Roxie’s Designer Collection

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, Roxie’s Designer Collection is an exclusive wedding boutique that prides itself on its personal, dedicated service. Their vast designer collection provides their clients with plenty of choice in finding their dream wedding dress, no matter the size or style. They can even offer custom designs, creating the ideal creation to celebrate your own fashion and figure.

Roxie’s Designer Collection focuses on creating a relaxing, comfortable experience for their clients. To ensure this, they only offer private, booked sessions to ensure that each client has plenty of time and freedom to find their ideal dress. Their collection also boasts a wide range of wedding accessories, with an ample choice at different prices, allowing for clients with any budget size to enjoy their services.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shawna Married on 06/04/2022

Incredible!

From the moment I first met with Roxie, I knew I would not go anywhere else for the dress of my dreams! Roxie was so kind, caring, and helpful. Roxie listened to what I was looking for and went out of her way to have me try on many dresses to make sure I had "the one"! Roxie was so incredibly wonderful throughout the entire process and I was so emotional at my last fitting not just because I was taking my dress home with me, but also because I was going to miss seeing Roxie! Roxie made this the most wonderful experience for me and she made all of my wedding dress dreams come true! Roxie is truly a gem! You will not be disappointed and I would highly recommend Roxie to everyone shopping for a wedding dress. The meetings are private and Roxie makes you feel right at home. I cannot say enough good things about Roxie and the entire experience with her. Roxie is truly incredible!
    Lauren B. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing Dresses and Work

I bought my dress from Roxie's Designer Collection, Roxie also handled all of my alterations for both my wedding dress and reception dress. She is so sweet and great to work with. She is extremely responsive and very flexible with appointments. She is always getting new dress and styles in. Would absolutely recommend Roxie's Designed Collection to anyone dress shopping or looking for alterations!
  • Amber
    Amber D. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Professional and Fun!

I just want to give a big shout out to Roxie for making my dream wedding dress come true! She was amazing to work with and made the whole experience so easy and enjoyable! I was referred to her by my mother in law and Roxie was everything I was looking for in a boutique and her spirit and guidance helped me in making the best decision I ever made it’s choosing my dream wedding dress! If you are looking for a great experience with professionalism, precise timing, comfort and fun I would HIGHLY recommend Roxie and her boutique! Thank you Roxie so much from the bottom of my heart!
    From a very happy bride/now wife,
    Amber Reali

Roxie’s Designer Collection's reply:

Dear Amber,
    What a lovely review!! I sincerely appreciate your kind words and am so happy that you enjoyed your experience at Roxie's. Congratulations to you and Tommy.
    Kind regards,

Deals

Roxie’s Designer Collection 1
Exclusive

9100 East Paradise Drive Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Location of (Roxie’s Designer Collection)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding