Silver Sparrow Photography

5931 S Middlefield Rd, Suite 101, Littleton, CO 80123 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Silver Sparrow Photography

My name is Sunshine and I am definitely not your typical, run of the mill photographer! I don't really care about what is "in style" or follow the wedding trends of the year and you will never hear me use the word "swoon". I love weddings and photographing happy couples on their big day. I specialize in bold photography for fearless couples around the world. I am passionate about what I do and nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients faces when they are viewing their wonderful memories for the first time.

I believe every wardrobe isn't complete without a pair of Chucks and that bold lipstick makes any outfit ten times better. I believe that every animal deserves a loving forever home - adopt don't shop. I love a lazy Sunday afternoon with good friends, good food and good beer. I also believe that life is too short...so take the risk, go on an adventure, eat dessert and travel as much as you possibly can!

So if you like all that, let's chat over a craft beer and see where that leads...

Follow Silver Sparrow Photography on

Silver Sparrow Photography 4
Silver Sparrow Photography 5

John Beccia · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Photography

Sunshine at Silver Sparrow is exceptional at her profession. With her you can be sure you and your family we feel comfortable and will be provided the highest quality service. She is an absolutely wonderful person and we plan on working with her for the rest of our families needs over the years.

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Sunshine is absolutely amazing! Amazing photos, got everything we needed, and was a blast to have around during our special day.

We could not be happier with Sunshine’s work! We were running behind and she always kept us on track without feeling like we were rushed. We loved how much we bonded with her and how much she enjoyed the whole experience. It was honestly so funny to us that we hadn’t met in person, but as soon as we did, it was as if we knew each other for ages! She captured our favorite moments and made them eternal. We are OBSESSED with our ring photos!!! She knew exactly how to capture all the important stuff, which to us, were the funny, candid, REAL moments from a night we will never forget. Incredibly grateful to have found a photographer that was PERFECT for our day.

Silver Sparrow Photography 6
    Silver Sparrow Photography 7
    Silver Sparrow Photography 8

Deborah · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing in every way!

Don’t have enough nice things to say about Sunshine. We were first drawn to her not only because of her beautiful pictures but also because of her awesome personality! You spend all day with your wedding photographer so it’s so important that you click with him/her and we clicked with Sunshine right from the beginning! She was wonderful day of - kept everyone on track without being too bossy and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. She also got so many amazing candidates of our favorite moments. We had a second photographer who worked with Sunshine and she was amazing as well!! Do yourself a favor and book Sunshine - you won’t regret it!!

Award

Silver Sparrow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silver Sparrow Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Blue Linden Weddings & Events
    Blue Linden Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Silver Sparrow is my "go to" photography company. Sunshine is awesome. She has an eye for the best shots and captures the personality of the happy couple, not just the posed photos. She truly cares about her clients and does fantastic work! I highly recommend Silver Sparrow Photography!

• Andrew Nease Video
    Andrew Nease Video Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with Sunshine from Silver Sparrow Photography this past weekend. She was easy to work with, enthusiastic, and professional. She went out of her way to avoid being in my shots and she was conscious of where my assistant and I were standing.I hope to work with her again in the future!

• Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More
    Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More Wedding Planners

Silver Sparrow Photography is a wonderful photographer who listens to your needs, pays attention to details and delivers a wonderful photos.

• 5931 S Middlefield Rd, Suite 101 Littleton, Colorado, 80123 See on map