Be Boulder Photography Reviews

Be Boulder Photography 6
Be Boulder Photography 7
  • Peggy

Peggy · Getting married on 11/24/2019

Great photographer, loved our photos!

I hired Be Boulder Photography for my engagement photos and Eleanor did an amazing job. She communicated well, was on time, got our photos back to us in a week, and was professional and easy to work with. My fiance and I had so much fun taking pictures with her and the quality was just amazing. I couldn't be happier with our photos. I highly recommend her and will be booking her again for future memories!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Be Boulder Photography 9
    Be Boulder Photography 10
    Be Boulder Photography 11
    Be Boulder Photography 12
    Be Boulder Photography 13

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind review Peggy. I loved meeting you and Steve and capturing your lovely relationship!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Delightful!

Eleanor is an absolute delight to work with. She was so friendly and professional, and also flexible with working with us. Her photos are incredible, and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Her assistant Madison was also lovely and took amazing photos!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan, it was a true delight for us to be a part of your wedding. Best of luck to you and Steven and your lovely family!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Childers · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Stunning

Eleanor is the best photographer I've ever worked with! Her personality is just so lovely, and her photos are outrageously beautiful. I've hired her for headshots, an engagement shoot, and my wedding. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa. I always love seeing and photographing you. I'm excited to capture your future adventures as well!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful!!!

Eleanor did an amazing job with our wedding photos! Eleanor was absolutely wonderful to work with during the planning and was great at orchestrating all the shots we wanted the day of! The wedding photos turned out truly wonderful and I will cherish them forever! I highly recommend Eleanor!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Kristen! You were such a stunning bride, and your wedding was so elegant and lovely, it was an honor to photograph it.

Jason · Married on 06/15/2018

Eleanor and Ally recently did our wedding pictures. We absolutely LOVED how they turned out. We felt like they reflected our personalities perfectly and they were exactly what we were looking for. Eleanor and Ally are both fun and flexible to work with and even stayed extra time to get pictures of us cutting the cake. I highly recommend Be Boulder Photography!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jason, we just loved working with you and Paige. It was such a fun day!

Nidya · Married on 03/03/2018

I am absolutely in LOVE with our wedding pictures! Eleanor was super sweet and always kept in constant communication with me such as the specifics of the picture types we would like to have. She sent me a preview of some of the pictures a few days after the wedding which was perfect! I would definitely recommend Be Boulder Photography to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Be Boulder Photography 14
    Be Boulder Photography 15
    Be Boulder Photography 16
    Be Boulder Photography 17
    Be Boulder Photography 18
    Be Boulder Photography 19

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nidya, your wedding was so intimate and lovely, I was honored to be a part of it!

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

I initially hired Eleanor in 2013 when I needed professional portraits done. The experience was so awesome that I knew I would need her services in future! Fast forward to 2017, Eleanor covered my wedding day and knocked it out of the park! She has a way of putting her subjects at ease so the photos don't come out looking stiff or too posed. I cried looking over the final slideshow remembering what a beautiful day it was. I am so happy that these precious moments were captured <3<3<3

Sent on 10/27/2017

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Aw thank you Emily...you and Vlad, plus your friends and family put ME at ease! They were so warm and welcoming. It was a great day.

Barb · Married on 09/16/2017

We really enjoyed working with Eleanor. After interviewing several photographers, the choice was made to hire Eleanor for both a Friday night gathering as well as our wedding day. We made the decision in part due to the quality of work she showed us in her portfolio as well as the ability to include an another photographer to capture even more moments. We are extremely happy with the moments she captured. Thank you for letting us relive our special day over and over via the photos!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Be Boulder Photography 27
    Be Boulder Photography 28
    Be Boulder Photography 29

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

I'm so glad you chose me Barb, it was such a fun two evenings for me! I loved all of your friends and family, and getting to know you and Tracy!

Leah · Married on 06/03/2017

Eleanor was our photographer for our wedding in June and she was absolutely amazing! Her and her assistant did a fantastic job and we couldn't be more pleased with our photos. During the wedding day she stayed mainly out of sight and at times I even wondered where she was. But! This was the perfect strategy. Ultimately she was able to capture our private moments together throughout the day without us even knowing she was there! She also captured many many more photos of friends and family enjoying our party. I guarantee that you will love your photos when you book Be Boulder Photography!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Be Boulder Photography 30
    Be Boulder Photography 31

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Leah, it was a magical day!

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

We could not be happier with our photos from Eleanor! Eleanor was an absolute joy to work with. From the planning stages to receiving our photos - Eleanor was prompt, professional, and all around a pleasure to work with. Eleanor did our engagement photographs and found the most hidden gem of a location in Boulder for us - as well as made my nervous fiance feel comfortable in his first ever photo shoot! She even managed to include our dog (a last minute addition) into our photos which was so special for us. Eleanor then made the journey from Boulder to Durango to shoot our wedding. Every moment she captured was absolutely magical! She made every picture look like a fairy tale. We received our pictures so quickly after the wedding and have yet to find a single one we don't love out of the thousands she took! I would highly recommend Be Boulder Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Erica, your wedding truly was a fairytale, so my job was a dream!

Tina · Married on 07/09/2016

We can't say enough great things about having Eleanor as our wedding photographer! From planning, to being a lovely and natural part of our wedding day, to the gorgeous photographs we received so quickly after the wedding, she was wonderful! She got all the shots we planned for and those only a true professional would know to get. Our family and friends loved her, and loved the photographs. We get so many compliments. She's the best!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Tina, it was such a lovely day!

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

Eleanor did a fantastic job - she was so easy to work with, and her pictures were amazing! She captured so many wonderful memories from my wedding, I couldn't thank her enough! Will be sure to recommend her to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Be Boulder Photography 32
    Be Boulder Photography 33
    Be Boulder Photography 34

Be Boulder Photography's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Megan, it was such a fun wedding!