Brilliant Bridal Reviews

Brilliant Bridal 7
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Amazing customer service

This was only the second boutique I had visited. I knew little to nothing of what I was looking for in a wedding dress. The young lady who helped me (I wish I could remember her name), was so patient and very attentive to me and my family and myself. She paid close attention to the details I requested in my dress. We were fortunate to have found my dream dress by our 5th or 6th dress. Overall amazing experience!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 8

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Jasmine, YAY! Congrats we are thrilled that you found your perfect dress! It was our pleasure to share this moment with you! We are so excited for your upcoming wedding day! xoxo
  • Rita

Rita Youssef Khalaf · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience buying my wedding dress! They were very accommodating, I came with my mom, sister, future mother-in-law and future sister-in-law and we had a great time AND found my dream dress! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Rita, congrats on finding your gown!! We loved shopping with you and your whole family. What a great experience!! Thank you so much for sharing. xoxo
  • Sasha

Sasha Griffin · Getting married on 04/21/2020

appointment to look and left with a dress

I had ideas of what type I liked, more Boho and princess, off the shoulder and drop shoulder. My person was wonderful to work with and I was able to walk out with a dress the day of my appointment!
    Their prices are very affordable and they will work with you to find exactly what your looking for. Took both my suggestions and my moms and found what was “the dress “.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Amazing, Sasha! Congratulations! What an honor it was for us to shop with you and share this moment of finding YOUR dress! xoxo

Marcia Looper · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Wonderful Experience!

This was the last stop on our wedding dress search and we found the perfect dress with the help of Paiton! She was wonderful and made sure we had great experience.

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Marcia, congratulations!! Thank you for shopping with Paiton and the rest of our team. We are so happy that we could serve you and help you find your dream gown!

Erin Owens · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Welcoming and accommodating

Sweetest little bridal salon! The staff was so attentive and made me feel welcomed and confident in my looks. Mo, is FABULOUS, but all of their staff was great to interact with. Also, GREAT prices! 5 stars all the way.

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Erin! It means the world to us that you felt welcome and confident, as you should! We know Mo and our team had such a fun time shopping with you too! Thank you for choosing us and we wish you a beautiful wedding day!! xoxo
  • Brittney

Brittney Robb · Getting married on 12/11/2019

East vally location- arizona! Amazing!

Words can't describe how incredible the stuff are!
    I walked into Brilliant Bridal with no expectations and I can honesty say it was the best decision i made.
    Brilliant Bridal has a TON of very unique styles and designers in store that are more affordable then most bridal stores! Social media doesn't do it justice, go in with an open mind and try on a bunch of styles you wouldn't normally wear! I saw a dress on a mannequin that I thought would be fun and totally out of my comfort zone and immediately she took it to my changing room for me to try on! Needless to say I SAID YES TO THAT DRESS!!!
    All the staff at the East Valley Mesa location in ARIZONA were so supportive and empowering during the entire process!
    ANGELA who was my stylist at Brilliant Bridal was absolutely incredible! She has such a pure soul and made my entire experience a blessing! Angela was so interested in our entire wedding story and asked a ton of questions to get to know me and understand my vision for our wedding day! Angela was so easy to communicate with and truly understood who I was as a person and my personality through each dress which I LOVED!!!
    One of my biggest take aways during the entire experience was how they truly care for the bridal party just as much as the bride! They included everyone in this special day and I can't thank them enough for all they did!!!
    I will 100% share this store with everyone!!!
    Melanie who is the CEO and founder of brilliant Bridal was a complete gem to communicate with and made my entire booking process a blessing.
    Melanie not only asked me what my vision was far beyond my appointment so she could make sure I had a big selection to try from but she was so hands on with the entire process and thats what a true CEO is all about!!
    SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM!!!

Brilliant Bridal 9
    Brilliant Bridal 10
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing experience

They were so kind and flexible when I mentioned I had 10 people coming to my appointment. It was very important for me to have everyone there since it was my first time trying on dresses and I wanted to include my family and my fiance's family. Summer was my consultant and she was amazing. She listened to what I was avoinding and was very helpful in finding me a dress that I looked and felt beautiful in. I am not a small woman so it was extra special for me. She was so amazing and helped me get a dress in my small budget. I am so happy I chose them!!!

Brilliant Bridal 11

Diana · Getting married on 11/02/2019

I bought my dress here on Saturday! I worked with Hannah and during my appointment she made me feel comfortable and was able to find exactly what i wanted! Everyone here is very sweet and encouraging! If I had to buy my dress all over again I would choose Brilliant Bridal! Thank you Hannah for making this experience memorable!

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Diana, YAY! So glad you found what you were looking for. Congrats! Thank you for your positive feedback. Hannah and the rest of our team were honored to be a part of this moment for you. We know you will be a beautiful bride!!!

Gabriella Smith · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Forever cherished

Words cannot begin to explain my wonderful experience at Brilliant Bridal. During my time, they not only encompassed a friendly and loving environment that made me feel comfortable but I felt like the most important soon to be bride their ever was. They took into consideration every single word I expressed about details I loved, liked, hated, uncertain, debated, etc. Multiple staff members assisted in the purchase of my wedding dress that made a stressful purchase the best one that I will truly cherish forever.

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Gabriella, congrats on finding YOUR DRESS! We love hearing that you felt comfortable, important and heard by our team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review about your experience. You are going to be a beautiful bride!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I'm in LOVE with my dress!

I am so happy I started my bridal dress shopping experience with Brilliant Bridal; I saved time and money by not having to go anywhere else!
    The shop is wonderful: you walk in to a warm greeting and a sight of gorgeous dresses all around! My party included 5 people and myself and we were given our own little space with comfortable chairs, a large mirror and a pedestal to stand on. Our stylist listened to all of my preferences and answered all the questions I came up with, before letting us "loose" to check out all the dresses.
    I was open minded about trying on a variety of dresses but gave myself a realistic expectation that there would probably be a lot that I tried on that I didn't like, and boy was I wrong! I was in love with the first two dresses I tried on! Torn between the two, my stylist ran off to grab a few more selections and suggested I tried on this new one she grabbed. It was the perfect combination of the two dresses that I loved, and my heart started racing the moment I put it on! Everyone in my party loved it too, and when I said "I don't want to take it off!" my stylist assured me that meant that this was "the one." She made the event all the more fun by dolling me up in hair clips, a veil, and a bouquet (a process they call "jacking you up") and having my family and friends stand at the front of the store while I walked down the aisle to really give me an idea of what it would be like on the day of the wedding.
    I was so unbelievably happy with my experience and my dress, and I was even HAPPIER with the cost! The dress I ended up buying was originally $2,200 (which I would never EVER spend) but I was able to buy on sale for just over $700!!!
    And the very best part? I was able to walk out with my dress in my hand the same day!
    You absolutely have to check out this salon! If you’re like me and trying to save as much money on your wedding as possible, this is like a dream come true. You are truly getting gorgeous dresses at an affordable price without having to sacrifice anything!

Brilliant Bridal 12
    Brilliant Bridal 13
    Brilliant Bridal 14
    Brilliant Bridal 15

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Elizabeth, We love this so much!! Congratulations!! "When you don't want to take it off, then you know for sure"-- we couldn't agree more! What a special moment and memory for you and your loved ones. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Wishing you so much love and happiness!!!
  • Tiffini

Tiffini Campbell · Getting married on 10/24/2019

A special experience I’ll always cherish!

I want to commend Brilliant Bridal in Phoenix, AZ on the excellence of their staff! It was a unique and special experience getting to shop for my Wedding Dress with them. Ali helped me from beginning to finish, recommending dresses I’d love that fit into my vision & style, getting to know me and my fiancé’s story, helping to dress me in every dress (there were a lot to try on!), constantly complimenting me and my body type in gowns that compliment my body features, helping me to find “the one!”, celebrating with us when I did, and creating a unique and special experience out of showcasing to my wedding party & family my final choice (gown, veil, jewelry, and bouquet)! Ali goes above and beyond to make it an experience that you’ll always cherish! I just loved working with Ali, I highly recommend her to help you! The staff treated all my guests (Bridesmaids & family) with such respect, offered refreshments and snacks, and made the whole experience special for everyone in attendance. I was not set on finding “the one” in this first visit to a bridal shop, but when you know, you know! Thank you Ali and the whole staff of Brilliant Bridal Phoenix, AZ for your incredible hospitality! We loved working with you!

Brilliant Bridal 16
    Brilliant Bridal 17
    Brilliant Bridal 18
    Brilliant Bridal 19
    Brilliant Bridal 20

Taylor · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

I went into Brilliant Bridal not expecting to walk out with the dress of my dreams! Shae was like my fairy godmother who found the perfect dress based on observing what I liked and didn't like in other dresses. I would highly recommend this store!

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Taylor, we are thrilled that you found THE DRESS and honored that we could be a part of helping you find it. Thanks for sharing about your experience with Shae. We know you'll be a beautiful bride!! xoxo
  • Pamela

Pamela · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Awesome just love this place!

Debra was amazing and she knew just what I wanted! I have the most amazing dress!!!

Holly · Getting married on 09/28/2019

The staff at brilliant bridal are truly amazing. I found my dream dress in the first pick from my consultant. She listened to everything I wanted and nailed it on the first dress! The price was awesome too. I wanted alot of bling for less and I found it!

Brilliant Bridal 21
    Brilliant Bridal 22

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Holly, THE FIRST ONE?! Amazing. Congrats on saying yes to a dress. What an honor for us to help you with this special moment. Thank you for your kind words!

Lauren · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I visited the Mesa location a week after my visit to the phx location. I was lucky enough to have Shea as my consultant at the PHX store, and when I hadn't found a dress yet, I made sure to make an appointment with her at her home store in Mesa. She hands down made the experience SO special. Actually, everyone with brilliant bridal was so genuinely kind. I didn't think I'd have that dress "moment" but I did and I felt like a million bucks. Shea gave me her honest opinion every step of the way and I felt like her, my Mom, and I truly developed a relationship during the special time. I can't thank her enough!

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Lauren, congrats on finding YOUR DRESS! Thank you for allowing Shea and our team to be a part of this special moment. We are so excited for your big day!! xoxo
  • Nikki

Nikki · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Dream Come True

This was my very first dress shopping experience and it was incredible. Kendra was so kind, and thoughtful, and she really understood what I wanted and even went out of her way to go in the back inventory and find a dress I never would have thought of! The whole staff made the experience for my family and I unforgettable and I will forever recommend them to every bride I know!

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Nikki, YAY! You found THE Dress! So glad you and your family enjoyed shopping with Kendra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your experience. You are going to be a beautiful bride!!

Lauren Rohan · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Easy, fun, and professional experience!

I had a really great experience here, so much better than David's Bridal, which was fine, but nothing special. At Brilliant Bridal, everyone was friendly and helpful and my stylist Kendra was super helpful and kind. She found dresses in my proce range that I actually loved based on the dresses I already tried and my venue (outdoor, woodsy, casual), even when I didn't expect to, and she was full of tips and good ideas. She also went in the back to look through a new shipment of dresses that hadn't been put on the floor yet which I appreciated. Also, we had our own private corner with nice couches for my party to sit on, so it felt like a small boutique in that respect. It was overall a painless, fun experience and I'm glad I went here!
    P.S. Since I booked my appointment at the bridal show I received 25% off my dress which was amazing -do that if you can!

Linda · Getting married on 07/27/2019

I emailed on (7/7/18) Saturday requesting an appointment and I got an appointment set up the next day! I was pleased I could get one so quickly, especially because I am just visiting my family here in Arizona for a week. I live in upstate NY. The staff was friendly and helpful. I told them my budget and they directed me to several different styles. I picked some, my two sisters picked some, and so did the staff. I tried on about 5-8 different dresses, I wasn't sure on style. I thought I wanted straps and an a-line, also not too poofy. The 4th or 5th dress I tried on made me feel like a princess! I pretended to walk down the aisle in it and I felt like it was the one! I tried one another 2 dresses to be sure, but I put the other dress back on. It was strapless, poofy, and just overall beautiful! I fell in love! I bought it! It was originally $1500 and I got it for $350! I also tried on a few vails, even though I didn't even think I wanted one, but I fell in love with one and bought it too! It's a bummer that I now have to travel with my dress, but I am so happy I got it! I can't wait to show it to my fiancé on our wedding day! (7/27/19)

Brilliant Bridal 23

Danielle Lewis · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Service and Prices!

It was initially hard for me to find bridal shops in my price range until I found Brilliant Bridal. From the beginning, everyone was super nice and made me feel like my wedding was important to them. At my appointment, Destiny helped me find the perfect dress. She was amazing at picking out dresses that fit my vision and were in my budget. She had really helpful suggestions for alterations. I didn't ever feel pressured or forced into an option. The experience was fun and low stress, and their prices are phenomenal. I would highly recommend Brilliant Bridal to any bride-to-be.

Tess Church · Getting married on 06/19/2019

Brilliant Bridal Review

This was my first wedding dress shopping experience and I could not be more pleased with my experience. The customer service was excellent and the members of my bridal party still can't stop raving about it. My stylist Kendra was beyond amazing! She was so helpful and personal. She listened to my needs and preferences and pulled beautiful dresses for me to try on that fit my body perfectly. I would have never found my DREAM wedding dress without her! I am so grateful. Thank you Brilliant Bridal!

Brilliant Bridal 24
    Brilliant Bridal 25

Kristin · Getting married on 06/08/2019

This place is the best!! I worked with Talyn on Saturday and she and the team not only helped me find my dream dress, but also made me feel so welcome and cared for! They are so genuine and supportive, and it couldn’t have made for a better dress shopping experience. I had tried a couple of other shops, but none of them compared to the quality of service here. Thank you Talyn and the Brilliant Bridal team for making yesterday such a successful and special day!!

Kallie · Getting married on 06/05/2019

Go to the bridal expos. Research a lot. Look at reviews and what people are saying. I had already made my appointment with Brilliant Bridal when i went to the expo. They were offering discounts for making your appointment at the show, like some others. Some shops didnt offer any discounts, while others only offered 10%. I made like 3 appointments while at the expo but cancelled them right after my appointment with Brilliant Bridal. I got 25% off my entire purchase (because i went to the expo) and i got my gown off their clearance rack. My gown was retailed for $1400 and was on their clearance rack at $350. I got my dress, my veil and a cloth bag for my dress for under $400. I would highly recommended giving them a shot.

Michelle · Getting married on 05/25/2019

My bridesmaid and I came in on Saturday to try on dreeses. As our wedding is a year away, I was honestly expecting to just get an idea of what silhouettes looked best on me (first time trying on dresses) and to get an idea as to what I liked. We were greeted by Mary, who was very sweet and a great listener. She let us choose 4 dresses as a starting point and so my friend and I each chose two (ultimately my dress was one of the first my friend picked) to start with. From there, I was super impressed with the first dreas. Beautiful. BUT when I tried on the second, I think we knew that was the dress. We kept trying dresses after that, as I wanted to be sure. Mary found the long sleeve dress for me that I thought I wanted (my original vision), but even though it was gorgeous (all the dresses were special, gorgeous and so well made to begin with) it just was not comparable to that second dress. Ultimately, I knew that was the dress and we knew thay we could stop looking. Mary put me back in that dress and picked out a veil and lovely hair comb to go with it. I chose to purchase all three, as she did such a good job of choosing what would look perfect together. She even pulled my hair back the way I intend on wearing my hair for the wedding, so I could get an idea of what it would look like. I was not planning on purchasing a dress that day, so they even allowed me to put down a 50% deposit for my items and allow up to 3 months to pay the remainder! Amazing! Here is the kicker. This dress retails almost 2000 and their price was about 850! 850 for a designer dress, with amazing details. When I pick up my dress, they will help to suggest qualified professionals to do my alterations, as well. It helps to know that it will be someone that they trust. I truly appreciate the customer service that they provided. All staff had smiles on their faces and seemed genuinely interested to see what dress I went with. Thank you to Mary for making this experience easy, fun and relaxing!

• Christina

Christina · Getting married on 05/24/2019

Great and unforgettable experience

I will freely admit that I was not looking forward to dress shopping as I’m very body conscious. Going into Brilliant Bridal completely transformed my perspective. Debra was my consultant and she was spectacular! She was honest, tactful, funny, and an overall great support system. She listened to my concerns and ensured I tried on as many different styles as I would like. She chose a dress from the back and that ended up being “the dress”! The price was a bit steep and she so kindly worked with us to make sure I got the dress I felt beautiful in. The experience was one of a kind, everyone was so kind, supportive, and helpful. There were wine vendors giving free wine tastings, a photographer, and free cookies and cupcakes. I would highly recommend any soon to be bride tongkntk Brilkaint Bridal - Mesa. You won’t regret it!

Kyra Williams · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Helpful! Friendly!

This was the first bridal shop I had gone to, to start shopping for my dress. Let me say this was absolutely the best experience. I had Debra as my stylist and I adored her. She was so kind and so sweet! She helped my find my dream dress and always made me feel beautiful in anything I tried on. The entire store was extremely excited for everyone in there to find their dresses. There were so many beautiful options. I did not know the style that I wanted and Debra pulled anything and everything for me to try on. We had a big area for all my friends and family to sit comfortably and watch me try on dresses. This was hands down the best place ever. I HIGHLY recommend going here. Also, their prices are amazing!