Platinum Bridal Colorado Reviews

4 | Denver, CO

4 Reviews for Platinum Bridal Colorado

Rosa · Married on 08/08/2020

Over all great !!

I love how Welcoming they are , the good vibes they give you, how comfortable they make you feel ! They are awesome ! Loved how well they explain every dress, designer, patterns, prints etc etc .. how open they are to every option, and opinion you have .. over all greatness ! Thank you soo much for an amazing experience!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you Rosa for taking time to write us a such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you and we can't wait to see you in your dress!

Trina Trotter · Married on 07/12/2019

I love platinum bridal!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than saying yes to the dress of my dreams at Platinum Bridal! It is luxurious and intimate and takes a step beyond other salons when helping you picture your perfect look on your wedding day. Tori and Monica made me feel so special and beautiful at every moment from the time I stepped in the door. I left the salon wanting them to become my two newest friends. Tori did an amazing job of selecting dresses to pinpoint the exact look I was envisioning. She listened to every one of my requests as I tried on each dress. I didn't know if I was the bride who would have a tear-filled bridal moment, but I just couldn't hold back the tears once my look was complete veil and all. I would LOVE to recommend Platinum Bridal to any bride looking for a shopping experience that goes far above and beyond!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for us Trina!! You were amazing to work with! I can't wait to see you in your gown. You are going to look stunning!

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2018

I found my dress here! This sister duo provided me with an excellent wedding dress shopping experience, which was a step above the other shops I visited in Denver. They have an eye for style and a great selection of dresses. Shopping here was like trying on dresses in a cozy living room fit for a bride to be. They are knowledgeable and provided good information on my purchase. They are very personable and easy to work with. They ordered me a color swatch and made sure I was getting what I wanted. I highly recommend shopping here for your wedding dress. Thank you Tori and Monica!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You are so kind. It was a great pleasure working with you! You are going to look fabulous on your wedding day!
  • Valerie

Valerie Gleaton · Married on 04/10/2019

Wonderful!

I had a wonderful wedding dress experience here! The shop is beautiful and Tori and Monica are so friendly and attentive. I felt like they let me try on every dress in the store until I found my dream gown and never made me feel rushed. After my first alterations appointment I was a little nervous about how the dress would turn out (we had to order up a few sizes from the sample I originally tried on if I wanted to be able to walk or sit down) and Monica talked me off the ledge and helped communicate my vision to the seamstress. It turned out perfectly and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thanks so much Valerie for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We are so glad your wedding day was amazing. It was a pleasure to work with you!