6747 Everett Street, Arvada, CO 80004 Map · Phone number

About Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More

Wendie K. Bass

Professional Bridal Consultant, Wedding and Event Planner

My Philosophy

I believe we want our lives to be full of enjoyment and fun experiences. Getting engaged and planning a wedding is one of the most enjoyable times of your life. But, it can be also a very stressful and anxiety filled period. I believe that my role is to guide you through the endless details that are involved in a wedding while keeping it fun, enjoyable and totally reflects your wants and desires.

I really enjoy the challenges that my couples have come to me with for their weddings. I love creating:

• Gorgeous ceremony site in a mountain meadow
  • Transforming a city space into a dreamy, romantic place for a wedding celebration
  • A fun filled weekend of activities for your guests and you to celebrate your love and wedding
  • and more..

If you think that have some challenging issues for your wedding, contact me! I love a challenge!

Of course, I do offer full planning services, wedding day direction, partial planning, site selection and budget planning. It is your choice as to what help you need. I am here to help! Contact me today!

Follow Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More on

pictures 5 10 2014 600
66ae395f803ac478 2O0C3681

3 Reviews for Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Wendie did a fantastic job helping us to plan our wedding this past summer! She was with us every step of the way and accommodating to our specific style. She knows some of the best vendors (flowers, bakery, etc.) in the area so she gives great advice on how to proceed with those specific aspects of your wedding. Overall, the wedding day went flawlessly and we couldn't have ask for a better outcome!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Wendie was an amazing wedding planner for me and my husband. From the first moment we met, we had easy relaxed conversations with a focus on the event, but it developed into a great friendship. Wendie was great at helping me select vendors, starting with the hotel that we had our wedding at. She helped me choose options with good values, and allowed me the flexibility to choose what I want with direction from her. She never tried to take over my wedding (my biggest fear with a planner) but helped me when I didn't know what the right choice was. She introduced me to vendors that matched my personality, and allowed me to spend very little time doing research. The day of our wedding was the best day ever, and Wendie took care of the chaos allowing my husband and I to fully focus on each other and the day. She provided a wealth of support through the whole process, and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the Denver area.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Wendie made our wedding ideas come to life! She has wonderful ideas and everything down to the tiniest detail was beautiful.

Sent on 02/11/2015

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More 1
    I'm Too Stressed!
    Wedding Day Direction! We start at 60 days out from your wedding day and work with you on confirming all of your details, developing your timeline, contract verification and communicating with all vendors, and wrapping up all of the endless details that you have and others that you haven't thought about. Have a stress free day and hire a wedding coordinator! Contact today and save $300 off wedding day direction!

• Trading Post Productions
    Trading Post Productions Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with Wendie earlier this month and we couldn't speak more highly of her. She was very prompt and thorough with all communication leading up to the wedding and was able to answer any questions that we had before the big day almost immediately. On the day of, she kept the event running smoothly so that we were on track with the timeline and never missed a beat. Very much hope we get the opportunity to work together again!

• Copper Leaf Gardens & Event Center
    Copper Leaf Gardens & Event Center Banquet Halls

Absolutely Best Planner ! Very Thorough and Very Experienced . Wendie has a lot of Patience and Listens to her brides very Carefully and will do her best to meet the needs. I highly recommend her for your any wedding Planning needs.

• Ron Michaels Weddings
    Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

I've known Wendy for many years and she is one the top wedding planners in the state. She is also the state coordinator for the Association Of Bridal Consultants. She is very organized and would be a great choice for any bride looking for help to plan her wedding.

• 6747 Everett Street Arvada, 80004 See on map