9 Reviews for Be Boulder Photography

Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
9 Be Boulder Photography Reviews

Eleanor and Ally recently did our wedding pictures. We absolutely LOVED how they turned out. We felt like they reflected our personalities perfectly and they were exactly what we were looking for. Eleanor and Ally are both fun and flexible to work with and even stayed extra time to get pictures of us cutting the cake. I highly recommend Be Boulder Photography!!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am absolutely in LOVE with our wedding pictures! Eleanor was super sweet and always kept in constant communication with me such as the specifics of the picture types we would like to have. She sent me a preview of some of the pictures a few days after the wedding which was perfect! I would definitely recommend Be Boulder Photography to anyone in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Nidya, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I initially hired Eleanor in 2013 when I needed professional portraits done. The experience was so awesome that I knew I would need her services in future! Fast forward to 2017, Eleanor covered my wedding day and knocked it out of the park! She has a way of putting her subjects at ease so the photos don't come out looking stiff or too posed. I cried looking over the final slideshow remembering what a beautiful day it was. I am so happy that these precious moments were captured

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We really enjoyed working with Eleanor. After interviewing several photographers, the choice was made to hire Eleanor for both a Friday night gathering as well as our wedding day. We made the decision in part due to the quality of work she showed us in her portfolio as well as the ability to include an another photographer to capture even more moments. We are extremely happy with the moments she captured. Thank you for letting us relive our special day over and over via the photos!

Photo for Be Boulder Photography Review - Bride and our nephew
Photo for Be Boulder Photography Review - the best bar in town...our garden shed with a facelift
Photo for Be Boulder Photography Review - farm table style
Photo for Be Boulder Photography Review - Nephews with "the goat" GTO
Photo for Be Boulder Photography Review - Bride and Sister
Profile Picture Barb, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eleanor was our photographer for our wedding in June and she was absolutely amazing! Her and her assistant did a fantastic job and we couldn't be more pleased with our photos. During the wedding day she stayed mainly out of sight and at times I even wondered where she was. But! This was the perfect strategy. Ultimately she was able to capture our private moments together throughout the day without us even knowing she was there! She also captured many many more photos of friends and family enjoying our party. I guarantee that you will love your photos when you book Be Boulder Photography!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our photos from Eleanor! Eleanor was an absolute joy to work with. From the planning stages to receiving our photos - Eleanor was prompt, professional, and all around a pleasure to work with. Eleanor did our engagement photographs and found the most hidden gem of a location in Boulder for us - as well as made my nervous fiance feel comfortable in his first ever photo shoot! She even managed to include our dog (a last minute addition) into our photos which was so special for us. Eleanor then made the journey from Boulder to Durango to shoot our wedding. Every moment she captured was absolutely magical! She made every picture look like a fairy tale. We received our pictures so quickly after the wedding and have yet to find a single one we don't love out of the thousands she took! I would highly recommend Be Boulder Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We can't say enough great things about having Eleanor as our wedding photographer! From planning, to being a lovely and natural part of our wedding day, to the gorgeous photographs we received so quickly after the wedding, she was wonderful! She got all the shots we planned for and those only a true professional would know to get. Our family and friends loved her, and loved the photographs. We get so many compliments. She's the best!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eleanor did a fantastic job - she was so easy to work with, and her pictures were amazing! She captured so many wonderful memories from my wedding, I couldn't thank her enough! Will be sure to recommend her to everyone I know!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/27/15, 1 Review