Marvelous Images Photography

6205 S. Main Street Suite 295, Denver, CO 80016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Marvelous Images Photography

Marvelous Images Photography is a professional wedding and lifestyle photography service based in Denver, Colorado. Marvin Kelly, Jr, the owner of the service, has a genuine love for capturing your most precious moments, representing the love shared between you and your partner. Marvelous Images Photography describes its primary photographic style as traditional yet contemporary, documenting your magical day in an authentic way.

This Denver-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an understanding of your individual style and taste. Marvin also aims to deliver high-quality service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Marvelous Images Photography provides a variety of photography services and items, including engagement shoots, albums, digital files, prints, and proofs.

dsc4727 51 931064 v1

Marvelous Images Photography 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Decker · Married on 03/03/2019

Stanley hotel wedding

From the beginning Marvin was great. He takes the time to talk with me and my ideas and make sure my husband and i felt satisfied. He took the time to respond to all my emails and look at the photos I had been sending him for ideas. They made us feel comfortable and laugh. They were kind and paid attention to detail. They captured the history of our venue incredibly well and even stood in the negative weather while I read my vows which were a giant paragraph. They traveled for us in the snow storm and didn't make us feel different for our unique choices like a black dress and a haunted hotel. Marvelous images is the best option. They make you feel important.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Marvelous Images Photography 12
    Marvelous Images Photography 13
    Marvelous Images Photography 14
    Marvelous Images Photography 15

Marvelous Images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs