451 N Eugene St, Greensboro, NC 27401 Map · Phone number

sketchbook san diego 4 20 16 cavin elizabeth 5
dsc3610 1
katya garrett engagement
Design by Laney
sam and jane purple envelope
dsc3627

Design by Laney 5
Design by Laney 6
  • Helene

Helene · Married on 08/10/2018

Beautiful custom invitations and more

I am so happy with everything Laney created for our wedding. I originally contacted her for day-of pieces, but when I saw her amazing custom work I knew I needed her to create my invitation suite. I was planning on using Minted, but a fully custom suite was not that much more expensive.
    I did not think custom invitations and calligraphy were in my budget, and I am so happy I asked about her pricing. It was worth every penny. I am so happy I decided to do everything with Laney. With a few color suggestions, Laney came up with an amazing design that set the tone for our wedding.
    Laney is a pleasure to work with. I knew I was in good hands through the whole process. She replied to all of my emails promptly and gave plenty of advanced notice if she was going to be out of the office. My items arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. Laney is very detail-oriented; this speaks to both her customer service and her beautiful work.

Design by Laney 7
    Design by Laney 8
    Design by Laney 9
    Design by Laney 10

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

My daughter chose Laney to do her custom wedding invites and we are so excited about getting them in the next few weeks! Laney has created a beautiful suite for Madison and she has made it a stress free process which all brides need! The wedding is in Virginia and Madison currently lives in Nebraska and I live in NC. Laney has made this huge part of the wedding seem easy! I would recommend her to every bride! I will post again after the invites go out to show how beautiful they are and how talented Laney truly is!

• Eilly

Eilly · Married on 12/02/2017

Working with Laney was the absolute best! I honestly can't say enough positive things about her and my experience working with her. I'll start off by saying she is so incredibly sweet and really takes the time to get to know you and understand your vision. In addition to being so sweet, she is so incredibly professional. Throughout our planning process, she was prompt with all communication. Whether I was reaching out about a larger project or a one off question, I could always count on her to respond pretty much immediately. From a pricing standpoint, she is incredibly fair and will also work with you to get to be where you need to be. You can also count on her to get you your items in a timely manner! We worked with her for calligraphy, escort cards, table numbers, and our seating chart on mirrors.

We were incredibly happy with everything from the beginning of the process to the end and I would absolutely recommend her. After the wedding, she sent us the cutest thank you note and ornament for our tree--so beyond thoughtful. Thank you for everything, Laney!!

P.S. I highly recommend following her on Instagram - her content is awesome!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Design by Laney's reply:

Eilly, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind review - it was a joy working with you from start to finish, and I'm only sad it's over!!! All other brides, take note, Eilly had her seating chart done in EARLY OCTOBER for a December wedding - dream bride ;)

Design by Laney FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• 451 N Eugene St Greensboro, NC 27401 See on map