Simply Stunning Moms

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Simply Stunning Moms is a wedding dress boutique that specializes in producing attire for parents of soon-to-be-married couples. With an extensive supply of elegant gowns and accessories, this business is passionate about helping their clients to discover a dress that suits their stylistic preferences. Whether you are looking for a traditional or contemporary-style dress, their inclusive garment collection is sure to feature an article that realizes your vision.

Simply Stunning Moms stocks hundreds of gowns in all manner of sizes, colors, and designs. Their selection boasts dresses from a variety of esteemed brands, including Soulmates, Cameron Blake, and Morilee Madeline Gardner. To ensure that you receive a gown that is made to measure, the team offers in-house alteration services. In addition, Simply Stunning Moms provides paper goods such as invitations, menus, napkins, and save-the-date cards.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Formal Gowns
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Beverly
    Beverly H. Married on 04/09/2022

Mother of the Bride Excellence

Have you ever needed the perfect dress for THE event but are totally stumped and tired of off-the-rack options and service? Me too, until I set a personal appointment with Kim at Simply Stunning Moms. Her selection in styles and sizes, her patience and encouragement, and best of all her expertise helped me find the perfect dress for my daughters wedding and I am not an easy fit. In fact, I had multiple options to choose from, all of which suited me. I will go there whenever I need a dress in the future. Kim has a knack for knowing what you need.
    Teri Married on 09/05/2021

Outstanding!

Kim was wonderful! She took all the stress out of finding the perfect dress. I couldn't have been happier with my dress as we celebrated my son's wedding!
    Valeria N. Married on 04/23/2021

Takes priority in customer service

We had 4 days to find a place to rent a tux. I found this place and they were so accommodating! They made sure that we knew they would get us the tux before the day we actually needed it. And they absolutely delivered on that promise. I feel like every situation is unique and not everything is always guaranteed, but the stars were aligned for us on this one and it all worked out. I highly recommend this place and I will also be recommending it to people in the future.

20350 N. Cave Creek Road #120 Phoenix, AZ, 85024
Location of (Simply Stunning Moms)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding