Contact for Address, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

About Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage

Monstera Gold is modern calligraphy for life’s golden moments.

Monstera Gold specializes in giving your wedding a custom touch and bringing your wedding decor dreams to life through modern calligraphy. From envelope addressing to day-of goods like place cards, welcome signs, and wedding signage large and small, Monstera Gold is your one-stop wedding calligraphy shop. We love working with unique materials such as wood, acrylic, agate, and adore designing something especially for you. The client relationship is at the heart of Monstera Gold, and our goal is to not only impress you with our craftsmanship, but to make your experience stress-free.

Monstera Gold is based in San Francisco and Denver, and we work with couples both locally and across the US. Get started with a 15 minute phone consultation with Monstera Gold to imagine how calligraphy can transform your wedding details!

About Me

Hi! I’m Shaochen, tech leader turned calligrapher, and founder of Monstera Gold. I take great pride in my work, and my goal is to impress you with my craftsmanship and spark joy when you see the result. I want my effort behind the scenes to make your experience seamless and stress-free, especially since you've got your hands full planning your wedding. Before starting my calligraphy business, I was a Director in Customer Success at several tech companies in the Silicon Valley, so I’m a pro at managing my time, communicating clearly, and partnering together to create something that's uniquely you. Let's chat!

• Asian-owned
Follow Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dos Flores Designs
Vellum place cards
img 0022 wide 51 1871903 1566972052

16 Reviews for Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage

Dempsey B. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Giveaway Winner Turned Customer!

I first found Shaochen over an Instagram hashtag that popped up on my feed for a giveaway she was doing for bridesmaid proposal letters. I entered and won (woo!) and Shaochen was so excited for me and extremely communicative! I won a total of 7, but at the time only needed 5. She made them so fast and sent me the tracking information, I felt so informed. A few weeks later, I reached back out because decided to add a ‘bridesman’ to my party. I was fully prepared to pay full price, but she only charged me shipping and I was so grateful. Not to mention how accommodating she was being! Highly recommend her for your wedding needs. My cards are stunning and will use her again for anything wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Jen

Jen K. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

The best calligrapher in the bay!

Shaochen is absolutely incredible! And her calligraphy is just exceptional. From our very first convo to the end product, she was very pleasant to work with, extremely flexible and timely. Our save the dates envelopes for our wedding done were by Shaochen and they came out flawless. I had some last-minute changes (sorry for that!) yet she was professional and made sure she accommodated what I needed. Pass the word - she's a hidden gem! Thank you again, Shaochen!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Rafaela

Rafaela · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Impecable work!

I strongly recommend Shaochen, she not only was super flexible with a few last minute changes and our delivery date, but paid attention to the smallest detail. Our wedding envelopes turned out beautiful, her work is impecable!

Sent on 10/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Place Cards
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Calligraphy
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
    Shipping

• Contact for Address Denver, CO, 80210 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage)
  • 900 Minnesota San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map
    4152031367 (Phone number)
    Location of (Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage)