About Be Boulder Photography

Capturing your love in a thoughtful and nostalgic way.

I’m a Colorado photographer, and I’m obsessed with weddings! I still tear up when I see a beautiful bride walking down the aisle, or tender smiles during vows. I want my photos to that tell that story—of sweeping romance, emotional outpourings, roaring laughter, and hilarious surprises. I’ll also capture all of those details that you put so much thought into…the setting, the flowers, the rings. These things add to the uniqueness of every wedding day. I’ll help you keep your day low-stress by honoring your space, because photography should capture the experience, not dictate it.

So please don’t hesitate to contact me. With a few simple questions, I’ll develop a personalized wedding photography plan based on your budget and needs. We can make it as simple or elaborate as you like, from the bare essentials of a backyard barbeque to an enhanced experience with an engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, or rehearsal dinner coverage, I will make my proposal work for you.

I honor and photograph couples of all races, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

I initially hired Eleanor in 2013 when I needed professional portraits done. The experience was so awesome that I knew I would need her services in future! Fast forward to 2017, Eleanor covered my wedding day and knocked it out of the park! She has a way of putting her subjects at ease so the photos don't come out looking stiff or too posed. I cried looking over the final slideshow remembering what a beautiful day it was. I am so happy that these precious moments were captured

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We really enjoyed working with Eleanor. After interviewing several photographers, the choice was made to hire Eleanor for both a Friday night gathering as well as our wedding day. We made the decision in part due to the quality of work she showed us in her portfolio as well as the ability to include an another photographer to capture even more moments. We are extremely happy with the moments she captured. Thank you for letting us relive our special day over and over via the photos!

Photo of Be Boulder Photography in Boulder, CO - Bride and our nephew
Photo of Be Boulder Photography in Boulder, CO - the best bar in town...our garden shed with a facelift
Photo of Be Boulder Photography in Boulder, CO - farm table style

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1516401242 f3eec7cf40d55ee7 beboulderphotography lindsayanddavid 25

Wedding Wire Special - $100 off

$1,200.00 Value | Promo Code: WIRE100
Book me through Wedding Wire and receive $100 off any wedding photography package of $1200 or more. Ask me for a proposal!
Available to the first 1 couple
#WWe6699ab8f301e9e6

Events

4450 Arapahoe Avenue, Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80303   See On Map
305-596-5716 (phone)
Be Boulder Photography is a wedding photography from Boulder, Colorado servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Boulder, Denver, and Lyons. Be Boulder Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry since 2011 specializing in wedding, engagement and family photography.