FLEUR DE LIS

2501 15th Street Suite B1 - in Trulife Studios, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number

About FLEUR DE LIS

FLEUR DE LIS is a custom paperie in Denver, Colorado. We are available appointment only, or online anytime and anywhere.

We love working with customers to create unique, custom invitations for any occasion that warrants beautiful paper - weddings, baby, birthdays, everyday stationery, corporate events, anniversaries, etc. We custom design and print any type of paperware and within your specific budget.

• L&L Invitations
new logo
img0191

4 Reviews for FLEUR DE LIS

Katie · Married on 07/05/2014

My mom and I had very different ideas as far as what wedding invitations should look like (she paid for the wedding so her input was a big part...I also don't care tremendously about the details). Jenna did a fabulous job of navigating my mom's VERY traditional taste and brought in a modern touch with mixing/matching fonts that felt more updated. I was very tempted to use a wedding website for invitations since it is cheap (and the only people who save invitations are the people involved); but Jenna offered competitive pricing and MUCH better quality. For someone who does not care about the details, the invitations that we selected were the perfect starter to my modern/classic wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2013

I highly recommend Fleur de Lis! We used them for our wedding invitations. They were so easy to work with and were happy to work with my vision. They helped me take one of their designs and personalize it to match my individual style. The invitations turned out SO beautifully, and we received so many compliments on them! I worked with Jenna and Georgette, and they were both so lovely throughout the process. Not to mention the invitations didn't cost us an arm and a leg! Go check out Fleur de Lis - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2013

The bouquets were beautiful and just what we were looking for. We also wanted something small and simple for the groom/groomsmens lapels and they put together something so amazing it was as she read our minds. We would highly recommend them for any event that needed that little touch of beauty!

Sent on 06/22/2015

FLEUR DE LIS FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• 2501 15th Street Suite B1 - in Trulife Studios, Suite B1 - in Trulife Studios Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    3039556411 (Fax Number)
    Email/call to make an appointment paperie@fleurdelisdtc.com Order online anytime, anywhere www.fleurdelisdtc.com