L&L Invitations

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Welcome to L&L Invitations! Based in Denver Colorado, I’m a professional graphic designer with a passion for all things “handcrafted.” My goal is to help you make a memorable first impression with invitations and other items for your wedding or other special celebration — all while making the whole experience enjoyable and as stress free as possible for you! From simple and understated to over-the-top extravagant, what you’ll have when we’re done is a reflection of your individual personality and your own unique expression of Love & Laughter.

WEDDINGS | BRIDAL SHOWERS | BACHELORETTE/BACHELOR PARTIES | & MORE!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Jade
    Jade K. Married on 09/25/2021

L&L was amazing!

Dawn at L&L was absolutely amazing! I came to her with vague ideas about what I wanted (I have no eye for design) and Dawn took those ideas and turned them into beautiful invitations and day-of paper for our wedding. She's really amazing at what she does, and so kind and attentive as well. Dawn checked in on us throughout the process of planning and during our postponement, and was so on top of everything, I had a million things to worry about throughout the wedding planning process, but our paper was not one of them thanks to Dawn. She is the best!

L&L Invitations's reply:

Thank you Jade!! You were absolutely amazing to work with and I'm glad that everything came together for you - in spite of a COVID postponement! I couldn't be happier for you and Griffin and wish you a lifetime of happiness!! Glad I could be a smart part in the making of your very special day :)
  • Bre
    Bre S. Married on 05/30/2021

Above and beyond!

L&L Invitations is amazing to work with! Dawn personalizes everything from beginning to end. She sent us samples of various designs and kept us in the loop through every step and design iteration. She sends out a questionnaire to get a sense of you and your S/O’s style, needs and desires. Dawn went above and beyond with her communication. She emailed us and asked questions every step of the way. Hire L&L Invitations!!!!

L&L Invitations's reply:

Thanks so much Bre! You and Tyler are such a great couple and so much fun to work with. I’m so glad you’re happy with what we’ve done so far - look forward to working on the rest of the pieces for your big day!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin L. Married on 02/02/2020

Dawn is amazing!

Dawn was professional but comfortable. She made us the most beautiful invites and I recommend her all day, every day. Quick turn around, reasonable pricing—AMAZING!

L&L Invitations's reply:

Kristin - thank you so much! You were a JOY to work with and I'm thrilled you are happy with your invitations! I wish you and Jimmy all the best on your big day!

Pricing

L&L Invitations Price Rates

address Denver, CO, 80235
303-888-6273
Location of (L&L Invitations)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding