547 Reviews for Brilliant Bridal

Bridal Gowns (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
544 Brilliant Bridal Reviews

I bought my dress here on Saturday! I worked with Hannah and during my appointment she made me feel comfortable and was able to find exactly what i wanted! Everyone here is very sweet and encouraging! If I had to buy my dress all over again I would choose Brilliant Bridal! Thank you Hannah for making this experience memorable!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaid and I came in on Saturday to try on dreeses. As our wedding is a year away, I was honestly expecting to just get an idea of what silhouettes looked best on me (first time trying on dresses) and to get an idea as to what I liked. We were greeted by Mary, who was very sweet and a great listener. She let us choose 4 dresses as a starting point and so my friend and I each chose two (ultimately my dress was one of the first my friend picked) to start with. From there, I was super impressed with the first dreas. Beautiful. BUT when I tried on the second, I think we knew that was the dress. We kept trying dresses after that, as I wanted to be sure. Mary found the long sleeve dress for me that I thought I wanted (my original vision), but even though it was gorgeous (all the dresses were special, gorgeous and so well made to begin with) it just was not comparable to that second dress. Ultimately, I knew that was the dress and we knew thay we could stop looking. Mary put me back in that dress and picked out a veil and lovely hair comb to go with it. I chose to purchase all three, as she did such a good job of choosing what would look perfect together. She even pulled my hair back the way I intend on wearing my hair for the wedding, so I could get an idea of what it would look like. I was not planning on purchasing a dress that day, so they even allowed me to put down a 50% deposit for my items and allow up to 3 months to pay the remainder! Amazing! Here is the kicker. This dress retails almost 2000 and their price was about 850! 850 for a designer dress, with amazing details. When I pick up my dress, they will help to suggest qualified professionals to do my alterations, as well. It helps to know that it will be someone that they trust. I truly appreciate the customer service that they provided. All staff had smiles on their faces and seemed genuinely interested to see what dress I went with. Thank you to Mary for making this experience easy, fun and relaxing!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa! I made an appointment and they were right on time. Everyone was so helpful and made me feel so special. Their dresses are reasonably priced and they even have a clearance section. You can tell these girls really love what they do! 10/10 would recommend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Went in on a Sunday (to the Phoenix location) looking for a dress that would match the magical feeling of my wedding at Disneyland. Valerie, my stylist, was very enthusiastic and really listened to my input after each dress. She was very confident that I’d find what I was looking for at this store. And, she was right.... I found my “unicorn” dress here which was amazing because I’d already given up hope on finding it anywhere. Thank you for such a wonderful surprise and an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Tzitziki , 3/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my DREAM WEDDING DRESS at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa. My experience with Shae was absolutely amazing. It was a total different experience compared to David’s Bridal. I would not change a thing about choosing where to buy my dress! The prices, the quality, the overall experience was awesome! Thank you so much Brilliant Bridal!

Profile Picture Katrina, 2/24/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at Brilliant Bridal! I wasn't even planning on trying them until later in the year if I couldn't find my dress because I knew you bought the dress off the rack there (and my wedding isn't until next February). But they were having a sale a couple of weekends ago and I decided I should just see what they had. It was such an easy, stress-free experience. Everyone was friendly and supportive, plus I managed to find EXACTLY what I was looking for in a dress! At over half off! Highly recommend Brilliant Bridal in Mesa!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/16/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I had my appointment at the Mesa location yesterday with Debra and had a WONDERFUL experience. She is truly talented and amazing at her job, and really has a gift of knowing not only what you are looking for but what will look good on your body. She was also very knowledgeable about alterations and seamstress work, and spent lots of time helping me to envision the dress with straps and other alterations. I only tried on one dress there (that she picked out) and said yes right away - it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience! I even got a great discount from booking an appointment at the Bridal Show which was another wonderful surprise :)

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Loved this place so much! I didn’t find my perfect dress here but the service and girls were so amazing. Also large range of different price points and lots of options.

Profile Picture Juliana, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress here last Sunday! I was able to work with Courtney and she was so amazing! She not only brought me different styles but listened to what I was thinking and what I really wanted! She had me visualizing my big day and if I could see myself walking down the aisle towards my FH in each dress. She made the whole experience so fun for me! I am so thankful I signed up with them at the Bridal Expo! The dresses are beautiful, the people are great to work with, and the pricing is so affordable! Highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Hannah was amazing and so helpful during my experience. I felt comfortable in my choices and Hannah brought helpful choices too.

