much for trusting Angela to help you with your perfect gown and to honor your budget. We are so excited with you for your big day! xo
  • Anna

Anna · Getting married on 03/22/2020

Amazing - 100% recommend

Oh my gosh, Brilliant Bridal HAS to be on your list of wedding dress boutiques!!! I visited 3 other bridal shops before going to Brilliant Bridal with my girls and let me tell you that my experience here FAR exceeded any other place. Their professionalism and accommodations of scheduling the appointment to allowing us to bring our own champagne made me feel at ease. As soon as my 5 guests and I stepped into Brilliant Bridal I honest to God had a feeling my perfect dress was there and so did everyone else. Debra was our helper for the day and she was A M A Z I N G, I recommend you suggest her when you book your appointment. Debra treats you as her own daughter and is honest and so fun to be around. She was truly the cherry on top of our experience. Once we sat down she gave us the rundown and said that we can go browse through the dress and tag our favorites and she would pull some dresses that she had in mind as well. The very first dress that I saw I knew I wanted to put a tag on it, but one of my girls pulled me aside to look at a different dress to see what I thought, well when I went back to where that dress was IT WAS GONE - I just about cried. Then Debra came to check on us and I asked about that dress, she told me that she was the one that pulled it aside for me to try on! So relieved, but also how crazy that she KNEW I would like that one. Turns out that was the dress I SAID YES TO!! Wow, after crying 3 times in that dress I knew it was the one. Debra was right there by my side the entire time. I completely 100% recommend Brilliant Bridal to all brides! Thank you Debra and the entire Brilliant Bridal Team!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 17

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Anna, Congratulations! Thank you so much for trusting Debra to help you with your perfect gown. We love your story and it means the world to us that you had such a special experience. Wishing you a happily ever after! xo
  • Matt Sturla

Pamela Rhodes · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Awesome just love this place!

Debra was amazing and she knew just what I wanted! I have the most amazing dress!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Pamela! Thank you for working with Debra and our team. It was a pleasure to help you find THE DRESS. xo
  • Kristin

Kristin · Getting married on 02/22/2020

I love my dress!

I just got my dress from the memorial day sale and it was a STEAL. I am so incredibly excited to wear it on my wedding day! Mo was very attentive and helpful, she did a great job! I also got a beautiful belt to go with it for another great price!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 18

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Kristin, congratulations!!! Thank you for trusting Mo and our team to help you find your dream gown. We are thrilled for you, and so thankful to be a part of your love story! xo

Marcia Looper · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Wonderful Experience!

This was the last stop on our wedding dress search and we found the perfect dress with the help of Paiton! She was wonderful and made sure we had great experience.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Marcia, congratulations!! Thank you for shopping with Paiton and the rest of our team. We are so happy that we could serve you and help you find your dream gown!
  • Devon

Devon O'kane · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Such an amazing experience!

I was honestly worried that my indecisiveness would get the best of me but Debra helped me pick the perfect dress. I didn't feel pressured and she gave wonderful advice. I'm in love my with dress and the overall experience was amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Devon! Thank you so much for trusting Debra to help you with your perfect gown. We are so excited with you! xo
  • China

China Carter · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Amazing wonderful place

I went here recently for my very first wedding dress search! i did not think I would be leaving with my dream dress but I did. All thanks to my stylist for being the best and figuring out what was perfect for me.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

China, congratulations!! Thank you for shopping with our team and allowing us to help you find your perfect gown! Wishing you the most beautiful wedding day! xo

Erin Owens · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Welcoming and accommodating

Sweetest little bridal salon! The staff was so attentive and made me feel welcomed and confident in my looks. Mo, is FABULOUS, but all of their staff was great to interact with. Also, GREAT prices! 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Erin! It means the world to us that you felt welcome and confident, as you should! We know Mo and our team had such a fun time shopping with you too! Thank you for choosing us and we wish you a beautiful wedding day!! xoxo
  • Brittney

Brittney Robb · Getting married on 12/11/2019

East vally location- arizona! Amazing!

Words can't describe how incredible the stuff are!
    I walked into Brilliant Bridal with no expectations and I can honesty say it was the best decision i made.
    Brilliant Bridal has a TON of very unique styles and designers in store that are more affordable then most bridal stores! Social media doesn't do it justice, go in with an open mind and try on a bunch of styles you wouldn't normally wear! I saw a dress on a mannequin that I thought would be fun and totally out of my comfort zone and immediately she took it to my changing room for me to try on! Needless to say I SAID YES TO THAT DRESS!!!
    All the staff at the East Valley Mesa location in ARIZONA were so supportive and empowering during the entire process!
    ANGELA who was my stylist at Brilliant Bridal was absolutely incredible! She has such a pure soul and made my entire experience a blessing! Angela was so interested in our entire wedding story and asked a ton of questions to get to know me and understand my vision for our wedding day! Angela was so easy to communicate with and truly understood who I was as a person and my personality through each dress which I LOVED!!!
    One of my biggest take aways during the entire experience was how they truly care for the bridal party just as much as the bride! They included everyone in this special day and I can't thank them enough for all they did!!!
    I will 100% share this store with everyone!!!
    Melanie who is the CEO and founder of brilliant Bridal was a complete gem to communicate with and made my entire booking process a blessing.
    Melanie not only asked me what my vision was far beyond my appointment so she could make sure I had a big selection to try from but she was so hands on with the entire process and thats what a true CEO is all about!!
    SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 19
    Brilliant Bridal 20

