Platinum Bridal Colorado Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience

Tori and Monica helped me so much. Platinum Bridal was recommended to me after i had to get a second wedding dress. After two COVID related postponements, my third wedding date I was going to be 35 weeks pregnant. While they DO NOT specialize in maternity dresses, none of the maternity dresses i was finidng felt bridal enough. The trying on experiences was the best I had out of all the shops (including the first time around!) They helped me select the right dress and only pulled dresses we could get within a limited amount of time. They are a woman owned/ Black owned business. I would recommend them to anyone. I will make one note - that i recommend shopping for alterations even though they have one conveniently located next door.

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. You were a pleasure to work with. We are so glad we were able to help you find a dress to take care of you little one on the way, while helping you feel beautiful and comfortable. You were as cool as a cucumber through the process and so pleasant. Thank you for choosing us! Please send us photos. We know you looked incredible!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 04/10/2021

Bridal experience

I had the best experience at platinum bridal! Monica was such a joy to work with! Lin in alterations did her magic with my wedding dress after it not fitting from having to postpone my wedding a year because of COVID-19.

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! You were so amazing to work with. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! Thank you for sharing the photos!

Monica
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kadrian
    Kadrian K. Married on 03/25/2021

Best experience here!

First time wedding dress shopping and this place set the bar high for other shops! None of the other places I went to could even compared to Platinum Bridal. Monica is the best stylist! She is so well informed of the dresses and caters to exactly what your needs and wants are! She made my first time trying on dresses super personal and fun! I wouldn't of found my dress without her help! I would 10/10 recommend this place to anyone, but will especially to my brothers fiance!

Thanks again Monica!

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much Kadrian for taking time to write such a nice review for us. You were amazing to work with and you are going to look stunning on your wedding day!
  • Tiffanie
    Tiffanie M. Married on 10/10/2020

An experience!

I am so impressed with this place! They make you feel like the only person in the room when you walk in and treat everyone with you with such kindness and respect. Prior to covid, these owners would travel to every bridal show to see the dresses (not just order them online), and once they were in the shop, the owners personally try on every dress so you know what it is supposed to look like and feel like. Wow! All of my bridesmaids and mothers left feeling so educated, wishing they had the same experience when they went dress shopping. They also have an alterations shop next store and can hold onto your dress if convenient. Prices are very reasonable and they have a wide variety. It’s not just about the dress, it’s about the experience, and they make it worth it!

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

You look so stunning Tiffanie! Thank you so much for sharing your experience by writing such a nice review. We enjoyed working with you and your family and friends! Best wishes in your marriage!

Tori & Monica
    Platinum Bridal
    Rosa Married on 08/08/2020

Over all great !!

I love how Welcoming they are , the good vibes they give you, how comfortable they make you feel ! They are awesome ! Loved how well they explain every dress, designer, patterns, prints etc etc .. how open they are to every option, and opinion you have .. over all greatness ! Thank you soo much for an amazing experience!

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you Rosa for taking time to write us a such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you and we can't wait to see you in your dress!
    Trina T. Married on 07/12/2019

I love platinum bridal!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than saying yes to the dress of my dreams at Platinum Bridal! It is luxurious and intimate and takes a step beyond other salons when helping you picture your perfect look on your wedding day. Tori and Monica made me feel so special and beautiful at every moment from the time I stepped in the door. I left the salon wanting them to become my two newest friends. Tori did an amazing job of selecting dresses to pinpoint the exact look I was envisioning. She listened to every one of my requests as I tried on each dress. I didn't know if I was the bride who would have a tear-filled bridal moment, but I just couldn't hold back the tears once my look was complete veil and all. I would LOVE to recommend Platinum Bridal to any bride looking for a shopping experience that goes far above and beyond!

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for us Trina!! You were amazing to work with! I can't wait to see you in your gown. You are going to look stunning!
    Lauren Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found my dress here! This sister duo provided me with an excellent wedding dress shopping experience, which was a step above the other shops I visited in Denver. They have an eye for style and a great selection of dresses. Shopping here was like trying on dresses in a cozy living room fit for a bride to be. They are knowledgeable and provided good information on my purchase. They are very personable and easy to work with. They ordered me a color swatch and made sure I was getting what I wanted. I highly recommend shopping here for your wedding dress. Thank you Tori and Monica!

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You are so kind. It was a great pleasure working with you! You are going to look fabulous on your wedding day!
  • Valerie
    Valerie G. Married on 04/10/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful!

I had a wonderful wedding dress experience here! The shop is beautiful and Tori and Monica are so friendly and attentive. I felt like they let me try on every dress in the store until I found my dream gown and never made me feel rushed. After my first alterations appointment I was a little nervous about how the dress would turn out (we had to order up a few sizes from the sample I originally tried on if I wanted to be able to walk or sit down) and Monica talked me off the ledge and helped communicate my vision to the seamstress. It turned out perfectly and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thanks so much Valerie for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We are so glad your wedding day was amazing. It was a pleasure to work with you!