Littleton, CO 80122 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,895
Availability Check your date

About Silver Sparrow Photography

My name is Sunshine and I am definitely not your typical, run of the mill photographer! I don't really care about what is "in style" or follow the wedding trends of the year and you will never hear me use the word "swoon". I love weddings and photographing happy couples on their big day. I specialize in bold photography for fearless couples around the world. I am passionate about what I do and nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients faces when they are viewing their wonderful memories for the first time.

I believe every wardrobe isn't complete without a pair of Chucks and that bold lipstick makes any outfit ten times better. I believe that every animal deserves a loving forever home - adopt don't shop. I love a lazy Sunday afternoon with good friends, good food and good beer. I also believe that life is too short...so take the risk, go on an adventure, eat dessert and travel as much as you possibly can!

So if you like all that, let's chat over a craft beer and see where that leads...

Follow Silver Sparrow Photography on

17836628101584424322856961155947505o
Rainy wedding day in Denver Colorado
wedding at hudson gardens littleton wedding phot
Outdoor fall wedding at Boulder Country Club
wm 390
17836628101584424322856961155947505o

18 Reviews for Silver Sparrow Photography

Erika · Married on 06/15/2016

Sunshine and her assistant were very energetic, positive and made the experience very relaxed and enjoyable. I never felt rushed or pressured. They made the day all about us. Sunshine was very flexible and accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend Silver Sparrow Photography to anyone needing a photographer for a special occasion. I definitely will be looking to use them for future events.

• Edwina

Edwina · Married on 08/22/2015

Sunshine and her team at Silver Sparrow were amazing. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, she provided everything we asked for, and more!! She truly captured my husband and I's personalities, as well as those of my husbands two sons, who we included in our shoots. She was also able to incorporate a photo booth into our package, and was still very reasonably priced!! We truly cannot express how pleased we are with our photo experience, and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for your photograph needs!!!!!!

Sunshine was amazing, we couldn't have chosen a better photographer! We absolutely LOVE the photos that she took of our wedding day. She was very flexible in setting up meetings with us for our initial consultation as well our meeting for our album and prints. Her prices were very reasonable and she takes amazing photos. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family for their weddings and my husband and I now have a photographer that we look forward to working with in the future for other photo shoots.

Award

Silver Sparrow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Blue Linden Weddings & Events
    Blue Linden Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Silver Sparrow is my "go to" photography company. Sunshine is awesome. She has an eye for the best shots and captures the personality of the happy couple, not just the posed photos. She truly cares about her clients and does fantastic work! I highly recommend Silver Sparrow Photography!

• Andrew Nease Video
    Andrew Nease Video Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with Sunshine from Silver Sparrow Photography this past weekend. She was easy to work with, enthusiastic, and professional. She went out of her way to avoid being in my shots and she was conscious of where my assistant and I were standing.I hope to work with her again in the future!

• Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More
    Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More Wedding Planners

Silver Sparrow Photography is a wonderful photographer who listens to your needs, pays attention to details and delivers a wonderful photos.

• Littleton, CO 80122 See on map