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Brittney, congratulations on finding THE DRESS!! It was such a pleasure and an honor for our team to work with you and help you find THE ONE. We know uou will make a stunning bride and are wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing experience

They were so kind and flexible when I mentioned I had 10 people coming to my appointment. It was very important for me to have everyone there since it was my first time trying on dresses and I wanted to include my family and my fiance's family. Summer was my consultant and she was amazing. She listened to what I was avoinding and was very helpful in finding me a dress that I looked and felt beautiful in. I am not a small woman so it was extra special for me. She was so amazing and helped me get a dress in my small budget. I am so happy I chose them!!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 21

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Maria, congratulations!! We are so happy that you not only found your perfect gown, but were able to make such a special moment and memory with all of your loved ones. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day!

Diana · Getting married on 11/02/2019

I bought my dress here on Saturday! I worked with Hannah and during my appointment she made me feel comfortable and was able to find exactly what i wanted! Everyone here is very sweet and encouraging! If I had to buy my dress all over again I would choose Brilliant Bridal! Thank you Hannah for making this experience memorable!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Diana, YAY! So glad you found what you were looking for. Congrats! Thank you for your positive feedback. Hannah and the rest of our team were honored to be a part of this moment for you. We know you will be a beautiful bride!!!

Gabriella Smith · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Forever cherished

Words cannot begin to explain my wonderful experience at Brilliant Bridal. During my time, they not only encompassed a friendly and loving environment that made me feel comfortable but I felt like the most important soon to be bride their ever was. They took into consideration every single word I expressed about details I loved, liked, hated, uncertain, debated, etc. Multiple staff members assisted in the purchase of my wedding dress that made a stressful purchase the best one that I will truly cherish forever.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Gabriella, congrats on finding YOUR DRESS! We love hearing that you felt comfortable, important and heard by our team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review about your experience. You are going to be a beautiful bride!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I'm in LOVE with my dress!

I am so happy I started my bridal dress shopping experience with Brilliant Bridal; I saved time and money by not having to go anywhere else!
    The shop is wonderful: you walk in to a warm greeting and a sight of gorgeous dresses all around! My party included 5 people and myself and we were given our own little space with comfortable chairs, a large mirror and a pedestal to stand on. Our stylist listened to all of my preferences and answered all the questions I came up with, before letting us "loose" to check out all the dresses.
    I was open minded about trying on a variety of dresses but gave myself a realistic expectation that there would probably be a lot that I tried on that I didn't like, and boy was I wrong! I was in love with the first two dresses I tried on! Torn between the two, my stylist ran off to grab a few more selections and suggested I tried on this new one she grabbed. It was the perfect combination of the two dresses that I loved, and my heart started racing the moment I put it on! Everyone in my party loved it too, and when I said "I don't want to take it off!" my stylist assured me that meant that this was "the one." She made the event all the more fun by dolling me up in hair clips, a veil, and a bouquet (a process they call "jacking you up") and having my family and friends stand at the front of the store while I walked down the aisle to really give me an idea of what it would be like on the day of the wedding.
    I was so unbelievably happy with my experience and my dress, and I was even HAPPIER with the cost! The dress I ended up buying was originally $2,200 (which I would never EVER spend) but I was able to buy on sale for just over $700!!!
    And the very best part? I was able to walk out with my dress in my hand the same day!
    You absolutely have to check out this salon! If you’re like me and trying to save as much money on your wedding as possible, this is like a dream come true. You are truly getting gorgeous dresses at an affordable price without having to sacrifice anything!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 22
    Brilliant Bridal 23
    Brilliant Bridal 24
    Brilliant Bridal 25

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Elizabeth, We love this so much!! Congratulations!! "When you don't want to take it off, then you know for sure"-- we couldn't agree more! What a special moment and memory for you and your loved ones. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Wishing you so much love and happiness!!!
  • Tiffini

Tiffini Campbell · Getting married on 10/24/2019

A special experience I’ll always cherish!

I want to commend Brilliant Bridal in Phoenix, AZ on the excellence of their staff! It was a unique and special experience getting to shop for my Wedding Dress with them. Ali helped me from beginning to finish, recommending dresses I’d love that fit into my vision & style, getting to know me and my fiancé’s story, helping to dress me in every dress (there were a lot to try on!), constantly complimenting me and my body type in gowns that compliment my body features, helping me to find “the one!”, celebrating with us when I did, and creating a unique and special experience out of showcasing to my wedding party & family my final choice (gown, veil, jewelry, and bouquet)! Ali goes above and beyond to make it an experience that you’ll always cherish! I just loved working with Ali, I highly recommend her to help you! The staff treated all my guests (Bridesmaids & family) with such respect, offered refreshments and snacks, and made the whole experience special for everyone in attendance. I was not set on finding “the one” in this first visit to a bridal shop, but when you know, you know! Thank you Ali and the whole staff of Brilliant Bridal Phoenix, AZ for your incredible hospitality! We loved working with you!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 26
    Brilliant Bridal 27
    Brilliant Bridal 28
    Brilliant Bridal 29
    Brilliant Bridal 30

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Tiffini! Ah we couldn't love your story and photos more! It was such a pleasure and an honor to shop with you and we are just thrilled that you made such a special memory with your family and loved ones. Wishing you so much love and happiness! xo