Profile Picture alli, 12/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Make an appointment! Shae was incredible and helped me find the perfect style dress I was looking for!! This place is amazing, and even though I didn't find my dress here I definitely recommend you check them out! They helped me feel amazing about myself in every style I tried on and will definitely send future brides here!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This place is amazing! Kendra was especially wonderful - I had gone to David's and bought an $1800, over-the-top gown that just wasn't me. After weeks of hating this dress, weeks of searching in numerous other bridal shops, I came here. I thought, once again, nothing would be able to beat my original gown. But, I ended up finding something so much more beautiful, simple, and just me, and it was only $600! Kendra was so amazing, friendly, and I can't begin to explain what a help she was - I've been so stress about this and I finally get to truly love my dress!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

It was such a joy to work with Kendra yesterday! She made the experience spectacular and found my dream dress! I would highly recommend Brilliant Bridal to any bride.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a phenomenal experience at Brilliant Bridal in Phoenix! My first experience trying on dresses was at a David's Bridal (to mainly try on all of the possible styles, because I wasn't sure what I was quite looking for or what would look good on me) and that appointment was helpful to do just that. I didn't find my dream dress there, but I had a better idea of how to target my search moving forward. I decided to go with Brilliant Bridal because of the reviews for it - they all seemed so positive! I made an appointment for 12/23/2017 (yes, right before Christmas - they were open!!) and I had my MOH and one of my bridesmaids with me to help. Mary was the one that was working with us, and she is defiinetly responsible for my 5 star review - she is truly an amazing person! She sat with us at first to get a better idea of what I was looking for, and then encouraged myself and my bridesmaids to walk through all the dresses and pull the ones that we liked - I think we chose at least 10 to start, and out of those 10, I ended up finding "the one!" and it was great to be able to walk out of the store with my dress the same day. My dress was originally $3,000, BB's price was $1,500 and they were also having a sale around the holidays so any dress that was over $1,000 was automatically $999, so I was able to walk out with my dress with everything at the end of the day at $1,004. That's a steal! I would highly recommend using Brilliant Bridal to find your dress! I can't speak for the Mesa location, but I would imagine they are wonderful as well!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I had a wonderful experience with Hannah at Brilliant Bridal's Mesa location this weekend. She was so sweet and attentive to exactly what I was looking for. Hannah ended up pulling the perfect dress for me made by the designer I was hoping for and I said yes quickly because I could just feel that it was the one as soon as I put it on! I appreciated her enthusiasm and could tell she was invested in making my experience special. I also love the special offers that Brilliant Bridal offers on their facebook page and the incredible value their dresses hold. Overall, I could not have asked for a better experience and I will be recommending Brilliant Bridal to other brides in the future.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! I had been to several other places and had yet to have a great bridal experience. I knew when I sat down with my consultant, that I was finally in the right place. She was attentive, professional and really listened to what I wanted. It just so happened that she said she had a dress in mind that seemed to fit what I wanted. That was the first dress I tried on and the one I say yes to. Thank you to Kate and Brilliant Bridal Phoenix!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Brilliant Bridal was the 2nd place I came in Glendale with David’s Bridal being the first. I had what I thought was the one at DB and took a part time job there to get the 25% discount. I ended up finding a dress at brilliant bridal I loved more and it was $45 less than the DB dress even with my employee discount! Great service great dresses great prices!

Profile Picture Nora , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Brilliant Bridal was prefect! They we're very helpful and had a great selection of dresses! I felt comfortable and taken care of. I found my dress quickly and was out of there in less than two hours!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect dress and it was not easy since there were so many beautiful options. Alli was great and I didn't feel pressured at all and enjoyed the overall shopping experience. I highly recommend Brilliant Bride to all those future brides needing their perfect dress!

Profile Picture Louanne, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories

I had the pleasure of dealing with Kate at the Mesa location. She was great from the moment we walked in. She explained how the store was set up and the different sections. It was nice not to be pressured to like a certain thing and to just be checked on when we were ready to try on. The experience felt very personal and I felt like all the focus was on me the bride. It was truly a great experience all around.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom and I visited Brilliant Bridal at 520 West Union Hills Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85027 on Saturday 10/7/17 when we were in the area for another wedding. Not being from the area I was nervous about finding a dress and flying home to NC not knowing if I would have it before my big day. When we got to Brilliant Bridal for our appointment, we sat down with Katherine and went over the style of wedding and types of dresses I have been looking at. She walked me through how they work, and it was great to hear I would walk out with the dress that day if I found something I liked. I ended up choosing a dress after being in the same dress for quite some time. All they stylist were wonderful to work with and assisted with giving opinions and were honest! I enjoyed my experience with them, and wish the best to you if you shop this vendor in the future!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I couldn't be happier with every part of my experience at brilliant bridal. Anna was so helpful, sweet, and patient with me. The staff truly makes you feel like a princess and they're not pushy at all. Check out brilliant bridal before anywhere else!

Profile Picture Shannon , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After purchasing a dress from another store and being very unsatisfied I went here to brilliant Bridal and had a fabulous experience and would recommend the store to anybody thank you so much for making my day so much better love love my dress and your professionalism was outstanding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bride

Everyone was extremely helpful and genuinely listened to what I was looking for! Anna at the East Valley location picked a dress for me and I tried that one before the ones I picked and I knew it was the one right away! She had an instinct for my style and what would go best with the vibe of our wedding. It was also within our budget! Would definitely recommend going in!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/5/18, 1 Review