900 Minnesota, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage

Monstera Gold is modern calligraphy for life’s golden moments.

Monstera Gold specializes in giving your wedding a custom touch and bringing your wedding decor dreams to life through modern calligraphy. From invitation addressing, to day-of goods like place cards and wedding signage large and small, Monstera Gold is your one-stop wedding calligraphy shop. We love working with unique materials such as wood, acrylic, vellum, you name it! and adore designing something especially for you. The client relationship is at the heart of Monstera Gold, and we manage a project plan to make sure your experience is stress free and that you receive your items well ahead of your wedding.

Monstera Gold is based in San Francisco and we work with couples both locally and across the US. Get started with a 15 minute phone consultation with Monstera Gold to imagine how calligraphy can transform your wedding details!

About Me

Hi! I’m Shaochen, tech leader turned San Francisco calligrapher, and founder of Monstera Gold. I take great pride in my work, and my goal is to impress you with my craftsmanship and spark joy when you see the result. I want my effort behind the scenes to make your experience seamless and stress-free, especially since you've got your hands full planning your wedding. Before starting my calligraphy business in San Francisco, I was a Director in Customer Success at several tech companies in the Silicon Valley, so I’m a pro at managing my time, communicating clearly, and partnering together to create something that's uniquely you. Let's chat!

Follow Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage on

10 Reviews for Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage

• Rafaela

Rafaela G · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Impecable work!

I strongly recommend Shaochen, she not only was super flexible with a few last minute changes and our delivery date, but paid attention to the smallest detail. Our wedding envelopes turned out beautiful, her work is impecable!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Mahnaz Zahed-Doust · Married on 11/23/2019

What a piece of art

We came up with idea of having a small piece of stone with engraved name of all of our guests on them so that we can send them home with such memorable piece of art! I have seen many in the past but when we got them on the wedding day around the table, it exceeded all of our expectations! This was one vendor that we did not have to go back and forth and did the job with professionalism! Every one of the names were engraved correctly and all the guests were also amazed. What a piece of art!! Excellent job and well done ! Mahnaz and I continue to display both of ours on a little area we have entry to our bedroom so that we can see them often.
    Thank you for such a contribution to our wedding.
    Mahnaz and Shahin

Sent on 01/12/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Place Cards
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Calligraphy
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
    Shipping

• 900 Minnesota San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map
    415-688-2215 (Phone number)
    Location of (Monstera Gold Calligraphy & Signage)