Silver Sparrow Photography Reviews

18 | Littleton, CO

18 Reviews for Silver Sparrow Photography

18 Silver Sparrow Photography Reviews

Erika · Married on 06/15/2016

Sunshine and her assistant were very energetic, positive and made the experience very relaxed and enjoyable. I never felt rushed or pressured. They made the day all about us. Sunshine was very flexible and accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend Silver Sparrow Photography to anyone needing a photographer for a special occasion. I definitely will be looking to use them for future events.

• Edwina

Edwina · Married on 08/22/2015

Sunshine and her team at Silver Sparrow were amazing. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, she provided everything we asked for, and more!! She truly captured my husband and I's personalities, as well as those of my husbands two sons, who we included in our shoots. She was also able to incorporate a photo booth into our package, and was still very reasonably priced!! We truly cannot express how pleased we are with our photo experience, and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for your photograph needs!!!!!!

Sunshine was amazing, we couldn't have chosen a better photographer! We absolutely LOVE the photos that she took of our wedding day. She was very flexible in setting up meetings with us for our initial consultation as well our meeting for our album and prints. Her prices were very reasonable and she takes amazing photos. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family for their weddings and my husband and I now have a photographer that we look forward to working with in the future for other photo shoots.

Sunshine was an absolute gem to work with. I think I was a pretty easy and laid back bride but I know that if I would not have been, she still would have been easy to work with and very understanding, accommodating. Our family and friends are a fun - sometimes crazy bunch - Sunshine and her second photographer Ashleigh fit right in - they weren't the 'awkward photographer creeping around the wedding'. Not at all. They interacted with the group, had fun and really got amazing shots because their energy was positive and fun!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/02/2015

we had a amazing engagement session with Miss Sunshine! I highly recommend her and her services!

Alex · Married on 09/27/2014

Sunshine...Oh Sunshine. What a pleasure it was to have her as our photographer! If I were to use reviews from movie blurbs they would read; "Wonderfully social!" - "A great time for the whole family!" - "A masterpiece!". My fiance (now wife), is a former wedding photographer and was absolutely blown away with everything Sunshine did. They even got to talking all about cameras, equipment and the tales of taking pictures at a wedding! The few sneak peak photo's that we've seen on Facebook look AMAZING! I would recommend Silver Sparrow Photography to anyone and everyone who needs SERIOUSLY professional photography with a special charm that only Sunshine can bring!

Lacey · Married on 08/08/2014

Sunshine was AWESOME, we traveled into Denver for my husband and I's one year anniversary and went with Silver Sparrow Photography. Best decision, she absolutely could read us and knew what style we wanted. She was fun and knew all the great places to get some great shots. I would recommend her to anyone, for any occasion. Sunshine, thank you so much and we will be coming back to use your talents again!

mikayla · Married on 06/15/2014

I don't even know where to begin with sunshine...she is the absolute best! When we first scheduled our engagement session she gave us her honest opinion and told us what usually works best so of course since she is a professional we went with her advice and I am so glad we did. I haven't seen all of our pictures yet but the 3 she put in a sneak peak were amazing. She could not have captured a better photo plus she is a ton of fun to work with! I will highly recommend her to everyone!

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Sunshine, with Silver Sparrow Photography shot my wedding on Saturday June 14, 2014. She was early and she stayed later than her shift. Her communication between myself, my friends and family was fantastic. She had an outline of how the day was supposed to play out and when it didn't she went with it! she got along with everyone! she made everyone feel comfortable and she made all the shots fun! she took her job seriously, she worked her little butt off! She was dressed for a wedding. Looked very professional. She was very professional, business like, and she knew how to get a big group of people to cooperate for a photo. she gave great direction. she was very clear when it came to when and where we needed to be. She took time to get to know what I wanted out of the day and also what my family wanted. she was friendly and very personable! I cant say enough good things about her. I WILL defiantly recommend Sunshine to all my friends and family needing professional photography. I can not wait to see the pictures she took <3

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2014

Sunshine is amazing at what she does! My husband and I love our photos from our Wedding Reception in Golden this past April. Sunshine came prepared with multiple cameras to use and the pictures turned out great!! We can't wait to share them with our family and friends. I highly recommend Sunshine!

Martella · Married on 08/25/2013

Most amazing photographer I've worked with. So kind and passionate ! I would highly recommend Sunshine to everyone I know.

Very pleased with the entire process. Photos turned out great!

Bob · event on: 06/17/2013

Sunshine did an awesome job with our young children. She also got some great pictures during the process when we were not posed. I would not hesitate to use her again or refer friends and family to her.

Alyssa · event on: 12/28/2013

We had wonderful family photos at Red Rocks done over the holidays. My family was so surprised and will cherish those photos for years to come. I would absolutely work with Sunshine again. She is kind, thoughtful, and a great photographer. We had a good time in spite of freezing temperatures and high winds!

Nicole · event on: 03/02/2014

Sunshine was an awesome photographer who I would recommend to anyone. She was very sweet, and patient to my one year old who we were trying to get pictures of. She didn't care about time but wanted to make sure we got every shot and location wanted. She was responsive and quick with photos. She was great!

• User4017892 · event on: 03/13/2014

I love Sunshine's work and would recommend her greatly. She was prompt and attentive to details. As well as the pricing is reasonable.

• Karlye

Karlye · Married on 05/29/2016

Sunshine captured our wedding day beauty perfectly. She was very professional, I hardly even saw her all evening. She took so many photos that really captured our outdoor wedding, a perfect fit for the perfect rustic venue. Thanks Sunshine!
    Karlye and Matt

T · event on: 03/03/2017

0.4
      0.5

I bought a photography session with her on Groupon. She gave me 2 different locations to meet. I texted her 3 times to confirm which one I should go to and she didn't respond. When I arrived I walked up and down the block between the 2 for 15 min. I called her number and she was instantly hostile. She said I was late and she was now halfway home. She said I violated her contract by texting rather than calling to figure out where she was.
    No refund, no pictures. What a nightmare.