3870 S. Fraser St. #N11, Aurora, CO 80014 Map · Phone number

Jo Julia Photography 6
Jo Julia Photography 7
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/17/2018

Such a lovely photographer!

Jo is an absolutely amazing person! She shot both our engagement photos, and our wedding photos. She goes above and beyond to create the most gorgeous photos. We did not make her job easy as my husband and I hate being photographed, and we spent more time goofing around than being serious, but Jo still managed to take exquisite photos. We will definitely be using her for every occasion we will ever need a photographer for. Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jo Julia Photography's reply:

Abbie!!! I love you so much! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I think that you are one of the most stunning brides that I have worked with, inside and out :) I would love to stay in touch as your family grows!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend Jo! From the beginning she was easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions. Our first meeting was very comfortable and I believe this translated into our engagement photo session as well. Jo has become a great friend throughout this process and was an incredible resource to have during our journey into marriage. I am hardly able to sit still while we wait for wedding day edits, but the previews we have seen leave me with assurance that our day was captured to completion and perfection.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Jo Julia Photography 8
    Jo Julia Photography 9

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2018

The best of the best

Jo was absolutely incredible! She has an eye for perfection and making her clients look their best! She takes the time to get to know you and build a relationship! Jo made us feel comfortable and at ease when taking both our engagement and wedding photos! I would highly recommend Jo and look forward to keeping the relationship we have built and always choosing Jo in the future for what ever photos we need!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Jo Julia Photography 19

Award

Jo Julia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints