This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Staff Kindness
Fittings and Adjustments
Tuxedos
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2019

Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, Roxie’s Designer Collection is an exclusive wedding boutique that prides itself on its personal, dedicated service. Their vast designer collection provides their clients with plenty of choice in finding their dream wedding dress, no matter the size or style. They can even offer custom designs, creating the ideal creation to celebrate your own fashion and figure.

Roxie’s Designer Collection focuses on creating a relaxing, comfortable experience for their clients. To ensure this, they only offer private, booked sessions to ensure that each client has plenty of time and freedom to find their ideal dress. Their collection also boasts a wide range of wedding accessories, with an ample choice at different prices, allowing for clients with any budget size to enjoy their services.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

100% Recommended by couples

H
Holly R. Sent on 07/06/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Best experience in finding a dress

The whole experience with Roxie was absolutely amazing. This was my first stop in my quest to find my dress, and I am so happy that it was my last. The experience was intimate and personal. I found my absolute dream dress with Roxie.
Malayna
Malayna K. Sent on 11/21/2023
5 out of 5 rating

I'm so glad I found her!

Roxie is absolutely incredible! I gave her inspiration photos and described what I was looking for and she designed a custom wedding dress for me. She is such a lovely person and an incredible designer! I could not have asked for anything more. The countless hours and many months of work she put in to creating my dress, I am so appreciative for! I genuinely looked forward to our fittings and I miss seeing her now that the process is over. I did not realize how challenging finding a dress could be in many of the major bridal boutiques but finding her made the process so much easier! She makes you feel cared for, instead of it being just another appointment. She creates custom dresses (which mine was) but she also sells dresses from out of her studio! To be honest, she has better dresses than many of the boutiques (and I have been to many!). GO TO ROXIE!! You will NOT be disappointed.
H
Heather M. Sent on 03/31/2023

Absolutely amazing!

Roxie is nothing short of amazing from the moment I met her to the day I picked up my dress. Roxie made this the most stress free experience. She is the sweetest person who is so amazing at what she does. I will definitely be recommending Roxie to any future brides.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours